Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,179 members, 7,821,988 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:53 PM

Some -randomly Selected- Benefits - Islam for Muslims - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / Some -randomly Selected- Benefits (473 Views)

Understanding Some Selected Prophetic Prayers And Remebrance Of Allah (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Some -randomly Selected- Benefits by Newnas(m): 10:48pm On Apr 16, 2016
Qaasim al-Joo’ee said: “I advise you with five matters:

1- When you are treated unjustly, do not behave unjustly;
2- When you are praised do not become happy;
3- When you are criticised, do not become upset;
4- When you are not believed, do not become angry;
5- If the people act deceitfully towards you, do not act deceitfully towards them. ~(Related by Ibn al-Jawzee in Sifatus-Safwaa, 2/200)
-------------------------------------

My Dear Sister in Islaam!

Instead Of Using Bleach Cream Because Of Artificial Beauty With Punishment From Allaah!

Why Can't You Start Wearing Hijaab For Natural Beauty With Rewards From Allaah

Think!: Before It's Too Late.

by; «Abu Mardiy Kewdirôrun At-thaqoofiy»

Murtala Alade Adedokun
Prophet Never Marked Birthday

A birthday is the same day in each year that is the same date a person was born. It returns only once in a year and that is when it is celebrated in Western culture and according to the Gregorian calendar, not the Hijra one that Islam recognizes.
The Prophet fasted on the day of the week that he was born - not his annual birthday. That day (Monday), returned 52 times in a year and he fasted each of them. And a Monday is the same in all calendars.
He also gave two reasons for the practice: "The day I was born and the day I was sent (as a prophet)".
That perhaps explains why no single companion of his was known to have fasted on his own annual birthday, or on the 52 weekly returns of the day he (companion) was born. Rather, they fasted that Monday that the Prophet was born and sent because of its significance to Islam. What significance has my own birthday (Wednesday, say) or yours besides being a reminder of approaching death?
Stop being fooled by Alfas who use the Prophet to justify annual birthday
celebrations.

The sun may rise tomorrow. But you may not Repent today.

"Except those who repent and do righteous deeds, and openly declare (the truth which they concealed).
These, I will accept their REPENTANCE. And I am the One Who accepts REPENTANCE, the Most Merciful. "
[ Qur'an, Al-Baqarah:160]

Ad-Da'wah I'LLALLAH (سُبْحَانَهُ وَتَعَالَى)

AlhamduliLlah who has made the completion this humble work possible.

1 Like

Re: Some -randomly Selected- Benefits by Newnas(m): 2:30pm On Apr 19, 2016
Today’s Beautiful Hadith is about Preaching

Narrated Anas bin Malik RA: The Prophet (peace be upon him) said, "Facilitate things to people (concerning religious matters), and do not make it hard for them and give them good tidings and do not make them run away (from Islam). (Bukhari - Vol. 1, Book 3, Hadith 69)
Re: Some -randomly Selected- Benefits by Newnas(m): 7:17am On Apr 22, 2016
INNOVATORS ARE DENOUNCING US FOR APPLYING THE SUNNAH AND SAYING THAT IT DIVIDES THE MUSLIMS!

The Prophetic Sunnah is the guidance of the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) and his words and deeds.

How can the Sunnah be dividing the Muslims?! What can unite them if the Sunnah divides them?

If these Innovators were sincere they would have said that the Sunnah is what unites people, and brings them together.

Al Imaam Abu’l-Muzaffar Al-Sam’aani (may Allaah have mercy on him) said:

The reason why the followers of the Sunnah were united is that they learned their religion from the Qur'aan and Sunnah and sound reports, which united them and brought them together, whereas the followers of innovation learned their religion by means of reasoning, which divided them and made them differ. (Al-Intisaar li Ahli-l-Hadeeth p. 47).

Yaa innovators let me tell you this!

Criticizing the followers of the Sunnah of the Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) and accusing them of being extremists or fanatics is offensive and is slander.

Allaah has issued a warning to the one who does that, let alone the fact that it is an imitation of the mushrikeen who did this before him.

Allaah says: “And those who annoy believing men and women undeservedly, they bear (on themselves) the crime of slander and plain sin” [Sooratul-Ahzaab 33:58].

We ask Allaah to show us the truth and help us to follow it, and to show us falsehood and help us to avoid it.

Prepared by: Abu Mardiy Kewdirôrun At-thaqoofiy.
Re: Some -randomly Selected- Benefits by Newnas(m): 7:18am On Apr 22, 2016
DUE TO THEIR IGNORANCE ::

Shaikh Ibn Baaz رحمه الله said:

Many Muslims see good deeds as evil and evil deeds as good and acts of Sunnah as Bid`ah while Bid`ah are regarded of the Sunnah due to their ignorance and negligence of Islaamic teachings, morals and deeds. إنا لله وإنا إليه راجعون (Truly, to Allaah we belong and truly, to Him we shall return)."

[Majmoo` al-Fataawaa of Shaikh Ibn Baaz (5/192)]
Re: Some -randomly Selected- Benefits by Newnas(m): 10:58pm On Apr 24, 2016
ALLAH (سُبْحَانَهُ وَتَعَالَى) will exalt those who believe among you, and those who have been granted knowledge to high ranks."
[Qur'an, Al Mujadila : 11]

"Seeking knowledge is obligatory upon every Muslim (male and female)."
[Sahi Muslim]

Ad-Da'wah I'LLALLAH (سُبْحَانَهُ وَتَعَالَى)

Sahih Muslim 1400]

Ibn Mas’ud رضي الله ﺗﻌﺎﻟﯽٰعنه reported:

The Messenger of Allah صَلَّى اللَّهُ عَلَيْهِ وَسَلَّمَ said:

O young men, if you are able to support a wife, then get married. Verily, it restrains the eyes and protects the private parts, but whoever is not able to do so then he has the duty to fast because indeed it is a means of control.

Forbidding the Evil is from Emaan (faith):

"O you who believe! Take care of your ownselves; no harm can come to you from those who are in error if you follow the right guidance"
[Qur'an, Al-Maa'idah, 105]

On the authority of Abu Sa'eed al-Khudree رضي الله ﺗﻌﺎﻟﯽٰعنه who said : I heard the Messenger of Allah ﺻﻠﯽ الله ﺗﻌﺎﻟﯽٰ ﻋﻠﯿﮧ ﻭﺍٓﻟﮧ ﻭﺳﻠﻢ say :

Whosoever of you sees an evil, let him change it with his hand; and if he is not able to do so, then [let him change it] with his tongue; and if he is not able to do so, then with his heart - and that is the weakest of faith.
[Muslim].

Ya ALLAH (سبحانه وتعالى) keep us steady fast in your Deen, guide us all and the muslim umm'ah
Allah Humma Aameen

Da'wah ALLAH (سُبْحَانَهُ وَتَعَالَى)

(1) (Reply)

*mockery Of The Religion Is Disbelief* / Where Will I Go From Here? / Christianity And Islam

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.