Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,596 members, 7,809,161 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:05 AM

Old Ojo Road, Lagos New Sin City: Residents Lament As Brothels Take Over - Travel (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Old Ojo Road, Lagos New Sin City: Residents Lament As Brothels Take Over (46231 Views)

Lagos New BRT Buses: Analyzing The Facts And Figures - Photos / Proposed New Look Of International Airport Road, Lagos (Photo) / 3 Yahoo Boys & A Trailer Driver Involved In Accident At Ojodu Berger Road, Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Old Ojo Road, Lagos New Sin City: Residents Lament As Brothels Take Over by MEILYN(m): 4:58pm On Apr 16, 2016
Huhu

1 Like

Re: Old Ojo Road, Lagos New Sin City: Residents Lament As Brothels Take Over by MEILYN(m): 5:00pm On Apr 16, 2016
rhymaholic:
the man that owns that hotel have over 25 of that hotel (brothel) in lagos alone.. and the hotel buildings are of the same design.. In on old ojo road, he has 2 brothels of same buildings.. One at oluti and another before oluti and alakija.. its appalling how the government doesn't put them in check..
Put them in check for what reason? When did it become a crime to do business in Nigeria?

The same man has four hotels at Okokomaiko and Iyana Isashi...

3 Likes

Re: Old Ojo Road, Lagos New Sin City: Residents Lament As Brothels Take Over by Balkan(m): 5:12pm On Apr 16, 2016
sauceny:
Ndukwa's hotel....Especially the one called two-in-one in Alakija is filled with young girls from our higher institutions,numbering more than 70 beautiful girls
that hotel is owned by one man from umukata. He has questionable character. I think he is also known as Ndukwa furniture. His name is Achame.
Re: Old Ojo Road, Lagos New Sin City: Residents Lament As Brothels Take Over by nextstep(m): 5:19pm On Apr 16, 2016
And now more people are aware of this place. Well done! grin wink
Re: Old Ojo Road, Lagos New Sin City: Residents Lament As Brothels Take Over by InvertedHammer: 5:25pm On Apr 16, 2016
/
There is only a slight significant difference between the brothels and female hostels in Nigeria.
\

1 Like

Re: Old Ojo Road, Lagos New Sin City: Residents Lament As Brothels Take Over by afonja1stson(m): 5:29pm On Apr 16, 2016
What do you expect from a country that lacks law and order. Unemployment is a contributing factor. The residents just need to get used to the development because those that are supposed to look into such things are also patronizers of prostitutes.

1 Like

Re: Old Ojo Road, Lagos New Sin City: Residents Lament As Brothels Take Over by checkolatunji: 5:31pm On Apr 16, 2016
My people that place na my area ooo, in fact, I have lived all my life around there. Even my Secondary School gaan na there.

The truth is Ashawo don take over, many boys for there no get life again cos of this brothels. If you see babes wey dey come this brothels ehn, I tell you say your eye balls go nearly comot from your eye socket.

Anyway sha, boys dey enjoy themselves there.

Lol before I forget, the man wey get 70% of brothel name na NDOKWA as he is popularly called.

4 Likes

Re: Old Ojo Road, Lagos New Sin City: Residents Lament As Brothels Take Over by checkolatunji: 5:34pm On Apr 16, 2016
Tedassie:

daz ma hood jor...Sati peeps holla @ur boy grin

Yes ooo, me na from the baddest hood oo, Ijegun Egba noni

1 Like

Re: Old Ojo Road, Lagos New Sin City: Residents Lament As Brothels Take Over by firstolalekan(m): 5:47pm On Apr 16, 2016
goodddy:
seriouly
Woe betide ye scammers

May your lives remain miserable.
Ameen.
Re: Old Ojo Road, Lagos New Sin City: Residents Lament As Brothels Take Over by LtCZAR: 5:54pm On Apr 16, 2016
MEILYN:
Put them in check for what reason? When did it become a crime to do business in Nigeria?

The same man has four hotels at Okokomaiko and Iyana Isashi...

it seems it's a while u got to old pho road.

his hotels at oluti alone is five. his three in one is call Sodom n Gomorrah.
Re: Old Ojo Road, Lagos New Sin City: Residents Lament As Brothels Take Over by Gerrard59(m): 5:57pm On Apr 16, 2016
The government should simply legalise prostitution. That's the most logical thing to do and get revenue from them through taxes.

quote author=King44 post=44761560]Now take a look at the current situation in dat area and now reason, is there any sense in that gender equality bill?? for me it is a no no it may be fine for u but I pity u and ur unborn female children if such bill is passed. I wonder how a man wud feel if his female child walk up to him and say daddy I will like to be a prostitute when I grow up, in dis advance world such can happen jt like d case of gay pple so sad[/quote]

This has absolutely nothing to do with the Gender equality bill(which I espouse). The ladies are not having sex with themselves, they are having it with fellow men like you and I.

