Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,308 members, 7,819,051 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:38 AM

Travel With 'ewedu' That Will Last For As Long As You Want - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Travel With 'ewedu' That Will Last For As Long As You Want (1386 Views)

How Much Can One Travel With? / Which African Country Will I Travel With 200k / These Are The Best And Worst Passports To Travel With (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Travel With 'ewedu' That Will Last For As Long As You Want by mostyg(m): 7:45am On Apr 17, 2016
You can now travel to anywhere in the world with powdered ewedu that will last as long as you want.
I saw a well packaged ewedu powder which i fell in love with and took it upon myself to market ofcourse at little profit.
The ewedu draws like every other draw soup and it very easy to cook.
See picture below

3 Likes

Re: Travel With 'ewedu' That Will Last For As Long As You Want by sobastical: 8:02pm On Apr 17, 2016
Hope this won't raise a question mark from those guys at the POE thinking it's cannabis
Re: Travel With 'ewedu' That Will Last For As Long As You Want by mostyg(m): 7:04am On Apr 18, 2016
sobastical:
Hope this won't raise a question mark from those guys at the POE thinking it's cannabis
Lots of people have travelled with food stuffs without problem.
All the security agents know cannabis. Our Ewedu powder does not in anyway resemble cannabis.
Thanks for the comment and observation.
Re: Travel With 'ewedu' That Will Last For As Long As You Want by Solitin40: 10:43am On Apr 18, 2016
how much and where can i get it
Re: Travel With 'ewedu' That Will Last For As Long As You Want by treasuredkids(f): 11:12am On Apr 18, 2016
How much and where can one get it. Love ewedu
Re: Travel With 'ewedu' That Will Last For As Long As You Want by sobastical: 11:29am On Apr 18, 2016
mostyg:

Lots of people have travelled with food stuffs without problem.
All the security agents know cannabis. Our Ewedu powder does not in anyway resemble cannabis.
Thanks for the comment and observation.

Okay sir
Re: Travel With 'ewedu' That Will Last For As Long As You Want by mostyg(m): 6:24pm On Apr 18, 2016
Solitin40:
Pls carefully check the number on the label and call. We are presently located in Ijebu Ode, Ogun State.
You can also pm me for further details.
Thanks for your interest.

1 Like

Re: Travel With 'ewedu' That Will Last For As Long As You Want by mostyg(m): 6:25pm On Apr 18, 2016
treasuredkids:
Pls carefully check the number on the label and call. We are presently located in Ijebu Ode, Ogun State.
You can also pm me for further details.
Thanks for your interest.
Re: Travel With 'ewedu' That Will Last For As Long As You Want by mostyg(m): 6:36pm On Apr 19, 2016
Dont miss home because of local food. Complete your swallow food with this ewedu powder.
Easy to cook with long shelf life.
Re: Travel With 'ewedu' That Will Last For As Long As You Want by mostyg(m): 6:47pm On Apr 19, 2016
treasuredkids:
You may contact me on 08107475938
Re: Travel With 'ewedu' That Will Last For As Long As You Want by mostyg(m): 6:48pm On Apr 19, 2016
Solitin40:
You may contact me on 08107475938

1 Like

Re: Travel With 'ewedu' That Will Last For As Long As You Want by mostyg(m): 9:13am On Apr 26, 2016
treasuredkids:

The retail price is #50 each. There are 12 of it in a pack.
Re: Travel With 'ewedu' That Will Last For As Long As You Want by mostyg(m): 7:06am On Apr 27, 2016
Travel this summer with ewedu powder as gift to your buddies abroad. Give them what they cherish as gift.

Most of our people would have been missing eating Ewedu (jute leaves) because it is either expensive or unavailable. Do they a favour be taking along to them. They will surely be appreciative.

See my signature for contact details.

(1) (Reply)

see how bayelsa beats delta,rivers and Akwa ibom combined / Capitals Across The World Welcome 2018 With Spectacular Fireworks Displays / ABC Transport Opens New Bus Park In Ikorodu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.