Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,778 members, 7,817,206 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:12 AM

List Of Companies In Nigeria You Can Apply To. Zenith Bank On Point!!! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / List Of Companies In Nigeria You Can Apply To. Zenith Bank On Point!!! (3315 Views)

TGI Group Of Companies Management Trainee Program 2018 / Apply For 2017 Australia Government MSc Scholarship For Nigerians- 2.2 Can Apply / Graduate Job Vacancies- You Can Apply If You Are Qualified (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

List Of Companies In Nigeria You Can Apply To. Zenith Bank On Point!!! by ademasta(m): 1:42pm On Apr 17, 2016
AB Microfinance Bank,
Accenture,
Access Bank,
Addax,
Addax Petroleum,
Agip,
Air Peace,
Akintola Williams Deloitte,
Andela,
APM Terminals,
Arik Air,
Beni American University,
ByteWorks Technology Solutions,
CBN,
Chevron,
Cisco,
CITIBank,
Coca-Cola,
Coscharis,
Custodian Life Assurance Limited,
Dangote,
Deloitte,
Dragnet,
Ericsson,
Etisalat Nigeria,
eTranzact,
European Commission,

Exxonmobil,
FAAN,
Flour Mills of Nigeria,
GE Nigeria,

GTBank,
Guinness Nigeria Plc,
Huawei,
INEC,

iROKOtv.com,
Jumia Nigeria
Kaymu Nigeria,
Maersk Li

Mckinsey Nigeria,

MTN Nigeria,
National Open University of Nigeria,
NDDC,
NIGERIAN AIR FORCE,
Nigerian Army,
Nigerian Bottling Company,
Nigerian Breweries,

Nigerian Defence Academy Kaduna,
NIGERIAN IMMIGRATION SERVICE,
Nigerian Navy
NITDA,

NLNG,

NNPC,
NOUN,
Nsik Motors Limited,
Oracle,
Origin Group,
P&G,
Phillips Consulting,
PWC,
Qatar Airways,

Reckitt Benckiser,
Red Media Africa,
Sahara Group,
SHL,
Siemens,
Skye Bank,
Sanbic IBTC Bank,
Sterling bank,
Supermart.ng Nigeria,
TATA Africa,
TOTAL,
UAC,

Unilever,
Union Bank,

Upperlink Limited,
Vodacom Nigeria,
VoguePay,
WAEC,
Workforce Ability,
ZTE.

You can search them through Google, and enter their "Career Section". Cheers!
Zenith Bank Currently Recruiting!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: List Of Companies In Nigeria You Can Apply To. Zenith Bank On Point!!! by wroskian(m): 2:18pm On Apr 17, 2016
Nice one Ademasta, but I think it would have been more apt to share information about how SOME of these companies can be applied to. Doing this would be of assistance to inexperienced jobseekers.

1 Like

Re: List Of Companies In Nigeria You Can Apply To. Zenith Bank On Point!!! by Taeewo(m): 2:38pm On Apr 17, 2016
Nice

1 Like

Re: List Of Companies In Nigeria You Can Apply To. Zenith Bank On Point!!! by Alexandroo(m): 3:29pm On Apr 17, 2016
Great

1 Like

Re: List Of Companies In Nigeria You Can Apply To. Zenith Bank On Point!!! by luvguy(m): 3:55pm On Apr 17, 2016
ademasta:
AB Microfinance Bank, Accenture, Access Bank, Addax, Addax Petroleum, Agip, Air Peace, Akintola Williams Deloitte, Andela, APM Terminals, Arik Air, Beni American University, ByteWorks Technology Solutions, CBN, Chevron, Cisco, CITIBank, Coca-Cola, Coscharis, Custodian Life Assurance Limited, Dangote, Deloitte, Dragnet, Ericsson, Etisalat Nigeria, eTranzact, European Commission,
Exxonmobil, FAAN, Flour Mills of Nigeria, GE Nigeria,

GTBank, Guinness Nigeria Plc, Huawei, INEC,
iROKOtv.com, Jumia Nigeria Kaymu Nigeria, Maersk Li
Mckinsey Nigeria,
MTN Nigeria, National Open University of Nigeria, NDDC, NIGERIAN AIR FORCE, Nigerian Army, Nigerian Bottling Company, Nigerian Breweries,
Nigerian Defence Academy Kaduna, NIGERIAN IMMIGRATION SERVICE, Nigerian Navy NITDA,

NLNG,
NNPC, NOUN, Nsik Motors Limited, Oracle, Origin Group, P&G, Phillips Consulting, PWC, Qatar Airways,

Reckitt Benckiser, Red Media Africa, Sahara Group, SHL, Siemens, Skye Bank, Sanbic IBTC Bank, Sterling bank, Supermart.ng Nigeria, TATA Africa, TOTAL, UAC,
Unilever, Union Bank,
Upperlink Limited, Vodacom Nigeria, VoguePay, WAEC, Workforce Ability, ZTE.
You can search them through Google, and enter their "Career Section". Cheers!
sori wic of dem is currently recruitin?