It's wrong and unjust for you to blame the ladies involved or their acts on gender equality when it's men who are the ones patronising them. This is business; they wouldn't be sellers without buyers.
Re: Old Ojo Road, Lagos New Sin City: Residents Lament As Brothels Take Over by King44(m): 5:57pm On Apr 16, 2016
Now take a look at the current situation in dat area and now reason, is there any sense in that gender equality bill?? for me it is a no no it may be fine for u but I pity u and ur unborn female children if such bill is passed. I wonder how a man wud feel if his female child walk up to him and say daddy I will like to be a prostitute when I grow up, in dis advance world such can happen jt like d case of gay pple so sad

1 Like

Re: Old Ojo Road, Lagos New Sin City: Residents Lament As Brothels Take Over by Icecream4U(m): 6:06pm On Apr 16, 2016
goodddy:
seriouly
scammer
Re: Old Ojo Road, Lagos New Sin City: Residents Lament As Brothels Take Over by MEILYN(m): 6:06pm On Apr 16, 2016
LtCZAR:

it seems it's a while u got to old pho road.

his hotels at oluti alone is five. his three in one is call Sodom n Gomorrah.
It's business my brother and it's okay as far as I am concerned. Put religion aside and face reality for once. What the hell has Sodom and Gomorrah have to do with people building hotels in Nigeria?

Damn, is there anything religion cannot do? It makes us think like mediocres most times.... There's absolutely nothing wrong in having Sex with prostitutes, it's better than raping people.

Well, I can't patronize prostitutes for my own personal reasons, but there's nothing wrong with it. I think it's going to be a good idea to legalise it once and for all.

1 Like

Re: Old Ojo Road, Lagos New Sin City: Residents Lament As Brothels Take Over by MEILYN(m): 6:10pm On Apr 16, 2016
afonja1stson:
What do you expect from a country that lacks law and order. Unemployment is a contributing factor. The residents just need to get used to the development because those that are supposed to look into such things are also patronizers of prostitutes.
Hotels create jobs that have nothing to do with prostitution. What the hell are you talking about? Do you think hotels are mainly patronized by prostitutes?

1 Like

Re: Old Ojo Road, Lagos New Sin City: Residents Lament As Brothels Take Over by berniceunice: 6:15pm On Apr 16, 2016
Dongreat:
It's everywhere and Nigeria should learn to accommodate it. Am no advocate of prositution but statistical it reduces rape, unwanted pregnancies and even HIV. You see such in Vegas, Amsterdam, kwanawa area of sokoto and the people are living at peace. All this holier than thou attitude in Nigeria is so hypocritical and feel like Christ was born here yet you hear of fathers raping their daughter, mothers getting pregnant for their sons. If that will make the community at peace then offer licenses to all including the old.

Ps: everywhere in the world is Sin City and if am wrong please mention one place free of sins
4 u to know kwanawa in sokoto state u are a.............LOL...take five

3 Likes

Re: Old Ojo Road, Lagos New Sin City: Residents Lament As Brothels Take Over by Dongreat(m): 6:19pm On Apr 16, 2016
berniceunice:

4 u to know kwanawa in sokoto state u are a.............LOL...take five
Lmao my guy business took me there o. I thought it was a place where the mothers only give birth to girls, only to be ushered in, lol. Well....
Re: Old Ojo Road, Lagos New Sin City: Residents Lament As Brothels Take Over by Gext: 6:29pm On Apr 16, 2016
livinbygrace:
Ndukwa,the former capenter from Ajegunle,is buying every houses and turning them into brothels.Within 4 years he has built more than 5 brothels from 1st gate to Alakija Bus stop..and from what i heard the man has more than 100 brothels in Lagos.
A true businessman indeed.
Re: Old Ojo Road, Lagos New Sin City: Residents Lament As Brothels Take Over by fareed69(m): 6:32pm On Apr 16, 2016
Igboro ti Daru
Re: Old Ojo Road, Lagos New Sin City: Residents Lament As Brothels Take Over by King44(m): 6:39pm On Apr 16, 2016
Gerrard59:
The government should simply legalise prostitution. That's the most logical thing to do and get revenue from them through taxes.

quote author=King44 post=44761560]Now take a look at the current situation in dat area and now reason, is there any sense in that gender equality bill?? for me it is a no no it may be fine for u but I pity u and ur unborn female children if such bill is passed. I wonder how a man wud feel if his female child walk up to him and say daddy I will like to be a prostitute when I grow up, in dis advance world such can happen jt like d case of gay pple so sad

This has absolutely nothing to do with the Gender equality bill(which I espouse). The ladies are not having sex with themselves, they are having it with fellow men like you and I.

