Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,953 members, 7,838,398 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 09:09 PM

Is It Fair That A Mere 70 Years Of ‪‎Sin‬ Be Punished By An Eternity In ‪‎Hell? - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Is It Fair That A Mere 70 Years Of ‪‎Sin‬ Be Punished By An Eternity In ‪‎Hell? (4220 Views)

10 Reasons Why Many People may End Up In Hell. / Is Eternity In Hellfire A Fair Punishment For Sin? / Eternity Is Real! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is It Fair That A Mere 70 Years Of ‪‎Sin‬ Be Punished By An Eternity In ‪‎Hell? by Jozzy4: 1:56pm On Apr 29, 2016
OLAADEGBU:

What makes you assume that we must have existed before we were conceived?

No sir, I never assume or support such view.

The Bible did not say Adam existed in the spirit before his body was created, did it?

it doesn't!!! which further prove that what is called Adam is actually dust .

I can say that Adam existed in the mind of God before he was created. cool

but then, the being called Adam himself is not in existence.
Re: Is It Fair That A Mere 70 Years Of ‪‎Sin‬ Be Punished By An Eternity In ‪‎Hell? by OLAADEGBU(m): 2:48pm On Apr 29, 2016
Jozzy4:

No sir, I never assume or support such view.

it doesn't!!! which further prove that what is called Adam is actually dust .

but then, the being called Adam himself is not in existence.

Fair enough. Let's get back to the OP. How is eternity in hell a fair punishment for sin?
Re: Is It Fair That A Mere 70 Years Of ‪‎Sin‬ Be Punished By An Eternity In ‪‎Hell? by Kobojunkie: 11:54pm On Feb 01, 2023
IZIBLAZE4JESUS:
Man is Spirit.Spirit is ETERNAL.the Spirit is d real you(MAN).When d body lives for 70 yrs,it means the spirit lived for 70 yrs of its existence on earth.there after it must cont to live outside d body(ETERNITY)ie forever.the body(flesh) is cursed with sin.so wen a spiri lives in a body,it gets contaminated to sin and as such,only God can save such.this He did through Jesus Christ to save us.
Man was born flesh and blood from his mother's womb. Jesus Christ told you this in His Gospel, affirming what God said in the beginning when He pointed out that man was made from the physical clay of this earth, not spirit - Genesis 2 vs 6 - 7
5 Jesus answered, “Believe me when I say that everyone must be born from water and the Spirit. Anyone who is not born from water and the Spirit cannot enter God’s kingdom.
6 The only life people get from their human parents is physical. But the new life that the Spirit gives a person is spiritual.
7 Don’t be surprised that I told you, ‘You must be born again.’
8 The wind blows wherever it wants to. You hear it, but you don’t know where it is coming from or where it is going. It is the same with everyone who is born from the Spirit.” - John 3 vs 5 - 8
Re: Is It Fair That A Mere 70 Years Of ‪‎Sin‬ Be Punished By An Eternity In ‪‎Hell? by Kobojunkie: 11:56pm On Feb 01, 2023
Jozzy4:
do u exist as a spirit man before you were born ?
We didn't even exist before we were born. undecided

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Atheism Is Growing In Nairaland/nigeria / Secrets Of Witchcraft And How To Overcome It / Islamic Influence On Jesuit Origins

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.