Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,229 members, 7,822,187 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:05 AM

Wizkid Tweets About Song With Drake Topping Itunes Gets Epic Reply From Fan(pic - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Wizkid Tweets About Song With Drake Topping Itunes Gets Epic Reply From Fan(pic (39154 Views)

"Nigerian Men Are Impotent": Kemi Olunloyo Gets Epic Response (see Tweets) / DonJazzy: Why I Don't Dash Money Again, Don Jazzy's Reply To A Fan (pic) / Fan Said 'Tonto Dikeh Had A Miscarriage' - Tonto Fires Back At Fan (pic) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wizkid Tweets About Song With Drake Topping Itunes Gets Epic Reply From Fan(pic by Feelinz01(m): 7:03pm On Apr 16, 2016
I don't know if many of you have listened to Drake's new track featuring Wizkid 'One dance' . Many of his (wizkid) fans were disappointed with the role he played on the track . Some say he was used as a backup singer ..lol .You'll actually have to put in a little work to find him on the track.

Source: twitter @trailerjamshow

33 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Wizkid Tweets About Song With Drake Topping Itunes Gets Epic Reply From Fan(pic by gnaftalee(m): 7:10pm On Apr 16, 2016
Epic reply .... Lol

108 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid Tweets About Song With Drake Topping Itunes Gets Epic Reply From Fan(pic by floragregs(f): 7:13pm On Apr 16, 2016
Damn! Smack down.

114 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Wizkid Tweets About Song With Drake Topping Itunes Gets Epic Reply From Fan(pic by EgusiSoup: 7:38pm On Apr 16, 2016
This is what Nigeria get when you vote APC undecided
Disgracing allover the whole while world!

46 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Wizkid Tweets About Song With Drake Topping Itunes Gets Epic Reply From Fan(pic by krak101(m): 8:00pm On Apr 16, 2016
Hmmm. I smell foul play. Check again. It was Aunty Linda that sponsored that reply

55 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Wizkid Tweets About Song With Drake Topping Itunes Gets Epic Reply From Fan(pic by belloabd1914(m): 8:09pm On Apr 16, 2016
But seriously, I felt I downloaded d wrong version. Still hoping to get d full one, cos I seriously can't identify wizkid in d song. It's all drake and a feminine voice.

135 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Wizkid Tweets About Song With Drake Topping Itunes Gets Epic Reply From Fan(pic by derrick333(m): 8:19pm On Apr 16, 2016
Tnk GOd drake ft wizkid ,,mercy Johnson verse in aaboki remix by ice prince

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid Tweets About Song With Drake Topping Itunes Gets Epic Reply From Fan(pic by bclipse(f): 8:49pm On Apr 16, 2016
lol epic reply

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wizkid Tweets About Song With Drake Topping Itunes Gets Epic Reply From Fan(pic by DheEmir(m): 9:04pm On Apr 16, 2016
EgusiSoup:
whole 'WHILE' world indeed. grin

276 Likes 9 Shares

Re: Wizkid Tweets About Song With Drake Topping Itunes Gets Epic Reply From Fan(pic by Nobody: 9:09pm On Apr 16, 2016
One secret people dont know is that I was also featured in that song like wizkid. But I decided that they should not give me the credits until I can get a proper feature.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wizkid Tweets About Song With Drake Topping Itunes Gets Epic Reply From Fan(pic by Nobody: 9:20pm On Apr 16, 2016
This is just another testament to how far Nigerian music have grown over the years. Some years back, no one would have believed any of our musicians would get featured by an American artiste, not even Dbanj with this much publicised Good Music deal recorded such achievement. I think Wizkid, though I'm not one of his biggest fan deserves to be lauded for this, dude is one hell of a talent.

To those saying Wizkid was featured as a backup singer, "he wasn't really involved in the song"..blah blah blah. ... Bros if Drake didn't need his talent on the song, he won't have featured him.

No be today big artiste dey play small role for songs, e don tey. How many of you guys know that Elton John and Fergie were featured artistes on Kanye's All of the lights? If not for the video of Fun's "Young", who would have known Janae Monaelle was featured in the song judging from the peripheral role she played in it? How many knows that Waje was a featured vocalist on Psquare's "Do me"? Ogbeni Wizzy, keeping basking in your recent success o jarey.

242 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Wizkid Tweets About Song With Drake Topping Itunes Gets Epic Reply From Fan(pic by JohnnyBling(m): 9:41pm On Apr 16, 2016
for wizkid to be featured on drake's song is a real big deal...no be beans

40 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Wizkid Tweets About Song With Drake Topping Itunes Gets Epic Reply From Fan(pic by dsmooth1(m): 9:41pm On Apr 16, 2016
Hmmm I dey lafff oo grin

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Wizkid Tweets About Song With Drake Topping Itunes Gets Epic Reply From Fan(pic by funmijoyb(f): 10:03pm On Apr 16, 2016
D lady cud be Linda ikeji or ipod envying ladybug who are know 4 envying

The following international artist has featured wizkid:

Rihanna
The Game
Ty dollars
Chris Brown
Wyclef
Kadinal official
Akon
Tinie tempah
Jidenna
Wale
tyga
Skepta
Angelica kidjo
Drake
j cole

e.t.c

who doesnt knw wizkid is African greatest artist? d person will be ipod envying youths.

