Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,920 members, 7,952,698 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 09:30 PM

Ingenuity In This Era Of Change - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ingenuity In This Era Of Change (598 Views)

Igbo Ingenuity: Info Man Opens Car Factory In Imo State / I Salute Ibo, Look What Their Ingenuity Produced / Woman Turns Her Fridge Into A Wardrobe In This Era Of Change (pix) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ingenuity In This Era Of Change by mostyg(m): 7:08am On Apr 17, 2016
Nigerians are becoming more innovative thanks to FG policy on Forex. I was recently told that you can now find dried egg in the market.
I saw Ewedu powder being produced somewhere in ijebu ode. I so much fell in love that i started assisting in marketing the product ofcourse with some little profit.
This product as little as it is can add to Nigeria products export list and thus improve her forex earnings.

See the attached picture.

Re: Ingenuity In This Era Of Change by mostyg(m): 8:08am On Apr 17, 2016
Any comment? Should i stop marketing it?
Re: Ingenuity In This Era Of Change by mostyg(m): 7:30am On Apr 18, 2016
mostyg:
Any comment? Should i stop marketing it?

Any comment?
Re: Ingenuity In This Era Of Change by JohnNgene: 11:27am On May 18, 2016
Keep marketing it till Nigerians embrace it. It won't be easy though. You need to do adverts and also push it online via jumia, konga, yudala etc. With perseverance, it could become as popular as Poundo Yam.
Re: Ingenuity In This Era Of Change by mostyg(m): 12:10pm On May 18, 2016
JohnNgene:
Keep marketing it till Nigerians embrace it. It won't be easy though. You need to do adverts and also push it online via jumia, konga, yudala etc. With perseverance, it could become as popular as Poundo Yam.

Thank you for such words of encouragement.

(1) (Reply)

List Of 14 States Yet To Fully Disburse N57.6bn Bailout Funds / Nigerian Policeman Collecting Bribe On Makurdi Abuja Highway / Kaduna Govt Arraigns Another 91 Shiites, Seeks Death Sentence

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.