Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,256 members, 7,822,308 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 09:50 AM

"Don't Tell Me Nonsense": Photo Of An Igbo Man's Shop With 7 POS Machines - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / "Don't Tell Me Nonsense": Photo Of An Igbo Man's Shop With 7 POS Machines (50376 Views)

5 Reasons Why The Igbo Man Succeeds In Business / My Ecobank Master Card Works Only On Pos Machines / MUST READ : Why Gtbank Latest 737 Simple Mobile Banking Is A Beautiful Nonsense (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Don't Tell Me Nonsense": Photo Of An Igbo Man's Shop With 7 POS Machines by Voy(m): 7:53am On Apr 17, 2016
An Igbo man shop with 7 POS MACHINE...

"PREASE DONT TELL ME NONSENSE NWANNE USE ANY OF DAT POS MACHINY" (In a typical Igbo biz man's voice)

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "Don't Tell Me Nonsense": Photo Of An Igbo Man's Shop With 7 POS Machines by godfirstawe: 8:02am On Apr 17, 2016
I love the business sense of the igbos.

All other tribes are following.

Go to the ant thou sluggards learn her ways and be wise.

190 Likes 6 Shares

Re: "Don't Tell Me Nonsense": Photo Of An Igbo Man's Shop With 7 POS Machines by kudoxs(m): 8:29am On Apr 17, 2016
And you just concluded it's an igbo man shop.

15 Likes

Re: "Don't Tell Me Nonsense": Photo Of An Igbo Man's Shop With 7 POS Machines by EverestdeBliu(m): 8:31am On Apr 17, 2016
You never can tell,those gadgets could also be part of his wares displayed for sales.

60 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "Don't Tell Me Nonsense": Photo Of An Igbo Man's Shop With 7 POS Machines by Voy(m): 8:31am On Apr 17, 2016
kudoxs:
And you just concluded it's an igbo man shop.
it is Oga, pictured at Enugu

48 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "Don't Tell Me Nonsense": Photo Of An Igbo Man's Shop With 7 POS Machines by kudoxs(m): 8:36am On Apr 17, 2016
Voy:
it is Oga, pictured at Enugu
and you must put "igbo" cus u wana be tribalistic, cant u just say a shop with 7 pos machines. Too much tribal sentiment attached to everything we do in this country.

130 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "Don't Tell Me Nonsense": Photo Of An Igbo Man's Shop With 7 POS Machines by Voy(m): 8:43am On Apr 17, 2016
kudoxs:
and you must put "igbo" cus u wana be tribalistic, cant u just say a shop with 7 pos machines. Too much tribal sentiment attached to everything we do in this country.
I'm Igbo nigga, d number of POS he has is jus funny to me dats all

100 Likes 5 Shares

Re: "Don't Tell Me Nonsense": Photo Of An Igbo Man's Shop With 7 POS Machines by dominique(f): 9:21am On Apr 17, 2016
I told the boys at the provision store in my area to get one, they didn't even understand what I was talking about. Every medium/large scale retailer such as this should have at least one POS machine.

9 Likes

Re: "Don't Tell Me Nonsense": Photo Of An Igbo Man's Shop With 7 POS Machines by opeolukoya: 9:46am On Apr 17, 2016
Looks like uncle mentus shop at alade Allen ikeja
Re: "Don't Tell Me Nonsense": Photo Of An Igbo Man's Shop With 7 POS Machines by Oliviaxx(f): 10:11am On Apr 17, 2016
Yes...and proudly Igbo

25 Likes

Re: "Don't Tell Me Nonsense": Photo Of An Igbo Man's Shop With 7 POS Machines by Voy(m): 11:48am On Apr 17, 2016
Oliviaxx:
Yes...and proudly Igbo
grin

9 Likes

Re: "Don't Tell Me Nonsense": Photo Of An Igbo Man's Shop With 7 POS Machines by Bonapart(m): 12:57pm On Apr 17, 2016
We climb and remain at the top
we don,t see ups and downs like an elevator

We IGBOS

38 Likes

Re: "Don't Tell Me Nonsense": Photo Of An Igbo Man's Shop With 7 POS Machines by DonMaxxy(m): 12:58pm On Apr 17, 2016
The word Igbo literally means: "I go before others"...
Igbos are pace setters since 19B4ADAM.

Another thing with them is that they know how to make money at the slightest provocation. Olaudah Equiano was the first slave to buy his own freedom with his own money.

I am Wazobia by tribe, but i envy these Igbos cos wherever you plant them; one thing is sure, they must blossom.

144 Likes 15 Shares

Re: "Don't Tell Me Nonsense": Photo Of An Igbo Man's Shop With 7 POS Machines by VickyRotex(f): 12:58pm On Apr 17, 2016
godfirstawe:

Go to the ant thou sluggards learn her ways and be wise.

Proverbs 6:6. I love that verse cool

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Don't Tell Me Nonsense": Photo Of An Igbo Man's Shop With 7 POS Machines by driand(m): 12:59pm On Apr 17, 2016
Good, that's a true business man for you, [STANDOUT]... whatever you do STANDOUT, if you're a mechanic STANDOUT, if you be olosho STANDOUT grin , if you're a banker STANDOUT, that the key to success in life #STANDOUT

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Don't Tell Me Nonsense": Photo Of An Igbo Man's Shop With 7 POS Machines by xreal: 12:59pm On Apr 17, 2016
Each PoS for each bank.

he needs orientation.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Don't Tell Me Nonsense": Photo Of An Igbo Man's Shop With 7 POS Machines by Lasveg(m): 1:00pm On Apr 17, 2016
The day an igbo hotel owner became furious about d whereabouts of 10 naira maggi was d day i know igbo men really mean business.

