Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,645 members, 7,955,351 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 11:39 PM

Buhari Falls Out With The West - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Falls Out With The West (7991 Views)

Nigeria Could Teach The West A Few Things - Bloomberg / Deregulation: Petrol Consumption Falls By 30%, Says FG / Confidence In Buhari Falls, As Truce With Militants Fails: Barry Morgan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Falls Out With The West by RevDesm0ndJuju: 5:06pm On Apr 16, 2016
Buhari has began his slippy slope to being replaced as Nijeriya's puppet president.

I have predicted here that the APC govt under Buhari will come to an end in January, 2017.

I made this assertion over Buhari's "stubbornness" to do the bidding of his masters in the west.

It is no news that Jonathan was vehemently opposed by the West over his currency and trade policies that were geared towards China.

The US stopped buying Nigerian crude after the last administration announced diversification of Nigeria's external reserves from the US dollar in the wake of the weakening dollar.

The US did not only stop buying Nigerian crude but also went a step further in portraying the last administration as weak by refusing to provide much needed diplomatic and military support to Nigeria in her fight against Boko Haram insurgents which by the way have all the hallmarks of a US backed destabilizing militia.

The US took it up a notch by furthering campaigns of culmany against the last administration of which notably is the phantom missing NNPC $50bn or $10bn or $20bn (depending on what figure you choose to believe). There is also the BBOG scam movement which has all the hallmarks of the now dead and buried Kony 2012 CIA Psych Operation.

As of today, Buhari has been dealt the short end of the stick as the US and western banks have refused to grant Nigeria any form of economic reprieve after Buhari cancelled all bilateral deals with China.

The US and western bankers are insisting that Buhari devalue the Naira and also open our borders for cheap imports.

Buhari has stubbornly refused to do so and this has led to the first salvos being fired by his western masters.

Of late, Buhari has not been having positive reviews from western based media outlets which were instrumental in portraying Buhari as the messiah of Nigeria. Today, we see editorials and articles from western based publications condemning Buhari's economic policies.

The BBOG group has suddenly found their voice coincidentally after Buhari went off to China to open economic talks with that country.

You will recall that the BBOG campaign of calumny was loudest during the GEJ era when Nigeria hosted the World Economic Forum with China at Abuja in 2014.

We are also seeing the ICC opening up investigation into gross human rights abuse and murder of innocent civilians by this govt. The west never commented on the Shiite or Biafran massacre but all of a sudden they are now sending a delegation to Nigeria to open up investigation on these two incidences.

All these stem from Buhari (rightfully in my opinion) looking towards China.

Buhari can never count on my vote neither do i hold a favorable opinion of him as president of Nigeria but I will like to advice him to be very wary of the west.

He has entered a deal with the devil and there is no going back.

I wish him all the luck he can get in getting out of this deal with the devils of the west.

31 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari Falls Out With The West by Weblow: 5:07pm On Apr 16, 2016
Just wat i like wat good abt them
Re: Buhari Falls Out With The West by doublewisdom: 5:10pm On Apr 16, 2016
Buhari falls out with the America and Nigeria but falls in with China. undecided

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Falls Out With The West by RevDesm0ndJuju: 5:11pm On Apr 16, 2016
Weblow:
Just wat i like wat good abt them

Ask Chavez, Ghaddafi, Assad, Zuma and the President of Brazil.

If you attempt to dump the dollar you are history.

Buhari did not see this coming .

His blind lust for power made him sign his soul to the devil.

He has two options if he wants to remain in power and alive; do what your western masters want of you or honorably resign .

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Falls Out With The West by RevDesm0ndJuju: 5:14pm On Apr 16, 2016
doublewisdom:
Buhari falls out with the America and falls in with China. undecided

Ask Goodluck how that turned out .

The west still has the SW pool of CIA agents that they can use to destabilize buhari's govt. The GEJ template was very effective.

The west also has both the Shiite and IPOB massacres to turn Buhari to an Omar Bashir and there is the Niger Delta Militants that can be turned to his own Boko Haram and unlike Boko Haram, the ND militants know where to bite very hard to hurt Buhari and Nijeriya at large.

10 Likes

Re: Buhari Falls Out With The West by banki(m): 5:15pm On Apr 16, 2016
You guys make me laugh
He goes to the west you complain
He goes to Arabia you complain
He goes to China you complain

The article above is ridicolous especially the part where you said the bbog suddenly found their voice as if you don't know that this week simply marks 2years

You guys should continue wailing

33 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Buhari Falls Out With The West by RevDesm0ndJuju: 5:16pm On Apr 16, 2016
kropotkin2:
You're life is very miserable. Buhari cant help you with it

January, 2016!

Remember that date.

There is money to be made in Nijeriya and to hell with one illiterate despot.

That is how the west rolls.

At the end Americans only think of the bottom line and that bottom line is how much money are they going to make from the Royal Niger Company aka Nijeriaya

17 Likes

Re: Buhari Falls Out With The West by RevDesm0ndJuju: 5:17pm On Apr 16, 2016
banki:

The article above is ridicolous especially the part where you said the bbog suddenly found their voice as if you don't know that this week simply marks 2years

Did they mark any anniversary in 2015?

