Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,024 members, 7,814,505 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:56 PM

Child-Rapists Should Have Their Genitals Cut Off - Ita-Giwa - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Child-Rapists Should Have Their Genitals Cut Off - Ita-Giwa (477 Views)

Taxify Drivers Protest In Lagos: "We Are Not Rapists, We Need Respect" (Photos) / Law Passed: Hiv-positive People Will Be Marked Near Their Genitals / Child Rapists To Get Life Imprisonment In Kaduna State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Child-Rapists Should Have Their Genitals Cut Off - Ita-Giwa by lovdoc: 7:19am On Apr 17, 2016
Senator Florence Ita-Giwa, yesterday, said the best way to end rape and sexual assault in the country is by ensuring convicted rapists get their genitals cut off. Ita-Giwa, spoke as a special guest at ‘Magnenta and Black Art & Fashion for Charity’, held at the British Council, Lagos .

According to Vanguard, making reference to accounts of rape by two survivors at the event, the senator said:

“The lady said she was happy that she got justice for her four-year-old daughter who was raped by two men but, in my mind, if I were a judge and a man is brought to court for raping a child, he will receive capital punishment. But I will say, `don’t kill him, rather let him live his life in pain, let his organ be cut off’. He should not be allowed the pleasure of using that organ anymore. If the organ is not cut off, at the end of his term in prison, he will use it on other children. Fortunately for them, I’m no longer in the Senate but I will find a way to get it into the chamber. This is the proper way to end the evil of rape in the society”.

http://www.9janewsarena.com/2016/04/child-rapists-should-have-their-genitals-cut-off.html

cc: lalasticlala, mynd44

Re: Child-Rapists Should Have Their Genitals Cut Off - Ita-Giwa by lovdoc: 7:19am On Apr 17, 2016
smiley smiley smiley
Re: Child-Rapists Should Have Their Genitals Cut Off - Ita-Giwa by nerodenero: 7:21am On Apr 17, 2016
Like this grin grin

Re: Child-Rapists Should Have Their Genitals Cut Off - Ita-Giwa by hungryboy(m): 7:40am On Apr 17, 2016
Na true she talk,
Any prick caught in action with a toddler, Should be caught off.
Re: Child-Rapists Should Have Their Genitals Cut Off - Ita-Giwa by gud4dbest(m): 8:10am On Apr 17, 2016
I tink dis is wack reasoning...though every rape act is cruel,takin dis measure of correction is far barbaric...wen a man tink of d risk of spending half/all of his life in prison_this will call 4 a second tot!

(1) (Reply)

Top 5 Travel Blogs In Nigeria / How Do U Expect A Child From This School To Be.. / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.