It's wrong and unjust for you to blame the ladies involved or their acts on gender equality when it's men who are the ones patronising them. This is business; they wouldn't be sellers without buyers.
let the bill be passed then u will see what am trying to say and worst of all domestic violence, broken homes etc
Re: Old Ojo Road, Lagos New Sin City: Residents Lament As Brothels Take Over by Nobody: 6:47pm On Apr 16, 2016
It is a good development.

It makes pusssiees easily available for men and women to enshoy.

It reduces number of rape cases.

It is highly economical for guys; saving them from the cost of maintaining steady girlfriends.

It helps married men in family planning because they can get pusssiess elsewhere when madam is pregant or nursing a baby.

by Law of demand and supply, pusssiess will be so cheap because more girls are offering their kitty at reduced price.

What is sin of I may ask?

1 Like

Re: Old Ojo Road, Lagos New Sin City: Residents Lament As Brothels Take Over by Tedassie(m): 6:48pm On Apr 16, 2016
checkolatunji:

Yes ooo, me na from the baddest hood oo, Ijegun Egba noni
Twaley baba...Sati in d news
#Satiluv #Nairalanddeyfeelus
Re: Old Ojo Road, Lagos New Sin City: Residents Lament As Brothels Take Over by Marley01(m): 7:01pm On Apr 16, 2016
Awon Olosho Ti Take Over!!
Re: Old Ojo Road, Lagos New Sin City: Residents Lament As Brothels Take Over by philclem(m): 7:44pm On Apr 16, 2016
sauceny:
Ndukwa's hotel....Especially the one called two-in-one in Alakija is filled with young girls from our higher institutions,numbering more than 70 beautiful girls
he owns all the hotels in the said area(old ojo road)
Re: Old Ojo Road, Lagos New Sin City: Residents Lament As Brothels Take Over by willibounce1(m): 7:51pm On Apr 16, 2016
Dongreat:
It's everywhere and Nigeria should learn to accommodate it. Am no advocate of prositution but statistical it reduces rape, unwanted pregnancies and even HIV. You see such in Vegas, Amsterdam, kwanawa area of sokoto and the people are living at peace. All this holier than thou attitude in Nigeria is so hypocritical and feel like Christ was born here yet you hear of fathers raping their daughter, mothers getting pregnant for their sons. If that will make the community at peace then offer licenses to all including the old.

Ps: everywhere in the world is Sin City and if am wrong please mention one place free of sins

Don't mind them. Some of them claiming that their daughters will be corrupted by prostitutes meanwhile their daughters are even more experienced than the prostitutes. Leave matter for matias and let your children keep their eyes and minds away from prostitutes.

1 Like

Re: Old Ojo Road, Lagos New Sin City: Residents Lament As Brothels Take Over by Nobody: 8:02pm On Apr 16, 2016
micfoley:
Very sad
what sad about this now?. if they can't live there, let them park their load and gerrarahia.
#straight_to_ojo_road
Re: Old Ojo Road, Lagos New Sin City: Residents Lament As Brothels Take Over by Frankaka8(m): 8:12pm On Apr 16, 2016
Ibyno:
PREMIER HOTEL TILL TAKE OVER .
bad boy, Ndukwa disciples.
Re: Old Ojo Road, Lagos New Sin City: Residents Lament As Brothels Take Over by Gerrard59(m): 8:37pm On Apr 16, 2016
King44:
let the bill be passed then u will see what am trying to say and worst of all domestic violence, broken homes etc

Broken homes, domestic violence(women are more affected. Recently a woman was beaten black and blue because her husband accused her of being "proud"wink have existed since the days of yore.

I repeat, prostitution has nothing to do with gender equality. Even the bible(which I bet you'll use as a point of reference) recorded prostitution.
Re: Old Ojo Road, Lagos New Sin City: Residents Lament As Brothels Take Over by Alezy(m): 8:58pm On Apr 16, 2016
iamagyal:
God knows I didn't read this long story
beautiful? Yes I concur but bold? errm. ...I might need some evidence.

how re u? ?

1 Like

Re: Old Ojo Road, Lagos New Sin City: Residents Lament As Brothels Take Over by 3kay945(m): 9:01pm On Apr 16, 2016
I know naija would be this, where olosho joint litter every corner.

The religious institutions and govt have failed the people. grin
Re: Old Ojo Road, Lagos New Sin City: Residents Lament As Brothels Take Over by rectitude(m): 9:15pm On Apr 16, 2016
It's true. That's my close to where i stay. Am getting borthered myself
Re: Old Ojo Road, Lagos New Sin City: Residents Lament As Brothels Take Over by walexy14(m): 9:19pm On Apr 16, 2016
That road is something else

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Terrible Accident In Kaduna, People Burnt Beyond Recognition(Graphic Pics) / Man Involved In An Accident As His Car Tumbles (photos) / Captain Chinyere Kalu; Meet The First Nigeria Female Pilot

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.