Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,642 members, 7,823,826 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:06 PM

Peter Nwaobosi Owns Guinea House in Apapa, In Lagos - SR - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Peter Nwaobosi Owns Guinea House in Apapa, In Lagos - SR (23417 Views)

Babangida Can't Wear Shoes Anymore. Nemesis Catches Up With The Evil Genius - SR / PDP Settles For Atiku & Fayose As Presidential Candidate & VP Respectively - SR / Breaking Delta Senator Peter Nwaobosi Did Not Fully Declare His Assets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Nwaobosi Owns Guinea House in Apapa, In Lagos - SR by Galacious1: 7:48pm On Apr 16, 2016
These guys are monsters

ajoskele:
second page. Not fast enuf

1 Like

Re: Peter Nwaobosi Owns Guinea House in Apapa, In Lagos - SR by macino1(m): 7:48pm On Apr 16, 2016
imagine

1 Like

Re: Peter Nwaobosi Owns Guinea House in Apapa, In Lagos - SR by ajoskele(m): 7:48pm On Apr 16, 2016
SR, I'm a Biochemist. I can help you finish these heartless men. Contact me.

1 Like

Re: Peter Nwaobosi Owns Guinea House in Apapa, In Lagos - SR by Nobody: 7:49pm On Apr 16, 2016
Once your name enter Sahara Reporters, you are fried.
This man looks like a shady fellow.

6 Likes

Re: Peter Nwaobosi Owns Guinea House in Apapa, In Lagos - SR by lollmaolol(m): 7:49pm On Apr 16, 2016
Getting interesting

2 Likes

Re: Peter Nwaobosi Owns Guinea House in Apapa, In Lagos - SR by Sunky200: 7:52pm On Apr 16, 2016
you and i know he is not the only corrupt personel representing us in the senate having skeleton in his wardrope

one after the other, their secret-yash will be exposed in public provided that we support bubu in this quest

4 Likes

Re: Peter Nwaobosi Owns Guinea House in Apapa, In Lagos - SR by vinchristy: 7:53pm On Apr 16, 2016
The current generation of Leaders have nothing new to offer but steal.... Nigerians wiseup. Many of them are meant to be watching the younger generation on TV. A generation that has lived their time and are now leaving their children's time....Where in the world does someone come back to lead or rule a nation after 30 years....Answer : Only in NIgeria.....In a country of about 180 million people..Nowhere has it ever happened.no even in the least developed country .

2 Likes

Re: Peter Nwaobosi Owns Guinea House in Apapa, In Lagos - SR by kesternice: 7:53pm On Apr 16, 2016
Chai Sahara welldone n nairaland thumps up. Useless criminals called senators.

4 Likes

Re: Peter Nwaobosi Owns Guinea House in Apapa, In Lagos - SR by olamieseun(m): 7:54pm On Apr 16, 2016
All I know is that if SR put hand into anybody matter, make dat persin knw say is finish bcoz SR will not jig am small na uproot dem go do.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Nwaobosi Owns Guinea House in Apapa, In Lagos - SR by ajoskele(m): 7:56pm On Apr 16, 2016
Galacious1:
These guys are monsters

second page. Not fast enuf
baba, I try my best oo...na anoda planet doze men for front page dey.
Re: Peter Nwaobosi Owns Guinea House in Apapa, In Lagos - SR by eyesofgod: 7:58pm On Apr 16, 2016
Na wao!
But it's senator Nwabaoshi we are talking about here. For those versed in Delta state, the name is synonymous with everything bad in politics. An undisclosed property is the least of his unlawful dealings. But then, criminals are sometimes caught by the smallest crime.

4 Likes

Re: Peter Nwaobosi Owns Guinea House in Apapa, In Lagos - SR by abdultobz: 7:58pm On Apr 16, 2016
seunmsg:

Sahara Reporters is a very responsible and patriotic platform that is doing a great job of exposing and fighting corruption in Nigeria. All reasonable Nigerians who abhors corruption should commend their patriotic service to the nation.

If Nigeria will develop to the level of her potentials, all hands must be on deck to fight corruption. Platforms like Sahara Reporters who are in the forefront of this battle must be supported by all patriots.
Absolutely. The important thing is the correctness of the information being reported. So its a thumbs up to SaharaReporters. Who or even the person's profile is immaterial.Well said joor. #Objectivestandpoint

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Nwaobosi Owns Guinea House in Apapa, In Lagos - SR by orakao8: 7:58pm On Apr 16, 2016
Mtchewwww......Propaganda....Why didn't SR see it since?

3 Likes

Re: Peter Nwaobosi Owns Guinea House in Apapa, In Lagos - SR by GoodMuyis(m): 8:00pm On Apr 16, 2016
modath:

One by one is how the cogs in the wheel of progress will be ground to fine powder!!!

No more Mr nice guy, to catch a pig, one must get dirty!! Let the games begin cool

The first Man to received #BuhariKonfuKick

2 Likes

Re: Peter Nwaobosi Owns Guinea House in Apapa, In Lagos - SR by mutiply: 8:05pm On Apr 16, 2016
Deltans in d northern part of the state which this man is from have no idea or information on what he does in the senate. It's funny that his first bill is to support corruption.

7 Likes

Re: Peter Nwaobosi Owns Guinea House in Apapa, In Lagos - SR by ojuolu(m): 8:06pm On Apr 16, 2016
cktheluckyman:
Very soon the CCB would be dead so these fabrication is immaterial
Hmmm, just because CCB is performing it's legitimate function? In a sane society, most of these dirty dealing senathieves will be facing recalls. This has nothing to do with political affiliation. The CCB and CCT amendments bill is a slap on the face of decency, accountability, probity and democracy for the people of Nigeria. It is an affront that a rational struggling youth of this nation should oppose. They are raping democracy and they are looking for law to cover their crime. O ma se o.

