Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,771 members, 7,820,706 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:55 PM

Stolen Vehicle - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Stolen Vehicle (469 Views)

Man Recovers His Stolen Vehicle From Robbers. See The Condition He Found It / Woman Recovers Her Stolen Vehicle After Robbery Attack - PICS / Suspects Pose As Traffic Officials, Tow Stolen Vehicle (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Stolen Vehicle by haryurmide(m): 3:04pm On Apr 16, 2016
A car was stolen behind High court opposite Orilonise Hospital in Ogbomoso, Oyo State today 16th April,2016. It was discovered stolen few minutes to 6am. If found, kindly contact the nearest Police station around you. The owner resides in Ilorin, Kwara State. Moderators,kindly help to place it in the right section and for the public. Nairalanders are also enjoined to broadcast on all social networks they know till it is found. Thanks in anticipation.

Below are the details of the vehicle:

Toyota Camry (pencil)
Black in Colour
Plate number: KRD381DE...
Chasis number: 4TIBG22K3WU196267
Re: Stolen Vehicle by Ojestas(m): 3:14pm On Apr 16, 2016
Don't you have a picture of it?. . if u do,.attach. .

It will.be found IJN !
Re: Stolen Vehicle by haryurmide(m): 6:19pm On Apr 16, 2016
Amen to your prayer!
It not for me actually, only helping someone out. Moreover, she does not have a picture of the car. Mods please.

(1) (Reply)

SS 3 Student Allegedly Brutally Assaulted By House Master As His Brother Cries / Caucasian Wedding... Headache Russian Police (video) / I Cant Eat My Love Betrayed Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.