Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,397 members, 7,815,864 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:43 PM

6 Boys Rape SSS1 Student In Kaduna - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / 6 Boys Rape SSS1 Student In Kaduna (31689 Views)

Anambra Teacher Dies After Flogging Student In Her Class (Photos) / 6 Boys Rape SSS1 Student In Kaduna / SSS1 Student Raped By 6 Boys In Kaduna (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

6 Boys Rape SSS1 Student In Kaduna by metronaija: 8:32am On Apr 17, 2016
Linda, 17, an SSS 1 (Senior Secondary School class 1) student who is still struggling to walk, was with her cousin, Rahila when the boys appeared.

Her cousin escaped but Linda was unlucky as she was dragged by the six men to a river bank. The men raped her turn by turn before the cousin could raise the alarm.

Two boys were captured at the scene of the incident by the parents of the victim, when Rahila, the lady who escaped reported the matter to the community. Others were arrested by a vigilante group in the area and handed over to the police.

The boys who carried out the dastardly act are: Abubakar Abdul Danjuma, 18, Jamilu Moh'd ,14, Shamsideen Moh'd, 20, Garba Hamisu, 13, Isah Dauda, 17, and Abdul Rasheed Dahiru, 17.

Pulse gathered that the boys, who are still under police detention, were taken to the Mohammed Dabo Lere Memorial General Hospital in Saminaka for tests in other to ascertain their health status.

Meanwhile, the rape victim, Linda has called on human right groups to come to her aid following the incident she said has battered her image in the eyes of the community and school mates.

Linda said her parent’s condition is frustrating the case from getting public attention adding that even though the Police Division Officer in the area appeared to be objective in the pursuing the case, the boys were granted bail.

It was gathered that the Police Commissioner in Kaduna has asked the DPO in Saminaka to produce the boys and bring them to Kaduna.

Pulse gathered that the parents of the raped girl have been asked to bring N30,000 for the transportation of the boys from Saminaka to Kaduna Police command.

Narrating her ordeal to Pulse, Linda said: “On Tuesday April 5, 2016, iIwas with my cousin, Rahila James, aged 14, a JSS1 student. We were sent to go and buy vegetables for lunch at about 1pm. On our way, some boys from Unguwan Jumare appeared and started molesting us by touching our breasts forcefully.”

“Despite our resistance, my cousin escaped but I was dragged to the bank of a river. They pushed me inside and followed me; I wrestled as they struggled to rape me. They closed my mouth in order to prevent me from shouting so as not attract passers-by. Consequently, I was weak and they took turns to rape me,” she said.

“Seeing what was happening to me from a distance, my cousin ran home to alert our people. Some of the boys later left me and stood by the bank of the river. As I managed to go out of the river, they pursued me again and tore my clothes and forcefully raped me again.”

“On sighting someone who was approaching the scene, they took to their heels. As I managed to walk back home, two of them followed me from behind, one of them raped me while his partner watched for passersby. As Rahila, my cousin got home, she narrated the story to one of our elders, Baba Isa.”

Baba Isa followed Rahila to the scene and when the boys saw him, they made attempts to flee but he stopped them. Upon interrogation, the boys told the elder that they were only begging me over what they did to me.

“I could not recognize any of them. It was Baba Isa that recognized them, thus, my dad and Baba Isa reported the case to the vigilante men but they advised that the matter should be discussed at their office. The boys were arrested and taken to the Divisional Police Headquarters in Saminaka,” Linda said.

It was gathered that the parents of the boys are requesting that the matter should be settled outside the police station, but the victim, who said she is traumatized because her friends and neighbours laugh at her, is asking the police to ensure that justice is done.

“I cannot walk freely,” Linda said adding, “I have no one to speak for me. They are putting pressure on my parents to forgive them. I am the victim and not my parents. They are using emotions to beg my parents because my parents are voiceless. I beg for a voice to speak for me. Please sir, I beg you to use your good office and prevail on the government to ensure that justice is done,” Linda said with tears in her eyes.

“They want to use their connections and stop the case from getting public attention. I want the whole world to hear so that other innocent girls may not fall victims to these randy boys,” she added

Linda who commended the police over the way they’re handling the matter, called on human right groups to come to her aid.

http://pulse.ng/local/sexual-violence-teenager-raped-by-6-boys-in-kaduna-id4913377.html

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 6 Boys Rape SSS1 Student In Kaduna by Topestbilly(m): 8:33am On Apr 17, 2016
shocked

Even if you want to go down with your woman and she declined your request the least you can do it to beg her not forcefully rape her..

Now, how would a sane person sees a lady crying and looking terrified, begging for mercy yet the retàrd manhood still erect.

Just send these modafucka's to Area51 and their lives will never remain human.

Edited

FTC... OK, lemme use d opportunity to share dis..

To check your FIRSTBANK balance on d go even with Nokia touchlight. Dial *894*00#.
With your registered nob.

