Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,398 members, 7,815,869 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:53 PM

.LE - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / .LE (3883 Views)

Le Méridien Ibom Hotel & Golf Resort Uyo, Akwa Ibom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

.LE by Nobody: 11:57am On Aug 04, 2009
LEARNT
Re: .LE by Nobody: 1:24pm On Aug 04, 2009
Nothing, what you did was fraudulent. You sit tight wherever you are and learn to stick to things that are right. It's not easy, but why were you so desperate to travel that you agreed to forge a name? especially with 419 floating around, what were you thinking!!! If you try and apply again you will be caught and blacklisted.
Re: .LE by symbian03(m): 9:33pm On Aug 04, 2009
Learn how to be legal,perhaps you could have been granted the visa if it was not disguising.
Re: .LE by Davedavy: 8:59am On Aug 05, 2009
Dont apply again.if you do,you will definately be caught and be banned for a long time.There is nothing you can do about it now,they have your fingerprints on their system under another name.Take heart or try another country.No be by force to school for UK.
Re: .LE by justwise(m): 9:36am On Aug 05, 2009
ezinne1212:

Nothing, what you did was fraudulent. You sit tight wherever you are and learn to stick to things that are right. It's not easy, but why were you so desperate to travel that you agreed to forge a name? especially with 419 floating around, what were you thinking!!! If you try and apply again you will be caught and blacklisted.

Absolutely spot on!! couldn't say it better
Re: .LE by sssob: 9:38am On Aug 06, 2009
dude, u made a seriuos mistake, but i guess u can learn from it or move on , your options includes
1. forfeiting UK travel
2. using the new name permanently

dont go and start applying for a visa ooooo with your old name ooo or else yawa go gas
Re: .LE by stkris(m): 6:05am On Aug 07, 2009
i believe nigeria has the epassport now, and if thats what you have with the fake name, i guess you're stuck with the fake identity as far as international travel is concerned.

whatever u do, dont re-apply to the UK. try somewhere else.

n also, stay the hell away from those crooks called "travel agents" coz they're bad news
Re: .LE by Nobody: 8:47am On Oct 25, 2009
see what the Ignorant Agent has caused you  angry

My advice!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Forget UK:::: because if you use the false name to re-apply again and your visa is granted, it will affect you in future, your educational background, bank account, and alot has to be changed to the false name, accept my condolence cos your name has been changed already  grin

Funniest thing, the false name was issued on the E-passport  cheesy

Just forget about travelling or change your name to the present FALSE name used,

I have been refused 3 times in UK before and I didn't changed my name::::: dem Papa and that doesn't mean if I apply now they won't grant me VISA.

Infact I'm not ready to migrate to UK, only for visit if I'm interested  cheesy
Re: .LE by justwise(m): 9:59am On Oct 25, 2009
olymyk:

I really need a serious advice and proberbly help here ,i applied for UK student visa twice in my real name before the introduction of finger print by UK embassy but i was refused a visa both times ,late 2007 my sister introduced me to a travel agent to help me procure visa by possible means so he[TRAVEL AGENT] gave me different name to get a passport and yet we went to embassy and i was stiill refused a visa pls i will now like to use my real name againat the embassy but the embassy now has my finger print in the fake name .WHAT DO I DO?

Oh u?!! The same person who supports bogus travel agent? I thought u knew better, u called me names cos stood and still standing against dodgy travel agencies.
Re: .LE by saisbury10: 10:02am On May 22, 2013
I need ur advice, I apply for uk visa then in 2008 on old passport with fake name and now I have my e-passport with my real name but Uk already have my finger print on that Old passport that is faceout now can I apply with my e-passport now?
Re: .LE by justwise(m): 10:13am On May 22, 2013
saisbury10: I need ur advice, I apply for uk visa then in 2008 on old passport with fake name and now I have my e-passport with my real name but Uk already have my finger print on that Old passport that is faceout now can I apply with my e-passport now?

Yes you can and get your well deserved 10yrs ban.

3 Likes

Re: .LE by butta(m): 1:54pm On May 22, 2013
justwise: [/b]

looooooooooL
Re: .LE by fittty(m): 10:31am On May 23, 2013
justwise: [/b]

grin
Re: .LE by saisbury10: 6:44pm On Oct 20, 2013
Is it possible a legal solicitor to help one in addressing the issue on dat in other to clear and make it known to them the real identity for future purposes becuz I have my real name on the e-passport

(1) (Reply)

The World's Oldest Parrot Has Been Discovered At Ojapata, In Kogi State. / France (schengen) Visa Application / Nigerian Fatally Shot In Ukraine!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.