1 Like

Re: List Of Companies In Nigeria You Can Apply To. Zenith Bank On Point!!! by ademasta(m): 5:14pm On Apr 17, 2016
luvguy:
sori wic of dem is currently recruitin?
Zenith bank sir... All disciplines, minimum of 2:2. follow the link below...
http://www.zenithbank.com/careers.aspx

1 Like 4 Shares

Re: List Of Companies In Nigeria You Can Apply To. Zenith Bank On Point!!! by ademasta(m): 5:16pm On Apr 17, 2016
wroskian:
Nice one Ademasta, but I think it would have been more apt to share information about how SOME of these companies can be applied to. Doing this would be of assistance to inexperienced jobseekers.
Thank you sir...
Zenith bank is currently recruiting. All disciplines, minimum of 2:2.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: List Of Companies In Nigeria You Can Apply To. Zenith Bank On Point!!! by GasAndOilTheory(m): 6:39pm On Apr 17, 2016
YA ALLAH MAKE ME AN EMPLOYER OF LABOUR. I DONT WANT TO COMPETE WITH DANGOTE I JUST WANT TO HELP OTHER PEOPLE AND CONTRIBUTE TO HUMANITY IN GENERAL

4 Likes

Re: List Of Companies In Nigeria You Can Apply To. Zenith Bank On Point!!! by ademasta(m): 7:13pm On Apr 17, 2016
Zenith bank is recruiting... All disciplines, minimum of 2:2. http://www.zenithbank.com/careers.aspx
Re: List Of Companies In Nigeria You Can Apply To. Zenith Bank On Point!!! by Nobody: 7:29pm On Apr 17, 2016
ademasta:

Thank you sir...
Zenith bank is currently recruiting. All disciplines, minimum of 2:2.
i just visited zenith bank career page and this is what i got Thank you for visiting, no job posting available now
how did you apply?
Re: List Of Companies In Nigeria You Can Apply To. Zenith Bank On Point!!! by ademasta(m): 8:01pm On Apr 17, 2016
Ansell:

i just visited zenith bank career page and this is what i got Thank you for visiting, no job posting available now
how did you apply?
I am not sure you followed the link I provided.
Cos if u had visited it, this is what you would have seen....
" Are you looking for a more exciting and challenging career with opportunities for self-development? Then check out what makes Zenith Bank the best place to work. Join us!
Apply online
Recruitment Form
Requirements & Procedures
Available Student Jobs
Be informed - learn more about Zenith Bank Careers
About Zenith HR
Why choose a career at Zenith Bank?
Orientation Programme for new staff
Career Development"
Re: List Of Companies In Nigeria You Can Apply To. Zenith Bank On Point!!! by Nobody: 8:13pm On Apr 17, 2016
ademasta:

I am not sure you followed the link I provided.
Cos if u had visited it, this is what you would have seen....
" Are you looking for a more exciting and challenging career with opportunities for self-development? Then check out what makes Zenith Bank the best place to work. Join us!
Apply online
Recruitment Form
Requirements & Procedures
Available Student Jobs
Be informed - learn more about Zenith Bank Careers
About Zenith HR
Why choose a career at Zenith Bank?
Orientation Programme for new staff
Career Development"
i did see all these bro. and then i clicked on recruitment form and registered as a user and den was told there is no job angry angry angry. but forget all these. my question is did you apply for the said job? and how? if your answer to the first question is NO, pls dont bother with the second. thanks bro. smiley

1 Like

Re: List Of Companies In Nigeria You Can Apply To. Zenith Bank On Point!!! by luvguy(m): 8:01am On Apr 19, 2016
ademasta:

Zenith bank sir... All disciplines, minimum of 2:2. follow the link below...
mmm...de guy above me said notin lyk dat

(1) (Reply)

Urgent Vacancy.. / Urgent Hotel Vacancies In Warri, Delta State / Call From Geoplex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.