Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,902 members, 7,817,675 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:59 PM

Linda Ikeji: I Took Wizkid To Police In Lagos Because Of These - Celebrities (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Linda Ikeji: I Took Wizkid To Police In Lagos Because Of These (88549 Views)

Linda Ikeji: I Can Hide Baby Bump For Africa Sha! (Photos) / Don Jazzy Tells Linda Ikeji "I See You Are In The Other Room" / Linda Ikeji: I Would Love To Marry A Man Who Likes Sex, Can't Marry A Poor Guy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (23) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Linda Ikeji: I Took Wizkid To Police In Lagos Because Of These by folks4luv(f): 7:49pm On Apr 17, 2016
omadaa:
Linda Ikeji dey fear grin grin grin ....why Don Jazzy no go report Olamide. She is stretching the matter more than necessary and I think she should just let sleeping dogs lie. We all know it is an empty threat....if wizkid actually goes on to do that we all know what effect it would have on his image and career. So Linda Ikeji should just face her mansion and blog and stop interfering in the private lives of others....Abi how did d news of his eviction help ease fuel crises
she is stretching d matter than necessary? Wiz Kid is some people's role model, do u know y people still say 'leave trash for lawma' till today? cos it was said by a prominent person. I won't b happy for some dude to call me smelly kitty-kat or a ho cos their role model used that on a woman. I am not interested in d case, but I am glad Linda initiated it and made it public. some people will at least know that talking down a woman is unacceptable.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji: I Took Wizkid To Police In Lagos Because Of These by onajo2000(m): 7:49pm On Apr 17, 2016
McBrooklyn:
Life is too short to be reading the f**k a smelly Kitty-cat wrote! Abeg, how much be fuel for una side?

U no get head at all...... Werey, Ekpa na ur name.... Mind you am a man

6 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji: I Took Wizkid To Police In Lagos Because Of These by Atmmachine(m): 7:51pm On Apr 17, 2016
Motherfucker2:
Something dey smell her.
It smells like a rotten fish.

It's Linda ikeji's pusssy.
She stinks

3 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji: I Took Wizkid To Police In Lagos Because Of These by doskie(m): 7:51pm On Apr 17, 2016
fammo:
It's so annoying how everything nowadays is being "genderlized". Wizkid threatened you the way he would have threatened any guy He had issues with so please don't bring the gender issue it biko. Hypocrisy of nowadays Women clamour for Gender equality but when you start treating em like men they start singing Gender insensitivity.
Pls don't get me wrong, I don't support violence in anyway, I think it is totally childish of Wizkid to have threatened Linda, I'm highly disappointed, but Linda should not bring Gender sentiments into dis case. Wizkid might have done worse if He was having issues with a guy sef.
a boy wid money will not even come online to rant on a fellow guy. what happened to all the street boys that he can simply send to take disaster to the guys block?
Re: Linda Ikeji: I Took Wizkid To Police In Lagos Because Of These by tayejay(m): 7:52pm On Apr 17, 2016
[color=#990000][/color]
omadaa:
Linda Ikeji dey fear grin grin grin ....why Don Jazzy no go report Olamide. She is stretching the matter more than necessary and I think she should just let sleeping dogs lie. We all know it is an empty threat....if wizkid actually goes on to do that we all know what effect it would have on his image and career. So Linda Ikeji should just face her mansion and blog and stop interfering in the private lives of others....Abi how did d news of his eviction help ease fuel crises

I think it serves wizkid right... he's no longer a child and should be able to manage success... I don't blame Linda, she did the needful... it would have been sily of her to treat it on d bases of empty threat.. I'm sure the reasons she gave for taking d issue seriously are more than adequate.... we should all learn from this.

4 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji: I Took Wizkid To Police In Lagos Because Of These by amokeme(f): 7:52pm On Apr 17, 2016
godfirstawe:
Hmm mm

This lady is smart, she diverted the case to a sympathetic women gender issue!!

Lesson learned: don't fight with a smart woman with pen. The power of educating a girl child.

Wiz kid won't win this war, definitely not from this route she is trending.

thought I was the only one that noticed...

