Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,226 members, 7,829,382 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:50 AM

Can You Eat Any Of These Cakes Without Vomiting (viewers Discretion) - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Can You Eat Any Of These Cakes Without Vomiting (viewers Discretion) (3849 Views)

How Many Plates Would You Eat In This Situation? (pic) / Would You Eat This Preserved Jollof Rice? / Are These Cakes Not Wonderful? (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can You Eat Any Of These Cakes Without Vomiting (viewers Discretion) by Nobody: 11:23am On Apr 17, 2016
The mere sight of it makes me feel like vomiting

1 Like

Re: Can You Eat Any Of These Cakes Without Vomiting (viewers Discretion) by Nobody: 11:25am On Apr 17, 2016
More

Re: Can You Eat Any Of These Cakes Without Vomiting (viewers Discretion) by juniorportland(m): 11:28am On Apr 17, 2016
why not...... no be food

2 Likes

Re: Can You Eat Any Of These Cakes Without Vomiting (viewers Discretion) by whirlwind7(m): 11:30am On Apr 17, 2016
prettysolid:
The mere sight of it makes me feel like vomiting

That's probably because you spend a lot of time thinking about shyte.

These are cakes. Eating it shouldn't make you feel like its shyte. Just as eating cakes made in the likeness of human being doesn't make one a cannibal.

2 Likes

Re: Can You Eat Any Of These Cakes Without Vomiting (viewers Discretion) by shamsuRana(m): 11:38am On Apr 17, 2016
Detach your mind from thinking of defecation,and you will eat it without hindrance.
Re: Can You Eat Any Of These Cakes Without Vomiting (viewers Discretion) by Yuneehk(f): 11:56am On Apr 17, 2016
The cakes all look yummy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Can You Eat Any Of These Cakes Without Vomiting (viewers Discretion) by Flexherbal(m): 12:08pm On Apr 17, 2016
Where will you present such a cake?

1 Like

Re: Can You Eat Any Of These Cakes Without Vomiting (viewers Discretion) by godfirstawe: 12:18pm On Apr 17, 2016
What is the motive behind making toilet and disgusting cakes?

8 Likes

Re: Can You Eat Any Of These Cakes Without Vomiting (viewers Discretion) by Analysiscorner: 3:25pm On Apr 17, 2016
The toilet one scares me
Re: Can You Eat Any Of These Cakes Without Vomiting (viewers Discretion) by Analysiscorner: 3:27pm On Apr 17, 2016
godfirstawe:
I wouldn't say for sure. But I think it is because they want to promote clean toilet. Could be very wrong, though.

1 Like

Re: Can You Eat Any Of These Cakes Without Vomiting (viewers Discretion) by Triczchic(f): 8:10am On Apr 18, 2016
not attractive at all..
Re: Can You Eat Any Of These Cakes Without Vomiting (viewers Discretion) by Andsboy(m): 4:06am On Apr 19, 2016
Fear factor, ah no chop abeg.................... shocked

2 Likes

Re: Can You Eat Any Of These Cakes Without Vomiting (viewers Discretion) by nurez305(m): 10:49am On Apr 20, 2016
Na to chop everything including the shit

1 Like

Re: Can You Eat Any Of These Cakes Without Vomiting (viewers Discretion) by hyeeshat(f): 5:59pm On Apr 21, 2016
godfirstawe:
I thought so too..God!!!!! it's fucking disgusting
Re: Can You Eat Any Of These Cakes Without Vomiting (viewers Discretion) by aydelicious: 6:08pm On Apr 21, 2016
It's look lovely....
Re: Can You Eat Any Of These Cakes Without Vomiting (viewers Discretion) by 2kurupt(m): 2:44pm On Apr 22, 2016
Like WTF! undecided
Re: Can You Eat Any Of These Cakes Without Vomiting (viewers Discretion) by Yooguyz: 6:21pm On Apr 22, 2016
Wow creativity at its peak, I will eat it with my eyes closed. cheesy grin
Re: Can You Eat Any Of These Cakes Without Vomiting (viewers Discretion) by skeendyke: 10:41pm On Apr 22, 2016
This is so hilarious, weird and normally strange. grin
Re: Can You Eat Any Of These Cakes Without Vomiting (viewers Discretion) by Nobody: 10:49pm On Apr 23, 2016
ewww... #pukes#
Re: Can You Eat Any Of These Cakes Without Vomiting (viewers Discretion) by Nickymezor(f): 3:32pm On Apr 24, 2016
YUCK!!! Screaming End tym Cakes... So disgusting, nyama.
Re: Can You Eat Any Of These Cakes Without Vomiting (viewers Discretion) by prettyJoy22(f): 6:14pm On Apr 24, 2016
yuck! yuck!! yuck!!!!!!!!
Re: Can You Eat Any Of These Cakes Without Vomiting (viewers Discretion) by charijee(f): 7:32pm On Apr 24, 2016
*pukes*..uninviting and unattractive
Re: Can You Eat Any Of These Cakes Without Vomiting (viewers Discretion) by Tinyemeka(m): 9:49pm On May 09, 2016
godfirstawe:

Coprophilia.

(1) (Reply)

How To Make Affordable Cocktails / Pls Help Me With Food Time Table. / Scarcity Of 'Pure Water' In Ilorin Over Impending Price Increase

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.