Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,526 members, 7,826,978 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:53 AM

Pls Share Ur Experience If Ur Spouse Was The Person You Dated From Ur Teenage? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Pls Share Ur Experience If Ur Spouse Was The Person You Dated From Ur Teenage? (817 Views)

Mother And Her 2 Teenage Twin Daughters Pregnant For One Man (photos) / Marry and Grow In Love Or Marry The Person You Love, Which One Is Better? / My Wife Double Dated Before We Got Married (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Share Ur Experience If Ur Spouse Was The Person You Dated From Ur Teenage? by ogunronbi18(m): 2:14pm On Apr 17, 2016
It rare but i guess some people are succeeding in it......
Share your experience if the guy/lady you dated right from your teen is now ur husband/wife.
*How did you cope with each other.
*is it adviceable to get married to whom you dated from ur teenage.
nairalanders,,Am in dsame shoes, helpmeout.
Re: Pls Share Ur Experience If Ur Spouse Was The Person You Dated From Ur Teenage? by funnynation(m): 2:21pm On Apr 17, 2016
i dey come
Re: Pls Share Ur Experience If Ur Spouse Was The Person You Dated From Ur Teenage? by ogunronbi18(m): 2:44pm On Apr 17, 2016
funnynation:
i dey come
lol na u go come do MC for my wedding wen i marry my childhood girlfriend....bro be prepare
Re: Pls Share Ur Experience If Ur Spouse Was The Person You Dated From Ur Teenage? by funnynation(m): 2:54pm On Apr 17, 2016
ogunronbi18:
lol na u go come do MC for my wedding wen i marry my childhood girlfriend....bro be prepare
Hahaha.... no problem. I fit do that one even if u wake me up from sleep
Re: Pls Share Ur Experience If Ur Spouse Was The Person You Dated From Ur Teenage? by Prevho: 3:11pm On Apr 17, 2016
Make i park for here
Two gala and zobo, who cares for?
>>>>> 7 Signs To Know You Have an Expired and overdue relationship
Re: Pls Share Ur Experience If Ur Spouse Was The Person You Dated From Ur Teenage? by byvan03: 4:31pm On Apr 17, 2016
Teenagers aren't supposed to be dating.

1 Like

Re: Pls Share Ur Experience If Ur Spouse Was The Person You Dated From Ur Teenage? by bukatyne(f): 4:56pm On Apr 17, 2016
@OP:

Yes
Re: Pls Share Ur Experience If Ur Spouse Was The Person You Dated From Ur Teenage? by bebe2(f): 5:22pm On Apr 17, 2016
ogunronbi18:
It rare but i guess some people are succeeding in it......
Share your experience if the guy/lady you dated right from your teen is now ur husband/wife.
*How did you cope with each other.
*is it adviceable to get married to whom you dated from ur teenage.
nairalanders,,Am in dsame shoes, helpmeout.

i would say its a gud thing depending on both ur personalities, atleast u both get to grow up
amd matured together.

the challenges comes if one of is more outspoken, more active or more social than the other or one travels
and comes back learnt new things or new ways of doing things which the other person doesnt quiet agree with.

i married my first love , he traveled 2yrs into the relationship and i joined him 3yrs later. our ways were so different
we just argued over the slightest things, it took a long time and alot of hardwork for our minds to merged again.
Re: Pls Share Ur Experience If Ur Spouse Was The Person You Dated From Ur Teenage? by ogunronbi18(m): 11:51pm On Apr 17, 2016
bebe2:

i would say its a gud thing depending on both ur personalities, atleast u both get to grow up
amd matured together.

the challenges comes if one of is more outspoken, more active or more social than the other or one travels
and comes back learnt new things or new ways of doing things which the other person doesnt quiet agree with.

i married my first love , he traveled 2yrs into the relationship and i joined him 3yrs later. our ways were so different
we just argued over the slightest things, it took a long time and alot of hardwork for our minds to merged again.
thanks for this
Re: Pls Share Ur Experience If Ur Spouse Was The Person You Dated From Ur Teenage? by Dyt(f): 11:56pm On Apr 17, 2016
Is op scared of something?
If you have a good relationship, I don't see the need to ask
Yes you have your ups and downs
That should be easily dealt with since you been together for ages

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Girlfriend Flirts Too Much. / Must See! Strength Of A Mother (pic) / Finest couple

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.