Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,325 members, 7,846,454 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 04:32 PM

#isharemygeneratorwithmyigboneighbour# - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #isharemygeneratorwithmyigboneighbour# (2422 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: #isharemygeneratorwithmyigboneighbour# by Babalegba(m): 3:48pm On Apr 23, 2016
CHIJIOKE1314:
[s][/s]

Continue deluding yourself with lies even when the facts are crossing your views..
With the amount of hate that you exhale, that I can even perceive through my systems which is about to overwhelm you, I doubt you can keep 1 reasonable Igbos person as friends..

Yes, it's always so easy for Yorubas to jump online to splutter trash and at the same time claim to love who they hate most..

Take a stand mehn.. And be a man, if you will.

I'm sorry for you then because you are a sad case who hasn't got a clue about the real world at all.Give me one reason why I should hate a normal ibo man because I can't think of any off the top of my head.Awaiting your response

1 Like

Re: #isharemygeneratorwithmyigboneighbour# by CHIJIOKE1314: 5:03pm On Apr 23, 2016
[s]
Babalegba:
I'm sorry for you then because you are a sad case who hasn't got a clue about the real world at all.Give me one reason why I should hate a normal ibo man because I can't think of any off the top of my head.Awaiting your response
[/s]

The day you slap yourself bright to the truth is the day you ever ate cleared of hate..

Oya bring up some flimsy excuses to defend your hate..

Babalegba:
If Kanu is killed nothing will happen

But if Buhari, Obasanjo, Brutai, is killed Nigeria should burn, right?

Fanatics!
Re: #isharemygeneratorwithmyigboneighbour# by londoner: 5:11pm On Apr 23, 2016
Sammiejokes:
Please this thread is to exhibit our loving part for eachoda not to derail and turn it to a hate thread abeg. There are many threads u guyz can rake on.

Exactly. Op well done for creating this thread to highlight positives in other tribes and we need more of this.

1 Like

Re: #isharemygeneratorwithmyigboneighbour# by londoner: 5:17pm On Apr 23, 2016
Amina11:
The truth is that Igbo people are good ,friendly .when i was small they use to give almajiri food with respect than our brothers. They are nice people i wish they will not live Nigeria.
If i see any Igbo Muslim i will marry him.....lol

I agree Amina growing up my mum used to recount fond memories of the Fulani people that would graze their cattle in her village in Abia state when she was a child. They used to welcome them freely and share food and they used to buy a beautiful perfume the Fulani ladies would make. I think she said the Fulani women also shared how they mademade their home made soap.My mum has very fond memories of the Fulani at that time because there was harmony.

1 Like

Re: #isharemygeneratorwithmyigboneighbour# by Babalegba(m): 5:20pm On Apr 23, 2016
CHIJIOKE1314:
[s][/s]

The day you slap yourself bright to the truth is the day you ever ate cleared of hate..

Oya bring up some flimsy excuses to defend your hate..

But if Buhari, Obasanjo, Brutai, is killed Nigeria should burn, right?

Fanatics!
I'm still waiting for you to give me a reason to hate normal ibo people.I pointed out the truth in that thread that should KANU be killed nothing will happen apart from possibly some protesters getting shot by the Nigerian army,in fact probably by an ibo soldier in the army.You have s big chip on your shoulder. You are too insignificant to be hated
Re: #isharemygeneratorwithmyigboneighbour# by Sunky200: 5:27pm On Apr 23, 2016
this is not a new happening among we Yorubas.

this would have been special if an Igbo fellow can be that generous with their hausa/fulani fellow
Re: #isharemygeneratorwithmyigboneighbour# by Amberon11: 5:28pm On Apr 23, 2016
Pls Biafra is strictly SE movement. Our leaders have made it clear. SS belongs to the urhobos, ibibios/efiks, binis etc

We are not with the biafrans.
MIPNIG:

Well ask your senators to start a conversation on Biafra or be recalled.
Nobody is stopping your movement, the only thing is that the movement can achieve a lot more if Senators from South South and South East come with a unified voice to call for equity and justice otherwise they will pull out of Nigeria.
Re: #isharemygeneratorwithmyigboneighbour# by CHIJIOKE1314: 5:36pm On Apr 23, 2016
Babalegba:
I'm still waiting for you to give me a reason to hate normal ibo people.I pointed out the truth in that thread that should KANU be killed nothing will happen apart from possibly some protesters getting shot by the Nigerian army,in fact probably by an ibo soldier in the army.You have s big chip on your shoulder. You are too insignificant to be hated

I just found out that you are a Yoruba Christian..
Not that I am Christian but I respect all Christians so I drop all my tantrum against u herewith..
Re: #isharemygeneratorwithmyigboneighbour# by Amberon11: 5:41pm On Apr 23, 2016
dude, stop wallowing in self delusions.

You're the one who's been spilling hatred all over this beautiful thread.

I'm Niger Deltan and I can say that you igbos have portrayed our image in bad light to the Yoruba's and Hausa's. You people have greedily tagged us along in your biafran struggle and made our Yoruba brothers feel we hate them.

Yoruba's are loving and respectful people. Its an established fact. Also Hausas can be super cool too. I've had them as friends and I can tell you that they're the most reliable people. I can't hardly say the same about Igbo's.

stop spreading hatred!!

