Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,766 members, 7,817,113 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:12 AM

John Ogu Dedicates His Goal To Wife And Unborn Child With Funny Photo - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / John Ogu Dedicates His Goal To Wife And Unborn Child With Funny Photo (31703 Views)

Ahmed Musa Reacts After His Goal Was Ranked 8th Best At World Cup / Portugal Vs Spain: The Moment Ronaldo Scored Free-Kick Goal To Tie At 3:3 / Ronaldo Celebrating His Goal Against Juventus Shirtless (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: John Ogu Dedicates His Goal To Wife And Unborn Child With Funny Photo by Nobody: 11:34am On Apr 17, 2016
HeWhoMusntBeNamed:

Your neva going to get a hubby, talk more of a miscarriage....... let alone pregnancy..... you pathetic creature. I must expose your activities.
jisos
Re: John Ogu Dedicates His Goal To Wife And Unborn Child With Funny Photo by Twistter09(m): 11:36am On Apr 17, 2016
investment
Re: John Ogu Dedicates His Goal To Wife And Unborn Child With Funny Photo by MartinsIfeco(m): 11:43am On Apr 17, 2016
Titto93:
In other news...
JUST TO LAUGH AWAY TODAY'S STRESS"
Dame Patience Jonathan went out for drink with some of the Top Women after which the Waiter brought their bills:-

• Patience Jonathan. N10,400
• Ngozi Okonjo.......... N10,250
• Folasade Bent.........N10,450
• Turai Yar’adua..........N10,200
• Total.........................N41,300

Patience Jonathan said:
I will pay for everyone exceptTotal. Total must pay for herself because I didn’t invite her, after all she owns petrol stations all over Nigeria!
We don hear
Re: John Ogu Dedicates His Goal To Wife And Unborn Child With Funny Photo by YelloweWest: 11:45am On Apr 17, 2016
amarachi06:
God pls bless me with my own child so that my huby will celebrate with me.
Amen. God grant your petition

1 Like

Re: John Ogu Dedicates His Goal To Wife And Unborn Child With Funny Photo by Nobody: 11:49am On Apr 17, 2016
HeWhoMusntBeNamed:

Your neva going to get a hubby, talk more of a miscarriage....... let alone pregnancy..... you pathetic creature. I must expose your activities.
bros wetin she do to warrant this na.
Re: John Ogu Dedicates His Goal To Wife And Unborn Child With Funny Photo by DesChyko: 11:51am On Apr 17, 2016
Titto93:

Shabby Joke. Others had names and surnames except Total, yet she didn't know the difference? Besides, she knows Total stations but doesn't know the meaning elsewhere? That is a very weak joke. I think we should leave the edition that had names of food along with Total. That's original and far better.
Re: John Ogu Dedicates His Goal To Wife And Unborn Child With Funny Photo by alexikem(m): 11:55am On Apr 17, 2016
amarachi06:
are u married? If yes ur baby is on d way , if no marry first

1 Like

Re: John Ogu Dedicates His Goal To Wife And Unborn Child With Funny Photo by kceewhyte(m): 11:57am On Apr 17, 2016
richgang:
Not funny, it's normal
I like ur moniker
Re: John Ogu Dedicates His Goal To Wife And Unborn Child With Funny Photo by DesChyko: 12:01pm On Apr 17, 2016
HeWhoMusntBeNamed:

Biafra Bushboy.. Who be the mod for this section? See person wey get two accounts dey use am find trouble o
Re: John Ogu Dedicates His Goal To Wife And Unborn Child With Funny Photo by Alpharezz(m): 12:04pm On Apr 17, 2016
HeWhoMusntBeNamed:

Jisos, bet why? undecided
Re: John Ogu Dedicates His Goal To Wife And Unborn Child With Funny Photo by kissangel1: 12:09pm On Apr 17, 2016
HeWhoMusntBeNamed:

Why the bitterness?
I feel sorry for the woman who ends up with a petty and bitter man like you. Thank God you are not God! Rants of a bitter, Conceited, jobless man with a very very extremely low self esteem.

NO MATTER WHAT EVER SHE HAS DONE! your rants are EXTREME, unwarranted and tells a lot about your pathetic character deficits.

