Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,257 members, 7,818,879 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:11 AM

How Much Is Fuel Selling Arround You? - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / How Much Is Fuel Selling Arround You? (22795 Views)

All Of A Sudden, There Is Fuel..... / The Economic & Political Development In Arround 33 Onitsha / Daniella Okeke $76000 Worth SUV Turned The Game Arround. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Much Is Fuel Selling Arround You? by Osama10(m): 9:27am On Jun 16, 2016
What is happening again in Port Harcourt, just bought fuel @170 beside shinning light airport road the only station selling.

Re: How Much Is Fuel Selling Arround You? by Dakad: 10:25am On Jun 16, 2016
Osama10:
What is happening again in Port Harcourt, just bought fuel @170 beside shinning light airport road the only station selling.

I learnt major marketers are protesting against the directive of Hon Minister of Petroleum (state) that they should reduce their pump price. We don enter it again in PH. We are always the first to experience any fuel crisis and the last to end it. God dey oooooo
Re: How Much Is Fuel Selling Arround You? by Osama10(m): 10:30am On Jun 16, 2016
Dakad:

I learnt major marketers are protesting against the directive of Hon Minister of Petroleum (state) that they should reduce their pump price. We don enter it again in PH. We are always the first to experience any fuel crisis and the last to end it. God dey oooooo

Very soon na to park motor begin use leg.Phcn will never give light too,which kind wahala be this self.
Re: How Much Is Fuel Selling Arround You? by Dakad: 3:11pm On Jun 16, 2016
Osama10:

Very soon na to park motor begin use leg.Phcn will never give light too,which kind wahala be this self.

My brother, fuel for car is not even the priority bcs there is alternative. But the one for gen. The light is so bad and if you now stocked your freezer that's the major issue. Since Monday I drive to office just park till closing hour. I intensionally cut my trip but for house, one must put on gen. I just pray they sort out this wahaala before my fuel enter red.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Physically-Challenged Beggars Protest Against El-Rufai In Kaduna. PICS / Senate Backs Subsidy Removal / Akeredolu Procures Another Set of Motorcycles, Trucks To Fight Insecurity (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.