Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,766 members, 7,820,676 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:16 PM

Having Mentor Other Than Jesus Christ Is A Sin As A Christian - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Having Mentor Other Than Jesus Christ Is A Sin As A Christian (277 Views)

“Pastor Says Any Sex Position Apart From Missionary Style Is A Sin” – Lady / Why Jon Snow Is Better Than Jesus / Why A Christian Girl Converted To Islam (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Having Mentor Other Than Jesus Christ Is A Sin As A Christian by soloehis(m): 9:27am On Apr 17, 2016
In my own opinion, i think as a christian who believes that we have been redeemed by the death and resurrection of Jesus christ needs no other mentor other than christ..like jesus said in john 14:6 Jesus said i am the truth,the way and life no one comes to the father except through me..i wonder why some pastor put the pictures of their GO in all their branches and members honor the GO more than they Honor God.
speaking of Grace they always pray to tap from the Grace of the GO rather than the Grace of our lord Jesus christ the love of God and the sweet fellowship of the holy spirit. I think on the last day those who believe in human mentorship will be disappointed while those who take Jesus Christ as their mentor will be saved..

(1) (Reply)

Are You Keeping His Shirt Clean? Check To Confirm Your Status / Your Faith....your Life. / Spiritual Digest For The Day 20th Of May 2016

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.