Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,113 members, 7,814,906 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:50 PM

Davido Blasts His Brother Over Mayorkun's Success(snapshot) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Blasts His Brother Over Mayorkun's Success(snapshot) (41992 Views)

Wizkid Blasts His Management Company "DisturbingLDN" Calls Them Criminal Operati / Davido Blasts Lady Who Hates Him So Much / Davido Blasts Hush Puppi, Reveals He Spent N130m In December Last Year (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Davido Blasts His Brother Over Mayorkun's Success(snapshot) by Feranmicharles(m): 1:34pm On Apr 17, 2016
Just in. The new HKN signee,mayorkun dropped his hit single "Eleko" and fortunately for the lad,between 10days his single hits 1Mviews on YouTube. Left for davido to celebrate him with his tweets, he also blasts one of his brothers on HKN. The questions now is...

Is it B red or danagog? cos we all know sina Rambo has dropped music for video directing

https://mobile.twitter.com/iam_Davido/status/721672647063552000

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Davido Blasts His Brother Over Mayorkun's Success(snapshot) by Topccy007: 1:35pm On Apr 17, 2016
E no go blow until u carry am go d baba wey help u.

These pics actually reminded me of ur looks cos I'm almost forgetting how u look due to lack of power to watch DSTV and lack of fuel to power my small gen.

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Davido Blasts His Brother Over Mayorkun's Success(snapshot) by Suspect33(m): 1:37pm On Apr 17, 2016
Who get water here abeg, this shït no gree flush angry

154 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Blasts His Brother Over Mayorkun's Success(snapshot) by Michellla(f): 1:46pm On Apr 17, 2016
am pretty sure its B_Red. grin His Video Vixen

96 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Davido Blasts His Brother Over Mayorkun's Success(snapshot) by Nobody: 1:50pm On Apr 17, 2016
This Benin Weather na die o ! angry

Davido , please grow up. Must you wash your dirty, stinky and oversize linen in Public?

90 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Davido Blasts His Brother Over Mayorkun's Success(snapshot) by goldbim(f): 1:54pm On Apr 17, 2016
grin grin..I hope this is not one of his many stunts to promote his new artiste??cos you'l still see all of them jumping up and down in his new video smiley.

58 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Davido Blasts His Brother Over Mayorkun's Success(snapshot) by Olukokosir(m): 1:56pm On Apr 17, 2016
D poster above me... I feel ur comment

8 Likes

Re: Davido Blasts His Brother Over Mayorkun's Success(snapshot) by mumtriplet2: 2:00pm On Apr 17, 2016
seen
Re: Davido Blasts His Brother Over Mayorkun's Success(snapshot) by freshbonesneh(f): 2:00pm On Apr 17, 2016
I just finish f***.... Make i baff,,, i dey come

12 Likes

Re: Davido Blasts His Brother Over Mayorkun's Success(snapshot) by mumtriplet2: 2:01pm On Apr 17, 2016
seen

I follow dey ask d question

7 Likes

Re: Davido Blasts His Brother Over Mayorkun's Success(snapshot) by ninodaniel(m): 2:03pm On Apr 17, 2016
I think there are more pressing issues to discuss, like d head dt is missing in d sardines, u open a sardine u will only c d body of d fish u will not c d head

92 Likes

Re: Davido Blasts His Brother Over Mayorkun's Success(snapshot) by cruzita(f): 2:20pm On Apr 17, 2016
undecided why dem go blow?dem be dynamite?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido Blasts His Brother Over Mayorkun's Success(snapshot) by techmart(m): 2:44pm On Apr 17, 2016
ok
Re: Davido Blasts His Brother Over Mayorkun's Success(snapshot) by ritababe(f): 2:46pm On Apr 17, 2016
he's an idiot

1 Like

Re: Davido Blasts His Brother Over Mayorkun's Success(snapshot) by ritababe(f): 2:46pm On Apr 17, 2016
cruzita:
undecided why dem go blow?dem be dynamite?

no nuclear bomb
Re: Davido Blasts His Brother Over Mayorkun's Success(snapshot) by iamsea(m): 2:46pm On Apr 17, 2016
How dem go blow wen dem no dey sit for studio dey record better song rather than all those pangolo nonsense dem dey sing.... And rather than sit to record better songs, na to dey follow davido wey don blow up and down....