1 Like

Re: Peter Nwaobosi Owns Guinea House in Apapa, In Lagos - SR by millionaireman: 8:09pm On Apr 16, 2016
Bunkum. Nigeria's political process has been reduced to individual aspirations by politrickcians.

When an individual can lead his group to railroad others into saying 'AYE' to a law that shall distribute cattle farmers all over Nigeria, why can't other individuals plot their way out of difficulties using the same National Assembly.

It is unimaginable that in this modern times when cattle is reared in enclosed farms, somebody or group can use the National Assembly to move Nigeria backward with a legislation to graze cattle in open fields; open fields to be literally confiscated by the federal government from other farmers all over Nigeria. What a use of hiding behind unitary govt system to hurt the feelings and intelligence of some sets of Nigerians.

4 Likes

Re: Peter Nwaobosi Owns Guinea House in Apapa, In Lagos - SR by Remii(m): 8:14pm On Apr 16, 2016
Masanto:
I swear i fear and respect these Sahara Reporters guys
if you know anticidents of the owner while in unilag as student union leaders vs cultists, you won't be surprised.

1 Like

Re: Peter Nwaobosi Owns Guinea House in Apapa, In Lagos - SR by abdultobz: 8:14pm On Apr 16, 2016
orakao8:
And whats the problem with seeing it tomorrow or even next week? They are not any under "time" obligation the last time I checked...

2 Likes

Re: Peter Nwaobosi Owns Guinea House in Apapa, In Lagos - SR by BABANGBALI: 8:24pm On Apr 16, 2016
See his ugly face,criminal. God punish anybody that comes here to defend any of these criminals called Politicians.

None of dem cares about us

1 Like

Re: Peter Nwaobosi Owns Guinea House in Apapa, In Lagos - SR by BABANGBALI: 8:27pm On Apr 16, 2016
orakao8:
so you are in support of that bullshiiiiit in the Senate? No wonder we are where we are today
Re: Peter Nwaobosi Owns Guinea House in Apapa, In Lagos - SR by modath(f): 8:27pm On Apr 16, 2016
GoodMuyis:

The first Man to received #BuhariKonfuKick

Yes ooo... scissors kick sef. grin
Re: Peter Nwaobosi Owns Guinea House in Apapa, In Lagos - SR by Bgorgeous: 8:28pm On Apr 16, 2016
Good one SH , let's all join hands to make governance transparent

1 Like

Re: Peter Nwaobosi Owns Guinea House in Apapa, In Lagos - SR by Nobody: 8:30pm On Apr 16, 2016
eyesofgod:
Na wao!
But it's senator Nwabaoshi we are talking about here. For those versed in Delta state, the name is synonymous with everything bad in politics. An undisclosed property is the least of his unlawful dealings. But then, criminals are sometimes caught by the smallest crime.

Just did a little research on him now and I the internet says himself and Fred Ajudua killed one Emkea Onianwa during the last election.

He leads a group of thuggish cult boys in Delta North. Heartless monsters.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Nwaobosi Owns Guinea House in Apapa, In Lagos - SR by Caseless: 8:35pm On Apr 16, 2016
donphilopus:
Look at his face like a capon. I'm not even bothered about this useless Senator for now. The Senator whose file should be visited by our anti-graph agencies is that stupid woman from Ekiti State (Sen. Olujimi Abiodun) who in a bid to support the bill for the amendment of CCB/CCT, said if they cannot help a neighbor (Saraki) in times of trouble, the trouble (CCT) may soon visit them. The woman even thought she was making sense!
welcome back!

1 Like

Re: Peter Nwaobosi Owns Guinea House in Apapa, In Lagos - SR by eyesofgod: 8:35pm On Apr 16, 2016
MIPNIG:

Just did a little research on him now and I the internet says himself and Fred Ajudua killed one Emkea Onianwa during the last election.

He epitomises everything evil and he doesn't hide it.
Re: Peter Nwaobosi Owns Guinea House in Apapa, In Lagos - SR by Oche211(m): 8:36pm On Apr 16, 2016
This is what is called investigative journalism.
Thumbs u SR
I dear the senator to step forward nd deny this

2 Likes

Re: Peter Nwaobosi Owns Guinea House in Apapa, In Lagos - SR by knifer(m): 8:36pm On Apr 16, 2016
antigraft not anti-graph.
donphilopus:
Look at his face like a capon. I'm not even bothered about this useless Senator for now. The Senator whose file should be visited by our anti-graph agencies is that stupid woman from Ekiti State (Sen. Olujimi Abiodun) who in a bid to support the bill for the amendment of CCB/CCT, said if they cannot help a neighbor (Saraki) in times of trouble, the trouble (CCT) may soon visit them. The woman even thought she was making sense!

2 Likes

Re: Peter Nwaobosi Owns Guinea House in Apapa, In Lagos - SR by bender79: 8:37pm On Apr 16, 2016
cktheluckyman:
Very soon the CCB would be dead so these fabrication is immaterial
Enemy of progress..prick!!

2 Likes

Re: Peter Nwaobosi Owns Guinea House in Apapa, In Lagos - SR by Caseless: 8:37pm On Apr 16, 2016
MIPNIG:

you don't mean it!
Re: Peter Nwaobosi Owns Guinea House in Apapa, In Lagos - SR by donphilopus: 8:39pm On Apr 16, 2016
knifer:
antigraft not anti-graph.
Thanks for the correction.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Is There A Conspiracy Between APC And The media To Conceal Boko Haram Attacks? / APC Presidential Primary: Dimeji Bankole Steps Down, Supports Tinubu / Obiano Moves To Construct Railway In Anambra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.