Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,320 members, 7,864,530 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 07:57 PM

How Do I Run My Account To be Eligible to Apply For A Visa? - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / How Do I Run My Account To be Eligible to Apply For A Visa? (824 Views)

Top Mistakes To Avoid During A Visa Interview / What Are The Countries Nigeria Is Eligible To With A Free Visa ? / Please Which Of The Schengen Countries Is Much Easier To Secure A Visa (2) (3) (4)

(1)

How Do I Run My Account To be Eligible to Apply For A Visa? by montanaguy(m): 5:03pm On Apr 16, 2016
I am a military pensioner on a monthly pension of 46k which is grossly inadequate for me to apply for a visa. I learnt that one must be earning up to 300 to 400k monthly to be qualified to apply for a visa. A friend advised me to use my brother's company as one of his staffs on a monthly salary of 300k. I will hand over 300k to my brother to pay me as a salary every month. Thereafter, I will withdraw the money bit by bit and hand it over to him prior to month end to pay me as salary. He advised me to apply for a visa after 6months of running the account. That when they see that I earn 300k monthly, they will be convinced that I won't run away after issuing me a visa. Please can this work? Who have done it before and what other ways can I improve my statement of account? Thanks
Re: How Do I Run My Account To be Eligible to Apply For A Visa? by worry359(m): 5:21pm On Apr 16, 2016
montanaguy:
I am a military pensioner on a monthly pension of 46k which is grossly inadequate for me to apply for a visa. I learnt that one must be earning up to 300 to 400k monthly to be qualified to apply for a visa. A friend advised me to use my brother's company as one of his staffs on a monthly salary of 300k. I will hand over 300k to my brother to pay me as a salary every month. Thereafter, I will withdraw the money bit by bit and hand it over to him prior to month end to pay me as salary. He advised me to apply for a visa after 6months of running the account. That when they see that I earn 300k monthly, they will be convinced that I won't run away after issuing me a visa. Please can this work? Who have done it before and what other ways can I improve my statement of account? Thanks

What a cunning plan.
And how clever posting it here on a public forum where all the visa officers will see it and make records! shocked shocked
Re: How Do I Run My Account To be Eligible to Apply For A Visa? by justwise(m): 5:21pm On Apr 16, 2016
montanaguy:

We don't give people advice on how to circumvent immigration system.

(1)

See The Scene Of An Accident That Occurred In Front Of NIGERIA Apapa Seaport / My Experience With Cross Country Limited To Nasarawa State / Ireland (dublin) Visa Application

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.