4 Likes

Re: Buhari Falls Out With The West by Eeser: 5:18pm On Apr 16, 2016
Make I observe
Re: Buhari Falls Out With The West by luvinhubby(m): 5:24pm On Apr 16, 2016
RevDesm0ndJuju:

Did they mark any anniversary in 2015?

Absolutely NO .

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Buhari Falls Out With The West by Weblow: 5:26pm On Apr 16, 2016
RevDesm0ndJuju:

He has two options if he wants to remain in power and alive; do what your western masters want of you or honorably resign .
So buhari should bow to the west and the whole nigeria should b their toy God forbid. I rather die like gadafi. This thing started long ago thats why they always invite jonathan bt when he was not cooperatin the dump him for buhari and nw buhari can not go with their terms because the are nt good for us. Bt remember the once surported pmb

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Falls Out With The West by mrmetoo1: 5:26pm On Apr 16, 2016
Please what's this concoction of nonsense being spewed here. Few weeks ago when he was mingling with folks from the west with Obama praising him some of you said he's their puppet and this was to the chagrin of China. Some of you guys said because of his relationship with the west he has alienated China and because of that China had started canceling all their investments and agreements with Nigeria. (this may sound ridiculous but this is what folks here were saying). Now he's gone to China and all of a sudden you guys are now complaining that the same west you had a problem with now has a problem with him. Abeg you guys make up your damn minds.
Meanwhile this is an article with Britain referring to us as their friends and still pledging their support.
http://linkis.com/thenationonlineng.net/QcoEY

15 Likes

Re: Buhari Falls Out With The West by babyfaceafrica: 5:29pm On Apr 16, 2016
RevDesm0ndJuju:

make we hear word abeg!!!!!...he is. 73 ,you think he is afraid...dey dere dey ass-lick America

11 Likes

Re: Buhari Falls Out With The West by masseratti: 5:35pm On Apr 16, 2016
banki:
You guys make me laugh
He goes to the west you complain
He goes to Arabia you complain
He goes to China you complain

You guys should continue wailing
you didnt get the part of SW CIA agent.. :-):-) what a comic relief.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Falls Out With The West by mrmetoo1: 5:35pm On Apr 16, 2016
RevDesm0ndJuju:

So Ghaddafi became America's enemy because he dumped the dollar shey? Assad too signed deals with China is why they oppose him? Chavez' enmity with America too stems from currency swap deals with China. Some of you guys should be a little bit more reluctant to embarrass yourselves abeg.

You said his blind lust for power made him sign a deal that the people that can take him out won't like. Why are you contradicting yourself. The lust for power according to you would have made him do the West's bidding which according to you is not to deal with China. He's calling with China, you're still saying it's his list for power. There's no part of you that's saying he did this for the good of the country despite the fact the west will be pissed. You're just here making points that don't add up because you sha have to make Buhari look bad. You think you're doing him, you're going yourself.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Falls Out With The West by DaBullIT(m): 5:36pm On Apr 16, 2016
WAILER

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Falls Out With The West by daniska3yaro(m): 5:37pm On Apr 16, 2016
RevDesm0ndJuju:

1 Like

Re: Buhari Falls Out With The West by aresa: 5:53pm On Apr 16, 2016
RevDesm0ndJuju:
Buhari has began his slippy slope to being replaced as Nijeriya's puppet president.

I have predicted here that the APC govt under Buhari will come to an end in January, 2016.

I made this assertion over Buhari's "stubbornness" to do the bidding of his masters in the west.

It is no news that Jonathan was vehemently opposed by the West over his currency and trade policies that were geared towards China.

The US stopped buying Nigerian crude after the last administration announced diversification of Nigeria's external reserves from the US dollar in the wake of the weakening dollar.

The US did not only stop buying Nigerian crude but also went a step further in portraying the last administration as weak by refusing to provide much needed diplomatic and military support to Nigeria in her fight against Boko Haram insurgents which by the way have all the hallmarks of a US backed destabilizing militia.

The US took it up a notch by furthering campaigns of culmany against the last administration of which notably is the phantom missing NNPC $50bn or $10bn or $20bn (depending on what figure you choose to believe). There is also the BBOG scam movement which has all the hallmarks of the now dead and buried Kony 2012 CIA Psych Operation.

Rubbish. Where you concerned when Jona and his gang was looting and sharing our money including the $2 billion from the same US they looted

No, you were busy shouting GEJ till 2019.

We have no issues with the West and the West has no issues with US, in fact the same, UK in particular just today gave us free 40 million pounds and the US is still doubling their assistance so exactly what necessitated your upside down write up?

As of today, Buhari has been dealt the short end of the stick as the US and western banks have refused to grant Nigeria any form of economic reprieve after Buhari cancelled all bilateral deals with China.

The US and western bankers are insisting that Buhari devalue the Naira and also open our borders for cheap imports.

Buhari has stubbornly refused to do so and this has led to the first salvos being fired by his western masters.

Of late, Buhari has not been having positive reviews from western based media outlets which were instrumental in portraying Buhari as the messiah of Nigeria. Today, we see editorials and articles from western based publications condemning Buhari's economic policies.

