Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,878 members, 7,828,126 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 01:52 AM

#isharemygeneratorwithmyigboneighbour# - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #isharemygeneratorwithmyigboneighbour# (2406 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

#isharemygeneratorwithmyigboneighbour# by Sammiejokes(m): 8:21pm On Apr 16, 2016
We have many article on how divided the country. I like us to share the good things we have done or still doing for other tribe as friends, colleague and neighbours.

As a yoruba guy I share my generator with ma igbo neighbour.

I feel happy they are out of darkness.

5 Likes

Re: #isharemygeneratorwithmyigboneighbour# by Nobody: 8:37pm On Apr 16, 2016
Sammiejokes:
We have many article on how divided the country. I like us to share the good things we have done or still doing for other tribe as friends, colleague and neighbours.

The only business men that never failed me are Igbos .... I have them as partners. I am a Yoruba man and I can't say the same for some of my brothers. True talk.

10 Likes

Re: #isharemygeneratorwithmyigboneighbour# by ihitenansa: 8:51pm On Apr 16, 2016
Sammiejokes:

...and wham! It had 2 be an igbo man and wot u did for him,... cheesy

Chai! Ndi yoruba

Anyways let me tell u wot I did for my driver from ikarre,ondo state...I gave him a big room in ma house wit evth found,... Started a vulcanising biz for his son who finished apprenticeship over 2yrs ago and had been roamin ever since,...

Did I mention I hav 2 oda yorubas on ma payroll? And I don't evn stay in the southwest

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: #isharemygeneratorwithmyigboneighbour# by BudeYahooCom: 9:08pm On Apr 16, 2016
ihitenansa:

Chai! Ndi yoruba

Anyways let me tell u wot I did for my driver from ikarre,ondo state...I gave him a big room in ma house wit evth found,... Started a vulcanising biz for his son who finished apprenticeship over 2yrs ago and had been roamin ever since,...

Did I mention I hav 2 yorubas in ma payroll? And I don't evn stay in the southwest

Nwanne i bu onye Orsu Ihiteukwa?

1 Like

Re: #isharemygeneratorwithmyigboneighbour# by ihitenansa: 9:14pm On Apr 16, 2016
BudeYahooCom:

Nwanne i bu onye Orsu Ihiteukwa?
nwanne ke ije?

Nwa afo ihitenansa na orsu!

Ngi kwanu,..ibu onye ebe e?

2 Likes

Re: #isharemygeneratorwithmyigboneighbour# by BudeYahooCom: 9:34pm On Apr 16, 2016
ihitenansa:
nwanne ke ije?

Nwa afo ihitenansa na orsu!

Ngi kwanu,..ibu onye ebe e?
Nnoo! Anyi bu ndi Amihie na Orsu. Kedu ka unu mere?
Re: #isharemygeneratorwithmyigboneighbour# by Nobody: 9:37pm On Apr 16, 2016
Too many Yoru-fools just full nairaland

I dislike these people more than the so-called fla.tti.es
Re: #isharemygeneratorwithmyigboneighbour# by ihitenansa: 9:41pm On Apr 16, 2016
BudeYahooCom:

Nnoo! Anyi bu ndi Amihie na Orsu. Kedu ka unu mere?
nna udo pasakwa

Okwa aru di?

Udo diri gi nwanne!

2 Likes

Re: #isharemygeneratorwithmyigboneighbour# by Sammiejokes(m): 5:26am On Apr 17, 2016
Whathaveidone:

you are the biggest fool for being full of hate.

3 Likes

Re: #isharemygeneratorwithmyigboneighbour# by YourMrBoo: 6:21am On Apr 17, 2016
I helped a Yoruba fool Bleep em wife well.... Rubbish

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: #isharemygeneratorwithmyigboneighbour# by chiefobdk(m): 7:33am On Apr 17, 2016
Wen d firm I used to work with had contract with a dredging firm at ikorodu. I made sure I helped phuck all the yoruba girls. I had no choice no life after work due to the remoteness of the area. I just immersed maself 247 phucking and blawing.

op I try...

I just love ma neighbour

3 Likes

Re: #isharemygeneratorwithmyigboneighbour# by Nobody: 7:38am On Apr 17, 2016
Whathaveidone:

This is suppose to be a page to breach the existing gaps not a place to widen it.