5 Likes

Re: Davido Blasts His Brother Over Mayorkun's Success(snapshot) by cold(m): 2:47pm On Apr 17, 2016
Ouch! That's gotta hurt
Re: Davido Blasts His Brother Over Mayorkun's Success(snapshot) by KevMitnick: 3:21pm On Apr 17, 2016
Michellla:
am pretty sure its B_Red. grin His Video Vixen
LOL... You're wicked

4 Likes

Re: Davido Blasts His Brother Over Mayorkun's Success(snapshot) by bruno419(m): 3:47pm On Apr 17, 2016
Still looking for the success undecided
Re: Davido Blasts His Brother Over Mayorkun's Success(snapshot) by Nobody: 3:49pm On Apr 17, 2016
But his brothers sha... If them no like to blow.. At least allow davido give another guy opportunity to blow..
Na turn by turn...
But seriously the brothers should think of other buisness venture to delve into..
Not everyone in a family will become a dynamite thru music..

Davido brothers make una think wella what buisness to do.. Its not hard, atleast capital dey to setup.

6 Likes

Re: Davido Blasts His Brother Over Mayorkun's Success(snapshot) by Nobody: 3:59pm On Apr 17, 2016
one guy said u shud sign dem wit boko boiz.... dey will blow

12 Likes

Re: Davido Blasts His Brother Over Mayorkun's Success(snapshot) by Nobody: 4:01pm On Apr 17, 2016
Hmmm Davido,a little banter in the house and you bring it to social media. You think you're the only one that has problems?

2 Likes

Re: Davido Blasts His Brother Over Mayorkun's Success(snapshot) by ThePeacemaker(m): 4:11pm On Apr 17, 2016
Na

B red ahbi
Re: Davido Blasts His Brother Over Mayorkun's Success(snapshot) by godfirstawe: 4:11pm On Apr 17, 2016
Davido

Always in the news.

These guys need to learn how to manage their corporate image on social media.

I respect people like dbanj don jazzy 2baba. ..

Hater oshii from a star

Someone needs to go back to the drawing board.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Davido Blasts His Brother Over Mayorkun's Success(snapshot) by HRich(m): 4:12pm On Apr 17, 2016
Feranmicharles:
Just in. The new HKN signee,mayorkun dropped his hit single "Eleko" and fortunately for the lad,between 10days his single hits 1Mviews on YouTube. Left for davido to celebrate him with his tweets, he also blasts one of his brothers on HKN. The questions now is...

Is it B red or danagog? cos we all know sina Rambo has dropped music for video directing

https://mobile.twitter.com/iam_Davido/status/721672647063552000
I no read am
Re: Davido Blasts His Brother Over Mayorkun's Success(snapshot) by jkendy(m): 4:13pm On Apr 17, 2016
All I see is power of money on display. When you think you've 'arrived' everyone on earth seems like a foot mat to you. May God grant some of our celebs little reasoning faculty

4 Likes

Re: Davido Blasts His Brother Over Mayorkun's Success(snapshot) by shamecurls(m): 4:13pm On Apr 17, 2016
Bred all the way...

100%
Re: Davido Blasts His Brother Over Mayorkun's Success(snapshot) by Nobody: 4:13pm On Apr 17, 2016
freshbonesneh:
I just finish f***.... Make i baff,,, i dey come
Congratulation!, for informing us grin

Na who Davido and him brother epp

2 Likes

Re: Davido Blasts His Brother Over Mayorkun's Success(snapshot) by VickyRotex(f): 4:14pm On Apr 17, 2016
danieloy4:
Hmmm Davido,a little banter in the house and you bring it to social media. You think you're the only one that has problems?

I no know for am o angry
Re: Davido Blasts His Brother Over Mayorkun's Success(snapshot) by HITTED(m): 4:14pm On Apr 17, 2016
Na wa o
Re: Davido Blasts His Brother Over Mayorkun's Success(snapshot) by Beehshorp(m): 4:14pm On Apr 17, 2016
This boy na another kid wey never wan grow up... I no know when he will develop sense of maturity

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Meet Solomon Sobande, XXXTentacion Nigerian Manager / Is Ubi Franklin’s Nigerian Jersey Fake Or Real? - Fan Asks. See Ubi's Reply / Pretty Mike's Outfit To Bovi's "Man On Fire" Show

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.