Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,712 members, 7,851,423 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 07:00 PM

Chosen Is Blessed!!! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Chosen Is Blessed!!! (377 Views)

It's Palm Sunday - Blessed Is He Who Comes In The Name Of The Lord / Chosen Is Blessed / The Lords Chosen Is The Finger Of God (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Chosen Is Blessed!!! by udopee(f): 11:16am On Apr 17, 2016
THE CHOSEN DAILY DEVOTIONAL...

DATE: SUNDAY, APRIL 17TH, 2016.

THEME: ACTIVATE THE COVENANT OF SEED TIME AND HARVEST

TEXT: Genesis 8:22
22. While the earth remaineth, seedtime and harvest, and cold and heat, and summer and winter, and day and night shall not cease.

MEMORY VERSE: "And God blessed Noah and his sons, and said unto them, Be fruitful, and multiply, and replenish the earth. And the fear of you and the dread of you shall be upon every beast of the earth, and upon every fowl of the air, upon all that moveth upon the earth, and upon all the fishes of the sea; into your hand are they delivered. " (Genesis 9:1-2)

The scripture insists that every word that proceeds will never return back to Him without accomplishing that for which it is spoken. And so long as God has commanded blessing upon Noah and those after him, generations after him remain blessed. No wonder, Abraham and all his offspring remain blessed also. And as spiritual Israelites which we are, we are blessed people.
By the reason of God's blessing, every curse is null and void and of no effect. So, it does not matter who has placed curse upon you, simply use the word of God and revoke them and bask in the blessing of God.

Sing praise/worship with one or two warfare songs. Pray and thank God and then ask for forgiveness of sins and take the following prayer points.
Prayer Points:
1. Because I am a Chosen: a spiritual Israelite, I command every blessing pronounced upon Noah and generations after him to come upon my life, in Jesus' name.

2. Because God has pronounced His blessings upon me, no curse shall be able to hold me bound. Therefore, every curse pronounced upon me by the enemy, scatter, in Jesus' name.

3. Let the divine mandate to multiply and replenish become activated in my life, in Jesus' name.

4. Any ancient power assigned against my destiny, receive frustration, in Jesus' name.

5. Any power resisting or opposing my blessing, come under the judgment of God, in Jesus' name.

AUTHOR: PST LAZARUS MUOKA

(1) (Reply)

Our Daily Bread Sunday April 24 2016 <*> Relief For The Troubled <*> / "We Are Come To The Blood Of Sprinkling,... / RAPTURE COMPANY NUMBER Nears Completion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.