Tribal affiliations does not determine who a foolish or wise man is. Human nature is same across race and ethnicity.

Let us look at the brighter side of things.

5 Likes

Re: #isharemygeneratorwithmyigboneighbour# by chiefobdk(m): 8:00am On Apr 17, 2016
MIPNIG:

This is suppose to be a page to breach the existing gaps not a place to widen it.

Tribal affiliations does not determine who a foolish or wise man is. Human nature is same across race and ethnicity.

Let us look at the brighter side of things.

we ipob fans don't want to bridge d gap.

don't u get it. the wider d gap. the quicker we establish our Sun rise country

5 Likes

Re: #isharemygeneratorwithmyigboneighbour# by Sammiejokes(m): 8:07am On Apr 17, 2016
The issue u guyz fail to understand is we are not obsessed too be joined with the Biafrans. If the struggle materialize we will share borders and trade so we cannot just see ourselves as enemies.

1 Like

Re: #isharemygeneratorwithmyigboneighbour# by Sammiejokes(m): 8:10am On Apr 17, 2016
chiefobdk:
Wen d firm I used to work with had contract with a dredging firm at ikorodu. I made sure I helped phuck all the yoruba girls. I had no choice no life after work due to the remoteness of the area. I just immersed maself 247 phucking and blawing.

op I try...

I just love ma neighbour
You try its good to explore at least we have had experience with ur ladies too during service. wish i could go back for more
Re: #isharemygeneratorwithmyigboneighbour# by Sammiejokes(m): 8:13am On Apr 17, 2016
Please this thread is to exhibit our loving part for eachoda not to derail and turn it to a hate thread abeg. There are many threads u guyz can rake on.

1 Like

Re: #isharemygeneratorwithmyigboneighbour# by Sammiejokes(m): 8:15am On Apr 17, 2016
#Ilovemyhausafriends#
shout out to Aminu, Mohammed. Great guyz

shout out to Aljia your food is what i call dope.
Re: #isharemygeneratorwithmyigboneighbour# by chiefobdk(m): 9:11am On Apr 17, 2016
Sammiejokes:

You try its good to explore at least we have had experience with ur ladies too during service. wish i could go back for more

if come to nnewi. Whr I'm based now. pussci sure for u.

3 Likes

Re: #isharemygeneratorwithmyigboneighbour# by monsterlobster: 9:15am On Apr 17, 2016
chiefobdk:

op I try...

I just love ma neighbour
look well o

Na y..ibo girl wen sabi yoruba u bleep. Yoruba babes hardly fhuck ipod touts undecided
Re: #isharemygeneratorwithmyigboneighbour# by chiefobdk(m): 2:14pm On Apr 17, 2016
monsterlobster:
look well o

Na y..ibo girl wen sabi yoruba u bleep. Yoruba babes hardly fhuck ipod touts undecided

whatever float Ur boat. I even disviirgin one.

kill yaself

8 Likes

Re: #isharemygeneratorwithmyigboneighbour# by Amina11: 2:21pm On Apr 17, 2016
Sammiejokes:

The truth is that Igbo people are good ,friendly .when i was small they use to give almajiri food with respect than our brothers. They are nice people i wish they will not live Nigeria.
If i see any Igbo Muslim i will marry him.....lol
Re: #isharemygeneratorwithmyigboneighbour# by Amina11: 6:16am On Apr 18, 2016
Nigerians dont mind this idiot Fulani forming that the Hausa's and the foolanis are brothers its all lies .we are brother when we are hunting but enemies after the hunting.
I only want to use this medium to express our the sufferings of my people believe someday more post. Wil be online.
#bringbackourhausakings

1 Like

Re: #isharemygeneratorwithmyigboneighbour# by monsterlobster: 7:19am On Apr 18, 2016
chiefobdk:

whatever float Ur boat. I even disviirgin one.

kill yaself
softly dey lie u dis flattty!

Who dash monkey banana

1 Like

Re: #isharemygeneratorwithmyigboneighbour# by Nobody: 7:19am On Apr 18, 2016
chiefobdk:

Well ask your senators to start a conversation on Biafra or be recalled.
Nobody is stopping your movement, the only thing is that the movement can achieve a lot more if Senators from South South and South East come with a unified voice to call for equity and justice otherwise they will pull out of Nigeria.
Re: #isharemygeneratorwithmyigboneighbour# by chiefobdk(m): 1:14pm On Apr 18, 2016
monsterlobster:
softly dey lie u dis flattty!

