Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,160,519 members, 7,843,585 topics. Date: Wednesday, 29 May 2024 at 08:23 AM

Throwback Pic Of Thin-Looking Jonathan With Alamieyeseigha - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Throwback Pic Of Thin-Looking Jonathan With Alamieyeseigha (40417 Views)

Uche Secondus Visits Goodluck Jonathan With PDP NWC (Photos) / Throwback Photo Of Jonathan With Abu Ali In Baga, Borno / Jonathan With The Son Of Martin Luther King Jr (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Throwback Pic Of Thin-Looking Jonathan With Alamieyeseigha by excomarow(m): 1:35pm On Apr 17, 2016
TANTUMERGO007:
i wanna say for record purpose, that no one in your family tree both past and present cum future can ever get to the height GEJ reached, even in the next life to come lipsrsealed @OP

Including you

The both of them has no good Record in this country as far Iam concern.

LOOTERS

NATIONAL DISGRACE
Re: Throwback Pic Of Thin-Looking Jonathan With Alamieyeseigha by Nobody: 1:38pm On Apr 17, 2016
He looks fit not thin... but this foto funny no be small oh. Alams be looking like one of those oversized pastors *you know them* while jona be looking like one of those junior pastors striving for survival only lucky to be with the general overseer just cos his regular interpreter dey sick bed cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Throwback Pic Of Thin-Looking Jonathan With Alamieyeseigha by Sylverbox(m): 1:38pm On Apr 17, 2016
TANTUMERGO007:
i wanna say for record purpose, that no one in your family tree both past and present cum future can ever get to the height GEJ reached, even in the next life to come lipsrsealed @OP
Why all the hate and Vex... hmmmm.
Re: Throwback Pic Of Thin-Looking Jonathan With Alamieyeseigha by Nobody: 1:40pm On Apr 17, 2016
was this really necessary
TANTUMERGO007:
Re: Throwback Pic Of Thin-Looking Jonathan With Alamieyeseigha by Toks2008(m): 1:41pm On Apr 17, 2016
victorD3:
Everybody have a stage in life and if the OP feels otherwise then paste your picture of 8 years ago let's see.

Lobatan

3 Likes

Re: Throwback Pic Of Thin-Looking Jonathan With Alamieyeseigha by agbangam: 1:42pm On Apr 17, 2016
Mentored him on how to loot tongue
Re: Throwback Pic Of Thin-Looking Jonathan With Alamieyeseigha by T9ksy(m): 1:44pm On Apr 17, 2016
pattybf:
figure 8Gej, i'm sure Alamieseigha doesn't like his size!

Of course, he didn't! Would you? Looking like a man mountain. That was why he went to Germany to have excess fat sucked out of his fat horrible body.

Alamieseigha was on his way to London to convalesce when he got caught at Heathrow airport with a huge amount of undeclared hard cash in his possession. Subsequent search of his London address threw up a finding of over a million pounds raw cash and he was duly arrested and locked up in prison for money laundering before he absconded dressed like a woman.

1 Like

Re: Throwback Pic Of Thin-Looking Jonathan With Alamieyeseigha by Bnladan(m): 1:48pm On Apr 17, 2016
TANTUMERGO007:
Tell us who in ur family line has ever reached dat height? Ooh, b4 u ask me d same Question, knw dat I'm a grandson 2 Sir Ahmadu Bello d Sardauna of Sokoto. I'm waitn 2 here d list of great ppl in ur family dat match "badluck Ebola's" feat. And pls dnt mention Ojukwu cool lipsrsealed undecided

1 Like

Re: Throwback Pic Of Thin-Looking Jonathan With Alamieyeseigha by Nobody: 1:53pm On Apr 17, 2016
TANTUMERGO007:

Blood!!! ur mouth na two edged sword
Re: Throwback Pic Of Thin-Looking Jonathan With Alamieyeseigha by Nobody: 1:55pm On Apr 17, 2016
He look moooooron in that pix
Re: Throwback Pic Of Thin-Looking Jonathan With Alamieyeseigha by Odicious: 1:56pm On Apr 17, 2016
looking munyeye
Re: Throwback Pic Of Thin-Looking Jonathan With Alamieyeseigha by BuddhaPalm(m): 2:02pm On Apr 17, 2016
Destiny!
Re: Throwback Pic Of Thin-Looking Jonathan With Alamieyeseigha by PIPPROF(m): 2:05pm On Apr 17, 2016
oyb:
He was already above his ability. The man was not fit to be a close chairman

close chairman cheesy cheesy grin cheesy
Re: Throwback Pic Of Thin-Looking Jonathan With Alamieyeseigha by Aystarz: 2:17pm On Apr 17, 2016
TANTUMERGO007:

