Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,326 members, 7,836,391 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:57 AM

South-African Fresh Shandis' School Fees Paid By A Stranger - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / South-African Fresh Shandis' School Fees Paid By A Stranger (43639 Views)

5-Year-Old Boy Who "Repairs Motorcycles" In Makurdi Benue, To Raise School Fees / Redeemers University Graduate Sponsored By A Stranger Speaks / UNIBEN To Refund Money Paid By Post-UTME 2016 Candidates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South-African Fresh Shandis' School Fees Paid By A Stranger by 124mumsy: 2:57pm On Apr 17, 2016
kennygee:

Well, I have never ever seen a man in Nigeria who will help u without "Expectations". This is the reason I work like a donkey so I can shine on my own and pay my own bills.

Surprise, I pay my own bills.
my dear you are just an exceptional case, am proud of you if you actually pay ur bill single handedly, u we definitely reap the fruit of hard work someday, and believe me you might be even b ten time better than the men you we run after
Re: South-African Fresh Shandis' School Fees Paid By A Stranger by Nobody: 2:57pm On Apr 17, 2016
Rexphobia:
I'm impressed... But she still needs to give him her kpekus to complete the gesture

Lolz. You are very funny.
Re: South-African Fresh Shandis' School Fees Paid By A Stranger by dacovajnr: 3:01pm On Apr 17, 2016
Good but our own girls for here na other way round undecided
Re: South-African Fresh Shandis' School Fees Paid By A Stranger by millhouse: 3:07pm On Apr 17, 2016
Touching
Re: South-African Fresh Shandis' School Fees Paid By A Stranger by waice6571: 3:10pm On Apr 17, 2016
tellwisdom:
How did he afford internet if he can't pay for his school fees?? sad

How much is internet

If I may ask in your language.
Re: South-African Fresh Shandis' School Fees Paid By A Stranger by OPCYOUTH: 3:10pm On Apr 17, 2016
kennygee:

Who you epp.

She did it as a good Samaritan, she didn't even need to know him or had a relationship with him to help.

How many men would offer to help a young lady out like that without her getting on her back or on her knees?

I am no 1.
Re: South-African Fresh Shandis' School Fees Paid By A Stranger by silent10(m): 3:15pm On Apr 17, 2016
kennygee:

Who you epp.

She did it as a good Samaritan, she didn't even need to know him or had a relationship with him to help.

How many men would offer to help a young lady out like that without her getting on her back or on her knees?
Truth talk, bt some of u folks re d cos. Hw can a grl say i shld buy a phone(xpensive dan d one am usin) 4 her angry yes she's jst a frnd. Her digger sharp o
Re: South-African Fresh Shandis' School Fees Paid By A Stranger by robosky02(m): 3:16pm On Apr 17, 2016
learning what?

to pay school fees for guys lol

the reverse is the case here
Kingslaw:
hope Nigeria ladies are learning.
Re: South-African Fresh Shandis' School Fees Paid By A Stranger by Malayy(m): 3:17pm On Apr 17, 2016
Sijo01:
I'm touched/moved.
if you're really touched or moved, do something for me..
Re: South-African Fresh Shandis' School Fees Paid By A Stranger by kikies(m): 3:20pm On Apr 17, 2016
kennygee:

Who you epp.

"on her back"............I understand
"on her knees"..........I dnt understand
Re: South-African Fresh Shandis' School Fees Paid By A Stranger by waice6571: 3:20pm On Apr 17, 2016
kennygee:

Well, I have never ever seen a man in Nigeria who will help u without "Expectations". This is the reason I work like a donkey so I can shine on my own and pay my own bills.

Surprise, I pay my own bills.

Work like a donkey

YOU ARE IN FOR A LONNNNNG THING!
Re: South-African Fresh Shandis' School Fees Paid By A Stranger by Hummerchoko(m): 3:26pm On Apr 17, 2016
conqrats
Re: South-African Fresh Shandis' School Fees Paid By A Stranger by judoskybj(m): 3:27pm On Apr 17, 2016
And am here waiting for this miracle..
Re: South-African Fresh Shandis' School Fees Paid By A Stranger by babdap: 3:27pm On Apr 17, 2016
tellwisdom:
free Wi- fi
Re: South-African Fresh Shandis' School Fees Paid By A Stranger by HITTED(m): 3:29pm On Apr 17, 2016
Good news! They may end up fvcking each other in the end cool
Re: South-African Fresh Shandis' School Fees Paid By A Stranger by oluwafeolami(m): 3:32pm On Apr 17, 2016
tellwisdom:
So if u dnt av money u can't surf d internet? Is it evritime u av money dat u come on nairaland? Baba receive sense
Re: South-African Fresh Shandis' School Fees Paid By A Stranger by Nobody: 3:33pm On Apr 17, 2016
kikies:

There are sexual positions that brings a woman to her knees.