30 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Wizkid Tweets About Song With Drake Topping Itunes Gets Epic Reply From Fan(pic by Nobody: 10:28pm On Apr 16, 2016
Hahahahahahaha....that pic tho...achigbuolam onwe m here...kai

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid Tweets About Song With Drake Topping Itunes Gets Epic Reply From Fan(pic by Malcolmx12: 10:29pm On Apr 16, 2016
seriously I downloaded that song twice, I still can't figure out what wiz kid did. his voice wasn't audible

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Wizkid Tweets About Song With Drake Topping Itunes Gets Epic Reply From Fan(pic by hatux: 10:36pm On Apr 16, 2016
Cool song...grin

Did I just said that!shocked...

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid Tweets About Song With Drake Topping Itunes Gets Epic Reply From Fan(pic by GetUmad: 11:33pm On Apr 16, 2016
Who remembers GoodMusic all stars song in which the only part you get to hear D'banj's voice was the part/verse where no word was uttered {ever other Artists had verse(s) but D'banj}? The guy was literally screaming for some secs. Same was pulled on Wizkid.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid Tweets About Song With Drake Topping Itunes Gets Epic Reply From Fan(pic by DrLee(m): 11:57pm On Apr 16, 2016
wizkid should go for checkup after this jamming grin Epic!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid Tweets About Song With Drake Topping Itunes Gets Epic Reply From Fan(pic by JhimmySpark(m): 12:13am On Apr 17, 2016
EgusiSoup:
.. Receive Sense

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Wizkid Tweets About Song With Drake Topping Itunes Gets Epic Reply From Fan(pic by chukslawrence(m): 1:00am On Apr 17, 2016
U

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wizkid Tweets About Song With Drake Topping Itunes Gets Epic Reply From Fan(pic by IamAtribalist: 2:37am On Apr 17, 2016
cool

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wizkid Tweets About Song With Drake Topping Itunes Gets Epic Reply From Fan(pic by eightsin(m): 6:09am On Apr 17, 2016
Lmfoa. This is truly epic. damn that shii

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid Tweets About Song With Drake Topping Itunes Gets Epic Reply From Fan(pic by PoeticJazco(m): 8:16am On Apr 17, 2016
MY OFFICIAL PRESS STATEMENT ON BEHALF OF WIZKID AND STARBOY ENTERTAINMENT.

Our artiste, wizkidvoice was like a recorded whatsapp voicenote which was sent to drake through whatsapp because during that period he was busy quarreling with Linda ikeji and in that process he lost his voice and Drake couldn't use a Davido or 9ice type of voice for an hit song like "One Dance" so he had no other choice than to use sound effect on WizKid voice.
Our artiste WizKid still have like three more songs with drake but we just hope he does not end up quarreling with any blogger or artiste before then because if that happen, we are sure drake might end up using WizKid voice as backup voice or intro like that "This is Maybach Music" and that will be a minus to his young career just like dbanj that kanye west use as a cloth model for his runway show.

We are sorry fans and we promise to talk to our artiste to stop quarreling like a woman and stop insulting someone's sister pu**y.

STARBOY PUBLICIST
POETIC JAZCO.

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wizkid Tweets About Song With Drake Topping Itunes Gets Epic Reply From Fan(pic by Nobody: 9:18am On Apr 17, 2016
The internet is not happy some one should by it Alomo or Fuel !

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid Tweets About Song With Drake Topping Itunes Gets Epic Reply From Fan(pic by fowlyansh181(m): 9:24am On Apr 17, 2016
krak101:
Hmmm. I smell foul play. Check again. It was Aunty Linda that sponsored that reply
get out

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wizkid Tweets About Song With Drake Topping Itunes Gets Epic Reply From Fan(pic by Fkforyou(m): 9:53am On Apr 17, 2016
*Falls down from coconut tree *grin
That lady no get joy I swear, she is so mean angry

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid Tweets About Song With Drake Topping Itunes Gets Epic Reply From Fan(pic by jaybee104(m): 10:31am On Apr 17, 2016
belloabd1914:
But seriously, I felt I downloaded d wrong version. Still hoping to get d full one, cos I seriously can't identify wizkid in d song. It's all drake and a feminine voice.

Lol. My broda, no be only u o

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wizkid Tweets About Song With Drake Topping Itunes Gets Epic Reply From Fan(pic by mayorkyzo: 1:45pm On Apr 17, 2016
Omo see jamming cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Wizkid Tweets About Song With Drake Topping Itunes Gets Epic Reply From Fan(pic by yomalex(m): 1:46pm On Apr 17, 2016
F

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Asa Wears Gele For The First Time (Photos) / Gbemi Olateru Wears Thigh High Slit Outfit To Elite Model Event / Celine Dion 'Heartbroken' As She Cancels World Tour Due To Ill-Health

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.