Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,478 members, 7,816,129 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:02 AM

See What A White Man Does To Survive In Africa(photos) - Foreign Affairs - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / See What A White Man Does To Survive In Africa(photos) (690 Views)

A White Man Learns The Meaning Of "Maga" In Nigeria, Blasts Americans / Video Of Frightened Black Man Forced Into A Coffin By White Man Sparks Outrage / Women Kneeling Before A White Man In Uganda. Photo Sparks Outrage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See What A White Man Does To Survive In Africa(photos) by jonhemma11: 7:51am On Apr 17, 2016
Christian Lacroute has been selling palm in the village of Babadjou along the road between Bamenda- Bafoussam highway, for 10 years now. The French national was inspired into starting the business by a close relative of his Cameroonian wife. Christian reported adopted wife's five children and has been feeding his family for 10 years through the sale of Palm wine.Speakng to journalists he said.....

" I love Africa and I will end my life here in Cameroon. I will never return to France, I found another woman here with five Cameroonian children''

“I said to myself I will try the palm wine business , and have been doing it for 10 years now. I worked with that ‘wine tapper’, that’s why I still have the palm wine. I enjoy it. Every morning i start my day with a drink of it. Not Red wine which is too expensive here in Cameroon.”
Christian supports his family with the income he get from selling palm wine at 150 FCFA per liter.

Source: http://www.trezzyblog.com/2016/04/meet-french-palm-wine-seller-in.html

Re: See What A White Man Does To Survive In Africa(photos) by godfirstawe: 7:55am On Apr 17, 2016
Jazzraji

Bushmeat caught the hunter

1 Like

Re: See What A White Man Does To Survive In Africa(photos) by gud4dbest(m): 7:58am On Apr 17, 2016
Choice
Re: See What A White Man Does To Survive In Africa(photos) by thesicilian: 8:08am On Apr 17, 2016
Normal hustle. Its the same thing we do when we go abroad
Re: See What A White Man Does To Survive In Africa(photos) by Nobody: 8:11am On Apr 17, 2016
Dem don sit ontop this one matter... I nor sure say na clear eyes, i wish him well though, but i don't see passion here just plain stupidity and a manipulated mind
Re: See What A White Man Does To Survive In Africa(photos) by ebamma(m): 8:54am On Apr 17, 2016
His life, his business,

Who am i to judge

(1) (Reply)

Russia To Establish Nuclear Center In Nigeria / UPDATE : U.S Elections -tight Race As Polls Enters Last Stages / Throwback Photo Of Kwame Nkrumah And President-elect Nana Akufo-addo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.