Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,576 members, 7,820,070 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:17 AM

What I Discovered Happening In Abia State University Teaching Hospital - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What I Discovered Happening In Abia State University Teaching Hospital (958 Views)

Uchechi Okwu Kanu At Biafran Children Conference In Abia (Photos) / What Is Happening In The Capital City Of Abuja? / Something Strange Is Happening In The Southwest - Azuka Onwuka (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What I Discovered Happening In Abia State University Teaching Hospital by onyfrank: 8:55pm On Apr 16, 2016
ABSUTH is located along Udeagbala road Umunze. I was there this week to visit a friend whose wife had CS OPERATION.

I stopped at the gate so that i can make a call to know the direction to follow. I saw a couple making an inquiry from a man whom i presumed is a staff.

The man took the couple away from the crowd to explain how things are run in the hospital not knowing that i was hearing them.

The man said to the couple that they are to pay N1050 for Admission Card, N2000 for the doctor, another N2000 for the hospital and lastly N500 for the Nurses.
Among these fees, only 2 receipts would be issued; the Admission Card(N1050) and N2000. Wonderment!

So now, i have gotten the direction to where my friend is. Am glad the mother and child are bouncing, but my friends face was not bright at al., Money BIGG O O(N250k).
Why? I asked, he replied he had met a doctor to explain and to ask for deduction, but the doctor said that the Governor set the price the last time he visited the hospital. He said even the nurses confirmed it.
N250k for CS operation in government owned hospital? Wow!

Another obeservation was the workers haven't received their salaries for couple of months. This make most of their solagan to be,especially when you ask them to do something for you which is as a matter of fact their duty; " Am I Being Paid?" Egwu di!

Re: What I Discovered Happening In Abia State University Teaching Hospital by onyfrank: 8:59pm On Apr 16, 2016
k

Re: What I Discovered Happening In Abia State University Teaching Hospital by ChelseaDr(m): 9:43pm On Apr 16, 2016
Can someone confirm this because l don't think Caesarean section will be up to that amount... there are a lot of people posing as staff pretending to help but are actually enriching themselves from the toils of others
Re: What I Discovered Happening In Abia State University Teaching Hospital by bofoy(m): 9:50pm On Apr 16, 2016
THAT UNIVERSITY IS VERY CORRUPT, CORRUPTION AND CULTISM EVERYWHERE IN ABSU

ABSU = CORRUPTION

CORRUPTION = ABSU

(1) (Reply)

Justice Dan Ladi Umar Admits To Having A Pre-written Agenda In #cctvssaraki / Cramjones Open Letter To The Niger-delta Avengers / Crude Oil Made Them Lazy And Indolent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.