Surely, you must know this.
Re: South-African Fresh Shandis' School Fees Paid By A Stranger by Akanaz(m): 3:34pm On Apr 17, 2016
This justifies the popular saying that problem shared is half solved if not totally solved. There is a lesson to learn here. Do not hide ur wounded hand under ur cloth
Re: South-African Fresh Shandis' School Fees Paid By A Stranger by Opoki(m): 3:35pm On Apr 17, 2016
R2280 is approx $760 that's a lot of money.
Re: South-African Fresh Shandis' School Fees Paid By A Stranger by pinkpebbles(f): 3:38pm On Apr 17, 2016
Babe, I do not know the position that brings one to the knees. Please can u describe it?. How ar u doing? Good to find u here grin
kennygee:

Re: South-African Fresh Shandis' School Fees Paid By A Stranger by nortcentrallord(m): 3:40pm On Apr 17, 2016
lonelyisland:
All these nairaland girls no go see this one comment now, nah where mayweather buy im gf car nah there you go see them ranting up and down the forum

Lol
Abi when a banker takes one broke girl out and collects his change from the waiter that's when all the jobless aristo's will come complaining and judging like they 'v ever worked for a penny except for those they make from opening their legs.
Re: South-African Fresh Shandis' School Fees Paid By A Stranger by Nobody: 3:40pm On Apr 17, 2016
pinkpebbles:
Babe, I do not know the position that brings one to the knees. Please can u describe it?. How ar u doing? Good to find u here grin

Lol.

Must I teash u everything?

I dey fine jor. Happy Sunday.
Re: South-African Fresh Shandis' School Fees Paid By A Stranger by WendyChi: 3:43pm On Apr 17, 2016
Rexphobia:
I'm impressed... But she still needs to give him her kpekus to complete the gesture
u r high on cough syrup
Re: South-African Fresh Shandis' School Fees Paid By A Stranger by lonelyisland(m): 3:44pm On Apr 17, 2016
nortcentrallord:

Lol
Abi when a banker takes one broke girl out and collects his change from the waiter that's when all the jobless aristo's will come complaining and judging like they 'v ever worked for a penny except for those they make from opening their legs.
i'm telling you...
Re: South-African Fresh Shandis' School Fees Paid By A Stranger by nortcentrallord(m): 3:45pm On Apr 17, 2016
kennygee:

On her back-------- yranoissim

On her knees------- daeh or wolb boj.

A lot of men don't need any of these to help sincere ladies.
Re: South-African Fresh Shandis' School Fees Paid By A Stranger by nortcentrallord(m): 3:46pm On Apr 17, 2016
kikies:

On her back-------- yranoissim

On her knees------- daeh or wolb boj.
Re: South-African Fresh Shandis' School Fees Paid By A Stranger by pinkpebbles(f): 3:47pm On Apr 17, 2016
Oya I wil google it. Happy sunday dear
kennygee:

Lol.

Must I teash u everything?

I dey fine jor. Happy Sunday.
Re: South-African Fresh Shandis' School Fees Paid By A Stranger by Icaretoo: 3:49pm On Apr 17, 2016
emeijeh:
Ftc for the first time!
I knew this topic was FP material.

Anyways, i guess the girl is exploiting ways to invest in her future (if she is single sha)

Does dere have to be an angle to everything.... Just asking cos it's really got me thinking.
U do gud problem u no do problem
Which way
Re: South-African Fresh Shandis' School Fees Paid By A Stranger by gretblue: 3:51pm On Apr 17, 2016
How does helping someone to offset his/her school fees amount to Miracle?
Re: South-African Fresh Shandis' School Fees Paid By A Stranger by Icaretoo: 3:51pm On Apr 17, 2016
Rexphobia:

Abegee...
Re: South-African Fresh Shandis' School Fees Paid By A Stranger by OlujobaSamuel: 4:04pm On Apr 17, 2016
Juanapeters21:
Dat guy sure cay na school fees he wan pay coz ....cus ah know say men day hustle o
1 or/and 2 is absent, knowledge of the write-up and understanding of it.
the guy already collected the fund from her, utilized it, profitable with it, now appreciating her by dedicating the profit to her for the world to see and know her.
Re: South-African Fresh Shandis' School Fees Paid By A Stranger by JayJustus(m): 4:08pm On Apr 17, 2016
tellwisdom:

why sad

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nigerian Sets Record, Scores 5.0 GPA In Russia.. / Eton College Apologises To Dilibe Onyeama For Racism. / Photos: Sosoliso Plane Crash Survivor Kechi Okwuchi Graduates From College

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.