CHIJIOKE1314:
[s][/s]

Continue deluding yourself with lies even when the facts are crossing your views..
With the amount of hate that you exhale, that I can even perceive through my systems which is about to overwhelm you, I doubt you can keep 1 reasonable Igbos person as friends..

Yes, it's always so easy for Yorubas to jump online to splutter trash and at the same time claim to love who they hate most..

Take a stand mehn.. And be a man, if you will.

Re: #isharemygeneratorwithmyigboneighbour# by CHIJIOKE1314: 6:32pm On Apr 23, 2016
[s]
Amberon11:
dude, stop wallowing in self delusions.

You're the one who's been spilling hatred all over this beautiful thread.

I'm Niger Deltan and I can say that you igbos have portrayed our image in bad light to the Yoruba's and Hausa's. You people have greedily tagged us along in your biafran struggle and made our Yoruba brothers feel we hate them.

Yoruba's are loving and respectful people. Its an established fact. Also Hausas can be super cool too. I've had them as friends and I can tell you that they're the most reliable people. I can't hardly say the same about Igbo's.

stop spreading hatred!!

[/s]

Your delusion stinks to high heavens..

You are NigerDelta as if there is a village/tribe called NigerDelta ..
So those from Abia are from ChadDelta.. Mumu!

How can I waste my time on someone like you who can't even confirm his origin..
Is it not when you know where you are coming from that you can be sure of where you are going..

Continue deluding urself, "I am NigerDelta" trash, until oneday your asx would be stuck on a stick and your eye heating up on fire where you await to be roasted because of your naivety..

Please It has been repeated time and time again.. We don't care about anyone even if you are Igbo and chose a different part.. We still don't care about you..

So you jumping into this and start spluttering saliva everywhere can't make you a vital part of our struggle..

See, go and look for your pill and help yourself before your case gets out of hands and Yaba-left become your only option..

See you dirty mouth like, "my Yoruba brother, my Hausa brother and my Igbo enemies".

Please dance to the OCEAN for all I care!
Re: #isharemygeneratorwithmyigboneighbour# by Amberon11: 7:33pm On Apr 23, 2016
nigga!! get freaking lost and remain there.

I didn't read your sh!t.
CHIJIOKE1314:
[s][/s]

Your delusion stinks to high heavens..

You are NigerDelta as if there is a village/tribe called NigerDelta ..
So those from Abia are from ChadDelta.. Mumu!

How can I waste my time on someone like you who can't even confirm his origin..
Is it not when you know where you are coming from that you can be sure of where you are going..

Continue deluding urself, "I am NigerDelta" trash, until oneday your asx would be stuck on a stick and your eye heating up on fire where you await to be roasted because of your naivety..

Please It has been repeated time and time again.. We don't care about anyone even if you are Igbo and chose a different part.. We still don't care about you..

So you jumping into this and start spluttering saliva everywhere can't make you a vital part of our struggle..

See, go and look for your pill and help yourself before your case gets out of hands and Yaba-left become your only option..

See you dirty mouth like, "my Yoruba brother, my Hausa brother and my Igbo enemies".

Please dance to the OCEAN for all I care!
Re: #isharemygeneratorwithmyigboneighbour# by CHIJIOKE1314: 8:16pm On Apr 23, 2016
[s]
Amberon11:
nigga!! get freaking lost and remain there.

I didn't read your sh!t.
[/s]

How could you read my shiit when my shiit is been plastered all over your face. .

C'mon wakeup and stop deluding yourself over people that obviously gives no shiit about you..

Liar, you that hates me even without knowing me and you claim to love Yorubas and Hausas.. I know who you are.

But you want me lost because I am Igbo.. That obviously cancels and insinuations of you coming from anywhere close to Southern Zoo..

You claim to be a NigerDelta, but don't even know that there is no where called that shit..

When ever you take you drugs and you are a little bit back to human reasoning.. You can buzz me for more of your doses..

1 Like

Re: #isharemygeneratorwithmyigboneighbour# by Amberon11: 8:17pm On Apr 23, 2016
I didn't read this crap either. undecided
CHIJIOKE1314:
[s][/s]

How could you read my shiit when my shiit is been plastered on your face. .

C'mon wakeup and stop deluding yourself over people that obviously gives no shiit about you..

Liar, you hat me without knowing me and you claim to love Yorubas and Hausas..

But you want me lost because I am Igbo.. That obviously cancels and insinuations of you coming from anywhere close to Southern Zoo..

You claim to be a NigerDelta, but don't even know that there is no where called that shit..

When ever you take you drugs and you are a little bit back to human reasoning.. You can buzz me for more of your doses..
Re: #isharemygeneratorwithmyigboneighbour# by mightyhaze: 9:21pm On Apr 23, 2016
Amberon11:
I didn't read this crap either. undecided
. Why?

U cudt take the heat?

U shdt av brought it on in the first place den.

Smh!

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Do You Know Africans Found America / power failure Embarrasses Wike for 30 minutes at AMAA Awards / Islamic Movement, Save Lagos Group, Others Back IPOB Protest

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.