6 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji: I Took Wizkid To Police In Lagos Because Of These by marvelous000: 7:54pm On Apr 17, 2016
[size=13pt]
It's disgusting anytime females run to paint this kind of matter as "gender abuse."

Which is why their gender equality campaign shouldn't be taken seriously,cos their definition of gender equality is not what gender equality should be. It's just another blackmailing tool.

All you lot screaming gender abuse on this thread. Why didn't you all say same, when olamide threatened don jazz in like manner.

You western zombies are pathetic.

gender abuse my foot.
[/size]

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji: I Took Wizkid To Police In Lagos Because Of These by kindredspirit(m): 7:54pm On Apr 17, 2016
Judging by the views of some of the kids here, it is clear why Linda is and ought to be concerned about her safety. It is clear that the spat she had with Wizkid has inspired a lot of anger and bitterness against her by some members of a demographic group who are fans of the kid.

Clearly, Linda ikeji's life could be under real and mortal danger hence the pre-emptive move she has taken by reporting to the police.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Linda Ikeji: I Took Wizkid To Police In Lagos Because Of These by sallyzan(f): 7:55pm On Apr 17, 2016
I find this very amusing
Re: Linda Ikeji: I Took Wizkid To Police In Lagos Because Of These by fortunechy(m): 7:55pm On Apr 17, 2016
nice one linda.......dont mind dt kid
Re: Linda Ikeji: I Took Wizkid To Police In Lagos Because Of These by Nobody: 7:55pm On Apr 17, 2016
omadaa:
Shut Up FOOL

3 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji: I Took Wizkid To Police In Lagos Because Of These by Nobody: 7:56pm On Apr 17, 2016
omadaa:
u don 4get d time he break fellow artist head with bottle abi

3 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji: I Took Wizkid To Police In Lagos Because Of These by Originalsly: 7:56pm On Apr 17, 2016
tivta:

What of when olamide threatened don jazzy not to come to the main land? This girl is just scoping up feminist support for her blog to grow
What exactly was the the threat? ....don't come to the mainland?....that's not a threat. Don't come to the mainland or I'll kill you /beat you down/rip out your arms/have your legs broken....any such is a threat. Have another try.
Re: Linda Ikeji: I Took Wizkid To Police In Lagos Because Of These by Nobody: 7:57pm On Apr 17, 2016
Thank god you don't denie that fact you are coded olosho fucking top politician

Be careful Linda

Be careful Linda
Re: Linda Ikeji: I Took Wizkid To Police In Lagos Because Of These by tunergy(m): 7:58pm On Apr 17, 2016
Re: Linda Ikeji: I Took Wizkid To Police In Lagos Because Of These by onims44(m): 7:59pm On Apr 17, 2016
IRserveMyComent:
She is very very free to choose which ever day she wishes. I dont think thats any of your business.
Nah its none of my business, but i guess its yours right? Am not against her reporting the issue am only curious why she is only explaining her decision 2 weeks later

1 Like

Re: Linda Ikeji: I Took Wizkid To Police In Lagos Because Of These by ChizzyMaris(f): 7:59pm On Apr 17, 2016
Drabeey:

Who's that...... that still believes there is gender equality in this world... what is even gender equality...so what linds is simply saying is that, she can blast and carry hate news of someone ,but the fellow cant threathen to beat her in return abi? If it were to be the western world wizkid will be facing charges now and lose his endorsements, yet you linda wont lose any cus you are a woman... abi?

Have we thought about tge fact that men are serioysly facing discriminations everywhere?
The only prfession i can see more men today is in the military. #finish
Banking-women
Media-women
Teaching-women
Oil and gas- women ( except you want a danger zone ... drilling and rest )
Telecommunications - women
This nonsense of gender equality must stop!
Except it will be faced to men, now women wants to subdue the whole world...

If i catch Linda myself eehnnn.... she go hear am from me. Nonsense

Darbeey wrote this joor
She go soon report you join.
Re: Linda Ikeji: I Took Wizkid To Police In Lagos Because Of These by mizchoc(f): 8:00pm On Apr 17, 2016
omadaa:

dude... Olamide and Don Jazzy are guys... they can always beat the hell outta each other...

