Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,774 members, 7,817,165 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:34 AM

Yoruba, Hausa Or IGBOS - How Did We Get It Wrong? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yoruba, Hausa Or IGBOS - How Did We Get It Wrong? (558 Views)

Anambra Poll: No Hausa Or Yoruba On The Ballot, Arinze Mocks Obiano & Others / Igbo Man Not Problem Of Hausa Or Yoruba Man - Atiku / It's Wrong For Mikel, Siasia To Accept $390,000 Gift - Senator Ogba (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yoruba, Hausa Or IGBOS - How Did We Get It Wrong? by georgen2u(m): 3:59pm On Apr 17, 2016
I have never opened a thread I this section. But going through some posts here have compelled me to Say this.

Yes it hasn't been fair that some things are not right in this nation called Nigeria. But what have you done about it? Before I start receiving your rant I need to let you know that I believe in peoples might and strength. Its true that most of the " shaping" our country needs is being bestowed upon a corrupt,.insensitive, dubious and ethnino- religious bigotry politicians. The fact remains and it's unquestionably true. But
Is all hope lost?
The answer can be yes or no depending on how "YOU" respond to this ungly situation.
Elections have come and gone. Many lost others won but the questions remaining in the mind of everyone is what next? How can we fix Nigeria. You got there by hook or crook it's OK we know but what do you have in mind to be there?

You and I have abandoned this checks and balances and how we can unit in our different constituencies to demand from these politicians the much awaited change only to even become more like a slowpoke in the hands of these thieves.
How can you be ranting about igbos, Hausa or Yoruba tribalistic mouth action while one politician is pocketing the allocation mean for your constituency in his private account

Is all hope lost I repeat?
It depends on your approach. For every action there is an equal reaction, ( I think you all needs to read some books on human relationships )
From the head our father Mr president have been trying all to see the success of our national family but we all know that as humans he is not perfect.

When he called some 5% I had no issue
When he made appointments with northern percentage I had no issue that's why I said he is not perfect but there is a limit to imperfection

Where he got it wrong
Develping deaf ears to Fulani herdsmen's rampage
Use of brutal force against unarmed civilians in protest
Extra judicial killings and furthering the Cause of Biafra by popularizing Nnamdi Kanu

I had many hopes in this so called apc until all started unfolding. I started learning some real life silent lessons from successful people.

Its no news that many prophet of doom and political analyst are out to predict the disintegration of Nigeria in as much as I refuse to belive in anything to that because I think that we are the ones to carve out our future ourselves but much of the chunk of work
The youth I mean you and I from the age of knowledge are the problem of this country. As our only source of revenue is being threatened with low income what have you done?

Most of you are either Jobless or dependent. How can a full fledged Man in 21st century have nothing to boast of as a skill. Every thought of his is on how to meet any politician for favour or action as his minions
Almost every developed nation knows that the strength of her economy lies on Small and medium scale enterprises

Let me bring it home. It didn't take oil or natural resources for Seun. Nairabet, innovoson and Co. To becomes billionaires. The problem of Nigeria is Nigerians because we all constitute to Ger product. If you ate not ready to roll up your sleeve and work hard, why won't you be lubbied with peanut to sell your PVC during election?

While many nations are talking about sustainable government policies as campaign promises We are talking about paying 5000 to unemployed people. You see how foolish you & me are.

If you think hard change the white collar mentality start becoming productive.. it will take the likes of Dabgote and billgate to woo you towards selling your PVC.
The solution to Nigeria problems lies in our hands.
#stopdependingandstartworking.
Re: Yoruba, Hausa Or IGBOS - How Did We Get It Wrong? by DonMaxxy(m): 4:44pm On Apr 17, 2016
k
Re: Yoruba, Hausa Or IGBOS - How Did We Get It Wrong? by seunny4lif(m): 4:46pm On Apr 17, 2016
I don't understand grin grin
Re: Yoruba, Hausa Or IGBOS - How Did We Get It Wrong? by georgen2u(m): 4:48pm On Apr 17, 2016
It isn't. Its reality and the only way to save Nigeria
STOP IPOB
STOP CORRUPTION
STOP MILITANCY
STOP CLASHES
DonMaxxy:
Motivational
Re: Yoruba, Hausa Or IGBOS - How Did We Get It Wrong? by otukpo(f): 4:53pm On Apr 17, 2016
@OP,

Who is ranting?

You want to get people 's opinion and refer to them as ranting?

SMH

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Buhari Is A Failed Business Man And An Economist / Ijaw Group Condemn Niger Delta Avengers--- Vanguard / Govt Workers, Private Institutions Defile NLC Strike Action In Abuja..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.