Who dash monkey banana

on top immoral yoruba girl?
to nyash yoruba girl is not rocket science
e pain am

1 Like

Re: #isharemygeneratorwithmyigboneighbour# by mightyhaze: 1:29pm On Apr 23, 2016
ihitenansa:

Chai! Ndi yoruba

Did I mention I hav 2 oda yorubas on ma payroll? And I don't evn stay in the southwest
Re: #isharemygeneratorwithmyigboneighbour# by Babalegba(m): 1:58pm On Apr 23, 2016
KANU is enjoying Nigerian prison beans
Re: #isharemygeneratorwithmyigboneighbour# by CHIJIOKE1314: 2:46pm On Apr 23, 2016
chiefobdk:

The wider the better..
Enough of the evil and fanatic romance..

Op if you like share your wife with an Igbo man.. I am sure you share more hate glance at him than your generator..

We don't want, See me so trouble, oh!

Oneday we love Igbos, the next day we hate Igbos.. Abeg which one be the truth?
Re: #isharemygeneratorwithmyigboneighbour# by CHIJIOKE1314: 2:56pm On Apr 23, 2016
Babalegba:
KANU is enjoying Nigerian prison beans

Now that is what I am talking about, keep it rolling until we all can touch this hate hibernating all over..

Not like op who think Igbos would be deceived by pettiness...
Show the Yoruba hate, we know it's there..
Continue jare!
Re: #isharemygeneratorwithmyigboneighbour# by CHIJIOKE1314: 3:07pm On Apr 23, 2016
Amina11:
The truth is that Igbo people are good ,friendly .when i was small they use to give almajiri food with respect than our brothers. They are nice people i wish they will not live Nigeria.
If i see any Igbo Muslim i will marry him.....lol

My advice for you, if you see any Igbo Muslim and eventually marries him..first, let him convince you he won't take you to mama, especially if mama witnessed the war.. If not devils presence would be better welcomed than yours..

And please enough of all these pretence to like the Igbos.. Why can't you guy be bold to your beliefs..

If you are a Muslims, you have been taught from childhood in the mosque that what ever problems you have is caused by the Igbos..
Re: #isharemygeneratorwithmyigboneighbour# by Babalegba(m): 3:18pm On Apr 23, 2016
CHIJIOKE1314:

Now that is what I am talking about, keep it rolling until we all can touch this hate hibernating all over..

Not like op who think Igbos would be deceived by pettiness...
Show the Yoruba hate, we know it's there..
Continue jare!
The joke is on you mate, by 6.30 p.m I will be with three of my IBO friends drinking Trophy beer till about 9.00 .This happens almost everyday. We discuss extensively without rancour and we all agree that ipods are myopic childish and possibly fraudulent people. My ibo friends and I do help each other out in fact far more than lending generators out but we do not like bad people who for their own selfish reasons want to cause chaos in the country.The joke is on you.The hatred is for evil ibos not normal ibos
Re: #isharemygeneratorwithmyigboneighbour# by CHIJIOKE1314: 3:35pm On Apr 23, 2016
[s]
Babalegba:
The joke is on you mate, by 6.30 p.m I will be with three of my IBO friends drinking Trophy beer till about 9.00 .This happens almost everyday. We discuss extensively without rancour and we all agree that ipods are myopic childish and possibly fraudulent people. My ibo friends and I do help each other out in fact far more than lending generators out but we do not like bad people who for their own selfish reasons want to cause chaos in the country.The joke is on you.The hatred is for evil ibos not normal ibos
[/s]

Continue deluding yourself with lies even when the facts are crossing your views..
With the amount of hate that you exhale, that I can even perceive through my systems which is about to overwhelm you, I doubt you can keep 1 reasonable Igbos person as friends..

Yes, it's always so easy for Yorubas to jump online to splutter trash and at the same time claim to love who they hate most..

Take a stand mehn.. And be a man, if you will.

(1) (2) (Reply)

In Defense Of Jonathan, By A Facebook User Who Supported Buhari / IPOB Alleges Plot To Kill Nnamdi Kanu, Says Leader’s Room In Kuje Tear-gassed / Corruption: China MP Sentenced To Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.