47 Likes 6 Shares

Re: 6 Boys Rape SSS1 Student In Kaduna by eme1n(m): 8:33am On Apr 17, 2016
How sad!!

2 Likes

Re: 6 Boys Rape SSS1 Student In Kaduna by DesChyko: 8:41am On Apr 17, 2016
Two suspects’ names have been given as Abubakar Abdul Danjuma, 18; Jamilu Moh’d, 14;
Shamsideen Moh’d, 20; Garba Hamisu, 13; Isah Dauda, 17 and Abdul Rasheed Dahiru, 17.

Evil people will always patrol the society. But then, a productive one would give little room for all these.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: 6 Boys Rape SSS1 Student In Kaduna by Applaner: 8:41am On Apr 17, 2016
Fear north

12 Likes

Re: 6 Boys Rape SSS1 Student In Kaduna by Luckylife(m): 8:51am On Apr 17, 2016
Ok

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: 6 Boys Rape SSS1 Student In Kaduna by Toosure70: 8:58am On Apr 17, 2016
Bura ntashi at work.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: 6 Boys Rape SSS1 Student In Kaduna by ckmayoca: 9:14am On Apr 17, 2016
If no witnesses in such act in islam then no be sin according to them. So it's flexing.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 6 Boys Rape SSS1 Student In Kaduna by Nobody: 9:23am On Apr 17, 2016
Send them to hell, rapist don't deserve to live amidst sane people !

3 Likes

Re: 6 Boys Rape SSS1 Student In Kaduna by DickTator1: 9:29am On Apr 17, 2016
Name Checkers Society (NCS) grin grin grin

Abubakar Abdul Danjuma, 18; Jamilu Moh’d, 14; Shamsideen Moh’d, 20; Garba Hamisu, 13; Isah Dauda, 17 and Abdul Rasheed Dahiru, 17.

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: 6 Boys Rape SSS1 Student In Kaduna by mars123(m): 10:11am On Apr 17, 2016
rape is a very serious offence. those boys parents can go to hell.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 6 Boys Rape SSS1 Student In Kaduna by Nobody: 10:39am On Apr 17, 2016
K
Re: 6 Boys Rape SSS1 Student In Kaduna by tope004(f): 10:40am On Apr 17, 2016
So bad
Re: 6 Boys Rape SSS1 Student In Kaduna by serverconnect(m): 10:42am On Apr 17, 2016
riubish
Re: 6 Boys Rape SSS1 Student In Kaduna by Nelkoko: 10:42am On Apr 17, 2016
Almajiris..... IS.... Lam

13 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 6 Boys Rape SSS1 Student In Kaduna by nerodenero: 10:43am On Apr 17, 2016
Render them impotent by removing their balls. I think this is the best penalty.It'll not put a stop to it but rape cases would reduce drastically.

2 Likes

Re: 6 Boys Rape SSS1 Student In Kaduna by Nobody: 10:43am On Apr 17, 2016
Na their work be that na.
Our wonderful superior gender.

6 Likes

Re: 6 Boys Rape SSS1 Student In Kaduna by DrObum(m): 10:44am On Apr 17, 2016
Choi! That's terrible!
Re: 6 Boys Rape SSS1 Student In Kaduna by adedam007(m): 10:45am On Apr 17, 2016
Re: 6 Boys Rape SSS1 Student In Kaduna by babdap: 10:46am On Apr 17, 2016
When I thought I had seen and heard it all.
Re: 6 Boys Rape SSS1 Student In Kaduna by Tberry01(f): 10:46am On Apr 17, 2016
sad
Re: 6 Boys Rape SSS1 Student In Kaduna by Jediel1(m): 10:47am On Apr 17, 2016
Make dem fry their balls
Re: 6 Boys Rape SSS1 Student In Kaduna by freecocoa(f): 10:48am On Apr 17, 2016
Already a rapist at 13 and 14? Jesus Christ of the latter day saints!
shocked shocked shocked

How can the parents of the raped be the one to pay for transportation of their child's 'raper'?

I just tire for this country mehn!

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: 6 Boys Rape SSS1 Student In Kaduna by Ikennablue(m): 10:49am On Apr 17, 2016
human right activists should come and help this girl...this case will soon be swept under the rug

3 Likes

Re: 6 Boys Rape SSS1 Student In Kaduna by Akshow: 10:52am On Apr 17, 2016
Association of name checkers, kano branch

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 6 Boys Rape SSS1 Student In Kaduna by SweetieConstie(f): 10:53am On Apr 17, 2016
How despairing! embarassed
Re: 6 Boys Rape SSS1 Student In Kaduna by HaneefahRN(f): 10:55am On Apr 17, 2016
This is so sad. Poor girl. cry

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Dismissed Policeman Kills Fiancée’s Mother In Delta State Over Cancelled Wedding / How Policemen Extorted N22M Worth Of Bitcoin From Young Men At Gunpoint In Lagos / Cultists Kill A Man In Ebonyi State (Graphic Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.