Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,308 members, 7,836,337 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:34 AM

Pls Ao True It's? Are They Scammer,gnld Or They Are Real? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Pls Ao True It's? Are They Scammer,gnld Or They Are Real? (352 Views)

My Sister Might Have Been Brainwashed By GNLD / I Received This Invite I Did Not Apply For. Are They Gnld Or Scammers. Help / How Authentic Is This Interview ? GNLD Or Ritualists! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Pls Ao True It's? Are They Scammer,gnld Or They Are Real? by prittieb1(f): 9:43am On Apr 17, 2016
Prior to a close look and a review at your CV/application,
AC Resource Nigeria urgently consider/shortlist you for an aptitude test and job brief.

Written and Oral interview session
On Monday 18th April 2016 by 9am prompt
The interview will start By 9:00am and end around 1:20pm respectively and a couple of minutes training follows immediately if you are qualified/selected.

At No_95 fadeyi bus-stop, Ikorodu express road, fadeyi, before jibowu, Lagos State, Nigeria.

Note you are to come with the following items.
This invite message. (hard/soft copy) as a backup and the sms you will receive from Job Brief
Your credentials (hard/soft copy).
2passport photograph white background on a corporate outfit.
Don't be 5minutes later than 9:00am.
Be punctual
Be guided accordingly.
Re: Pls Ao True It's? Are They Scammer,gnld Or They Are Real? by Jabia(m): 10:13am On Apr 17, 2016
I suspect GNLD scammers at work

(1) (Reply)

Dispatch Riders Urgently Wanted! / Home Appliances Technicians Needed In Lagos / Internship Program For Undergraduate Student Is Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.