Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,714 members, 7,831,252 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 04:08 PM

Where Is My Share Of Africa Wealth - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Where Is My Share Of Africa Wealth (2503 Views)

Budget: South-West Gets Lion’s Share Of Projects / Africa Wealth Report 2015: Rich Get Richer Even As Poverty And Inequality Deepen / S’south Got Lion’s Share Of PTF Projects Under Buhari - Figures Don't Lie (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Where Is My Share Of Africa Wealth by mowapa(m): 4:48am On Nov 14, 2006
Is there anyone from Gabon in this forum? why, am i intrested in knowing you may ask, well i just saw a show on VH1 tonight on the fabulous life style of the "RICH" and one woman named INGA BONGO was featured there. so? you asked, well its not everyday you see people from Africa looking to buy a $25million  house. Am just pained but will reserve my judgment on this issue till i know more about this person. so far i know she is married to the defense minister of Gabon named ALI who happens to be the 45 year old son of the country president. i have combed the internet to learn more about the family source of great wealth and really looking to write a book on the lost WEALTH OF AFRICA. So school me anyone on this family. and anyone who want to vent their anger on issue of corruption in Africa. should our leader live better than us?
Re: Where Is My Share Of Africa Wealth by jom28gy(m): 1:33pm On Apr 17, 2019
Why the topic

(1) (Reply)

Ibb Murders: Major Ibrahim Babangida And Major Mammam Vatsa At Okigwe In 1969 / James Ibori - Dc John Mcdonald, Dc Clarke, Dc Greenwood And Di Walters - Corrupt / Nigerian Army Commences War In Borno Forest Against Boko Haram, Curfew Imposed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.