25 Likes

Re: "Don't Tell Me Nonsense": Photo Of An Igbo Man's Shop With 7 POS Machines by brunofarad(m): 1:00pm On Apr 17, 2016
grin Money must be made

7 Likes

Re: "Don't Tell Me Nonsense": Photo Of An Igbo Man's Shop With 7 POS Machines by Nobody: 1:01pm On Apr 17, 2016
No excuse to buy on credit. If you no get cash, chook that ATM card inside and settle us sharp sharp...

11 Likes

Re: "Don't Tell Me Nonsense": Photo Of An Igbo Man's Shop With 7 POS Machines by Smooyis(m): 1:01pm On Apr 17, 2016
Igbo man no dey carry last. Love their business instincts.

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Don't Tell Me Nonsense": Photo Of An Igbo Man's Shop With 7 POS Machines by DrChukzy(m): 1:01pm On Apr 17, 2016
Igbo Kwenu!!!

7 Likes

Re: "Don't Tell Me Nonsense": Photo Of An Igbo Man's Shop With 7 POS Machines by Arewa12: 1:01pm On Apr 17, 2016
anyhow
Re: "Don't Tell Me Nonsense": Photo Of An Igbo Man's Shop With 7 POS Machines by WoodcrestMayor(m): 1:01pm On Apr 17, 2016
shocked

Even though I didn't see any POS machine(s),I can only wonder why he will have 7 of them.The bankers that deployed them did that to met activity target;I can assure you that.

How much do those machines collect in a month?Can the NRFF on the collections buy one machine let alone 7?

This can't happen in Lagos sha.If you can't generate substantial cash flow,then u don't deserve POS machines-at least in this present times.It cost the bank btw 40 and 150k (depending on the type and level of sophistication) to give a merchant a machine and it's given free of charge.Banks are no longer doing moi-moi banking o!They'll rather retrieve idle assets instead of tying dem down.

*modified*...Machines seen grin

NIBBS normally disable machines on the network after abt a week of inactivity.

3 Likes

Re: "Don't Tell Me Nonsense": Photo Of An Igbo Man's Shop With 7 POS Machines by Nobody: 1:01pm On Apr 17, 2016
Oliviaxx:
Yes...and proudly Igbo
Nwanne, Enugu no ebe a

6 Likes

Re: "Don't Tell Me Nonsense": Photo Of An Igbo Man's Shop With 7 POS Machines by pressplay411(m): 1:01pm On Apr 17, 2016
kudoxs:

Why re u denying your nature?
Igbo's are known for their business shrewdness, I'm sure it's even stated clearly smwhere in the bible.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Don't Tell Me Nonsense": Photo Of An Igbo Man's Shop With 7 POS Machines by sorom4: 1:02pm On Apr 17, 2016
In Mark Anthony's voice.......Oga; I dey sale integrity
Re: "Don't Tell Me Nonsense": Photo Of An Igbo Man's Shop With 7 POS Machines by ChappyChase: 1:03pm On Apr 17, 2016
Business!!!!!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: "Don't Tell Me Nonsense": Photo Of An Igbo Man's Shop With 7 POS Machines by GodblessNig247(m): 1:03pm On Apr 17, 2016
Oliviaxx:
Yes...and proudly Igbo
Proudly Igbo too

22 Likes

Re: "Don't Tell Me Nonsense": Photo Of An Igbo Man's Shop With 7 POS Machines by GAZZUZZ(m): 1:03pm On Apr 17, 2016
I had to teach my spare part dealer to check if approved was written at the end of the transaction before letting the customer go. Apparently he assumed when the paper came out every thing was fine grin

9 Likes

Re: "Don't Tell Me Nonsense": Photo Of An Igbo Man's Shop With 7 POS Machines by Mufasa27(m): 1:04pm On Apr 17, 2016
Hmmm the igbos, I love those guys with passion

I'm one of the few and enlightened Yoruba that loves the igbos....

Feel free to quote me.

50 Likes 5 Shares

Re: "Don't Tell Me Nonsense": Photo Of An Igbo Man's Shop With 7 POS Machines by Nobody: 1:04pm On Apr 17, 2016
I rep igbo buh meanwhile angry Who u epp? Who u epp? Who u epp? U don baff? Who u serve? Don't slam my door what is wrong with you angry

3 Likes

Re: "Don't Tell Me Nonsense": Photo Of An Igbo Man's Shop With 7 POS Machines by jkendy(m): 1:04pm On Apr 17, 2016
Wrong English but right and justifiable source of livelihood.
His Money is growing like grass so neva mind his accent or wrong construction of foreign language.
Wetin Igbo man go do 4 dis con3 wee people no go complain

6 Likes 4 Shares

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Procedures To Get TIN No. From FIRS / See The Number Of Locks Used To Lock A Shop. Hillarious!!! / The Dantata/Dangote Story: How To Create A Dynasty Of Billionaires (2020)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.