I hope she invites you to her naming ceremony too so you can eat stone and drink hypo.

amarachi06:

God bless you with your heart desires. He has promised us that none shall be barren in the land!

2 Likes

Re: John Ogu Dedicates His Goal To Wife And Unborn Child With Funny Photo by loomer: 12:25pm On Apr 17, 2016
amarachi06:

Amen,

And not just ur hubby, but the whole world will celebrate with you.

1 Like

Re: John Ogu Dedicates His Goal To Wife And Unborn Child With Funny Photo by onstelly(f): 12:30pm On Apr 17, 2016
HeWhoMusntBeNamed:

Jezz that harsh
Re: John Ogu Dedicates His Goal To Wife And Unborn Child With Funny Photo by akhis: 12:32pm On Apr 17, 2016
amarachi06:

Amen

1 Like

Re: John Ogu Dedicates His Goal To Wife And Unborn Child With Funny Photo by Nobody: 12:54pm On Apr 17, 2016
How sweet!
Re: John Ogu Dedicates His Goal To Wife And Unborn Child With Funny Photo by smart0074life: 12:57pm On Apr 17, 2016
Lol.
Re: John Ogu Dedicates His Goal To Wife And Unborn Child With Funny Photo by Teryila5: 1:22pm On Apr 17, 2016
Abeg I dey ask na how much go fit carry somebody from Nigeria to USA, I mean everything, processing of international passport, Visa and flight ticket, angry
Re: John Ogu Dedicates His Goal To Wife And Unborn Child With Funny Photo by stitcheD(m): 1:45pm On Apr 17, 2016
Titto93:
In other news...
Dame Patience Jonathan went out for drink with some of the Top Women after which the Waiter brought their bills:-

• Turai Yar’adua..........N 10 , 200

Patience Jonathan said:
I will pay for everyone except Total. Total must pay for herself because I didn’t invite her, after all she owns petrol stations all over Nigeria!
You guys really miss this woman.

1 Like

Re: John Ogu Dedicates His Goal To Wife And Unborn Child With Funny Photo by emmabest2000(m): 3:14pm On Apr 17, 2016
Titto93:
In other news...

Patience Jonathan said:
I will pay for everyone except Total. Total must pay for herself because I didn’t invite her, after all she owns petrol stations all over Nigeria!

Old joke

1 Like

Re: John Ogu Dedicates His Goal To Wife And Unborn Child With Funny Photo by nellyelitz(m): 3:19pm On Apr 17, 2016
amarachi06:
never forget you sister
Re: John Ogu Dedicates His Goal To Wife And Unborn Child With Funny Photo by sexaddict08(m): 4:42pm On Apr 17, 2016
amarachi06:

come make I first give u belle
Re: John Ogu Dedicates His Goal To Wife And Unborn Child With Funny Photo by hornyman(m): 5:25pm On Apr 17, 2016
Titto93:
In other news...

Patience Jonathan said:

LOL. Makes a lot of sense jor!
Re: John Ogu Dedicates His Goal To Wife And Unborn Child With Funny Photo by femo86(m): 5:22am On Apr 18, 2016
Titto93:
In other news...

Patience Jonathan said:
Re: John Ogu Dedicates His Goal To Wife And Unborn Child With Funny Photo by amarachi06(f): 6:31am On Apr 18, 2016
sexaddict08:

come make I first give u belle
hahahahaha @sexaddict08 please don't
Re: John Ogu Dedicates His Goal To Wife And Unborn Child With Funny Photo by sexaddict08(m): 10:44am On Apr 18, 2016
amarachi06:

hahahahaha @sexaddict08 please don't

but seriously belle go fit you wella....
don't worry, God will take care of the baby.
and again, my sperm is so pure , if take it you'll become like 10 years younger. Filled with vitamins.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Brown Ideye Buys A 2018 Rolls Royce Wraith For His 30th Birthday / Kanu Nwankwo And Wife Celebrate 13th Traditional Wedding Anniversary / Napoli Finally Agree €60 Million For Osimhen, Striker To Get Number 9 Jersey

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.