This is unnecessary. The Op has done nothing wrong here. Grow up Mr Gejdefender.
Re: Throwback Pic Of Thin-Looking Jonathan With Alamieyeseigha by saintkel(m): 2:40pm On Apr 17, 2016
TANTUMERGO007:
hahahahahahahaha.....falls off from mama ekaete shop.....,,hahahahahahahaha
Re: Throwback Pic Of Thin-Looking Jonathan With Alamieyeseigha by anonimi: 2:54pm On Apr 17, 2016

1 Like

Re: Throwback Pic Of Thin-Looking Jonathan With Alamieyeseigha by samsam2019: 2:57pm On Apr 17, 2016
TANTUMERGO007:
but the op did not insult jona na?

Why are you bent out of shaoe*
Re: Throwback Pic Of Thin-Looking Jonathan With Alamieyeseigha by NotNairalandi(m): 3:15pm On Apr 17, 2016

2 Likes

Re: Throwback Pic Of Thin-Looking Jonathan With Alamieyeseigha by vandirous(m): 3:15pm On Apr 17, 2016
lol but same fulani herdman attains were non of ur family members can ever dream of, which is ruling d most populous black nation
Re: Throwback Pic Of Thin-Looking Jonathan With Alamieyeseigha by HITTED(m): 3:34pm On Apr 17, 2016
Jonathan looks like a sliced cheesy
Re: Throwback Pic Of Thin-Looking Jonathan With Alamieyeseigha by ba7man(m): 3:48pm On Apr 17, 2016
TANTUMERGO007:
If Armed robber reach that position, people like you will worship them.

Inferiority complex dey worry you.
Re: Throwback Pic Of Thin-Looking Jonathan With Alamieyeseigha by Stanbeto: 3:56pm On Apr 17, 2016
See stages of life, God let my helper locate me on time
Re: Throwback Pic Of Thin-Looking Jonathan With Alamieyeseigha by Nobody: 4:16pm On Apr 17, 2016
Opinedecandid:
You guys will always look for craps to spew.

He was a successful academic, not a fulani herdman.

lol. were are still looking for his PhD thesis.
Re: Throwback Pic Of Thin-Looking Jonathan With Alamieyeseigha by Nobody: 4:19pm On Apr 17, 2016
in saner climes the man will be in jail already. smh.
Re: Throwback Pic Of Thin-Looking Jonathan With Alamieyeseigha by nortcentrallord(m): 4:27pm On Apr 17, 2016
mezebel:
I love them slim.

GEJ my role model!!!

Finally, I 'v found someone that will love me just the way I am. I am more slim than Whiz Khalifa so just love me jeje and love me tender. Lol.
Re: Throwback Pic Of Thin-Looking Jonathan With Alamieyeseigha by nortcentrallord(m): 4:30pm On Apr 17, 2016
If Buhari has half of the challenge Gej faced in his 6 year administration, he wont finish a term alive. He has contributed his quota to Nigeria, some of your generations will never have that opportunity.
Re: Throwback Pic Of Thin-Looking Jonathan With Alamieyeseigha by mezebel(f): 4:31pm On Apr 17, 2016
nortcentrallord:

Finally, I 'v found someone that will love me just the way I am. I am more slim than Whiz Khalifa so just love me jeje and love me tender. Lol.
ur profile pic tho!

Is that six packs or pack six?
Re: Throwback Pic Of Thin-Looking Jonathan With Alamieyeseigha by Yusluv13(m): 5:20pm On Apr 17, 2016
this is a big rich town I come from the poorest part either legal or illegal I gonna make my own money
Re: Throwback Pic Of Thin-Looking Jonathan With Alamieyeseigha by Heffalump(m): 5:56pm On Apr 17, 2016
TANTUMERGO007:

Gosh, the Op didn't insult GEJ, so why all these course and insult on his generation? Your thoughts are very bad and you need to read the book "Positive Thinking".
Re: Throwback Pic Of Thin-Looking Jonathan With Alamieyeseigha by Heffalump(m): 6:01pm On Apr 17, 2016
mezebel:
I love them slim.

GEJ my role model!!!

Who GEJ epp?
Re: Throwback Pic Of Thin-Looking Jonathan With Alamieyeseigha by nortcentrallord(m): 7:54pm On Apr 17, 2016
mezebel:
ur profile pic tho!

Is that six packs or pack six?

Lol, u 'r trespassing oh.

It's packs on 6 grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"Don't Commission Lagos-Abeokuta Rail Before Election" - PDP: See Reactions / PDP Governors Meet In Abuja, As Fayose Steps Out In Youthful Attire / Fayose Visits Igbara Odo-Ekiti Over FISU Crisis (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.