The BBOG group has suddenly found their voice coincidentally after Buhari went off to China to open economic talks with that country.

You will recall that the BBOG campaign of calumny was loudest during the GEJ era when Nigeria hosted the World Economic Forum with China at Abuja in 2014.

We are also seeing the ICC opening up investigation into gross human rights abuse and murder of innocent civilians by this govt. The west never commented on the Shiite or Biafran massacre but all of a sudden they are now sending a delegation to Nigeria to open up investigation on these two incidences.

Buhari can never count on my vote neither do i hold a favorable opinion of him as president of Nigeria but I will like to advice him to be very wary of the west.

I wish him all the luck he can get in getting out of this deal with the devils of the west.

The West offered loans via IMF, but we turned it down and our finance minister is still in the US with IMF letting them know our stand and the reasons for our action.

Every sickness has it's brand of prescription, their prescription is not we we need right now, we have our own indigenous solutions and methods which is working as we speak.

We know you people hate and have no love for your own country and you'd rather see your own country destruct and also the fact that bigotry and tribalism means hatred for your own president, but Nigeria is more than you people so stop trying to prove this to us, we already know this about you people.

Hate, bitterness and self destruction is all you know so what's new exactly?

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Falls Out With The West by obailala(m): 6:07pm On Apr 16, 2016
These bleedy wailers will just keep tormenting themselves like this for eternity. Wonderful!

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Falls Out With The West by DCONE1(m): 6:28pm On Apr 16, 2016
RevDesm0ndJuju:

Ask Goodluck how that turned out .

The west still has the SW pool of CIA agents that they can use to destabilize buhari's govt. The GEJ template was very effective.

The west also has both the Shiite and IPOB massacres to turn Buhari to an Omar Bashir and there is the Niger Delta Militants that can be turned to his own Boko Haram and unlike Boko Haram, the ND militants know where to bite very hard to hurt Buhari and Nijeriya at large.
first of all are you a nigerian at all....if you don't want buhari to suceed that means you don't want me to have a better life....may GOD devalue your life if this administration don't succeed.

11 Likes

Re: Buhari Falls Out With The West by Masterclass32: 6:55pm On Apr 16, 2016
RevDesm0ndJuju:

I have predicted here that the APC govt under Buhari will come to an end in January, 2016.

Truth served.

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Falls Out With The West by Scholes007(m): 7:01pm On Apr 16, 2016
We must play our international politics well. No room for sai baba, gej, zombie or wailer just interest and counter interest. If you don't have the weight abstain from deadly politics with the international gaints or be a pawn in the game

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Falls Out With The West by Nobody: 7:46pm On Apr 16, 2016
DCONE1:
first of all are you a nigerian at all....if you don't want buhari to suceed that means you don't want me to have a better life....may GOD devalue your life if this administration don't succeed.

Is ur better life dependent on Buhari's success

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Falls Out With The West by Joel3(m): 7:58pm On Apr 16, 2016
I understand what buhari is trying to do but the "Look east policy" will not favor Nigeria either. I wonder if he is only doing it to hurt the west.

devaluation of currency in a democratic setting is not fixed. but by a market force. forex float by demand. the CBN fixed 199 to a dollar is a scam. if we must tell ourselves the truth.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Falls Out With The West by naijaking1: 8:00pm On Apr 16, 2016
@poster
Very smart analysis!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Falls Out With The West by Nobody: 8:08pm On Apr 16, 2016
DCONE1:

Damn, i was tempted to say amen to that prayer.
Re: Buhari Falls Out With The West by stevecantrell: 8:12pm On Apr 16, 2016
Buhari should watch out for moles like Fashola...for an ex governor he's too hungry and willing to do the bidding of the West. Nuff said.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Buhari Falls Out With The West by flyingdutchman(m): 8:21pm On Apr 16, 2016
The OP made it clear that he isn't a fan of Buhari. BUT he made some analysis which makes sense. He didn't pretend to like Buhari and then bash him- no. He only wishes Buhari to be cautious because the OP is a Nigerian first of. IRONICALLY, it's cos some of you process any political analysis as (a) Progandaists- APC (b) Wailers- PDP, that's why you can't interact with maturity and objectively.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Buhari Falls Out With The West by bender79: 8:45pm On Apr 16, 2016
RevDesm0ndJuju:

His blind lust for power made him sign his soul to the devil.Alarmist...

Re: Buhari Falls Out With The West by ElCount: 8:48pm On Apr 16, 2016
I don't like the stupiid west because they think we are their puppets and should be subjugated after all they campaigned for Buhari didn't they? So they should just gerrara here who dem help? I don't blame them though because Nigeria is their creation so they hv the right to play with it however they like.
That being said I don't like Buhari either and his total disregard for human right will be his downfall and I hope his supporters will be there to cheer him to extinction as they cheered him when he was making all the wrong decisions known to man

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Nigeria's Economy Under Threat As Oil Falls Below $50 A Barrel / Give Up Your American Or European Citizenship? / We Now Know Why Nigeria Sells Electricity To Ghana

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.