Linda is a blogger... its her job to post the stories whether e help u or not..
Re: Linda Ikeji: I Took Wizkid To Police In Lagos Because Of These by onstelly(f): 8:01pm On Apr 17, 2016
Fedayeen:
I'm not a fan of wizkid and Linda ikeji but i will never support anything that will bring violence to the womenfolk. WizKid went too far with this and in a sane society a lot of things will go wrong in his career for this.

Trump lost Colorado because of he supported Lewandoski harrasment of a lady. Imagine a Presidential candidate having issue cos of women

Lets learn to respect women and give them their dues. They are the best thing to happen to any man on earth. (Mother or wife)

When i look at my daughter most times i draw her close and hug her cos as a woman she is my LIGHT
Oh my boo, come lemme hug you too
Nice one

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji: I Took Wizkid To Police In Lagos Because Of These by ichidodo: 8:03pm On Apr 17, 2016
That is just absolutely peach from Linda....just brilliant move from that woman. After this,Wizkid won't be having any endorsements soon....talk about killin three birds with one stone.We in love with Linda already.

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji: I Took Wizkid To Police In Lagos Because Of These by ChizzyMaris(f): 8:03pm On Apr 17, 2016
Fedayeen:
I'm not a fan of wizkid and Linda ikeji but i will never support anything that will bring violence to the womenfolk. WizKid went too far with this and in a sane society a lot of things will go wrong in his career for this.

Trump lost Colorado because of he supported Lewandoski harrasment of a lady. Imagine a Presidential candidate having issue cos of women

Lets learn to respect women and give them their dues. They are the best thing to happen to any man on earth. (Mother or wife)

When i look at my daughter most times LIGHT
Oh puliss! I'm a woman, but do you think its fair? so Linda can threaten to end the young man's career (which she can do anyway, by her continous lies) while wizkid can't threaten to send his "16" year old brother to beat her up (which we all know wouldn't happen in the next 100 years) abi? Who is being impartial here? Think again. They are both wrong tho, you shouldn't threaten another human being, but still...

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji: I Took Wizkid To Police In Lagos Because Of These by adedayoadedeji(m): 8:03pm On Apr 17, 2016
goodlifehyd1:
Mtcheeeew anybody who got time to read the whole epistle should summarize.

People are thinking of how to move the nation forward this one is busy writing one epistle like Wizkid never forget say Hin even threaten to beat you. Mtcheeeew
SUMMARY: Linda dey fear and report wizkid lie for station say e dey encourage boys beat women about town.
Re: Linda Ikeji: I Took Wizkid To Police In Lagos Because Of These by bodyloveghetto(m): 8:04pm On Apr 17, 2016
Story too long, read 30% sha.. waheva
Re: Linda Ikeji: I Took Wizkid To Police In Lagos Because Of These by Fkforyou(m): 8:05pm On Apr 17, 2016
Babomiskid:
please can someone give answer to this question
In a small Spanish town,there is a barber,Male,Adult and clean-shaven,who shaves everyone who does not shave himself,and shaves no one who does shave himself.. WHO SHAVES THE BARBER!!!

It's not a question. Its just a statement.
Re: Linda Ikeji: I Took Wizkid To Police In Lagos Because Of These by ChizzyMaris(f): 8:05pm On Apr 17, 2016
Fedayeen:
I will pen an advice for you. Don't allow the atrocities of today's world to shape your future. There is no status of limitation for speaking out against crime and violence.

The youths of today are loosing their value system on a geometric regression that I'm scared for my kids.

No sensible person should use derogatory words or incite violence on women and be allowed to go free.

May God save the future of pur

Abeg that thing na wash. Linda is just trying to play the pity game, she wants people to pity her because she's a woman! can't you see? she just diverted the whole issue. WHY NOT LET SLEEPING DOGS LIE? She is taking this too far.

3 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji: I Took Wizkid To Police In Lagos Because Of These by freshdude99(m): 8:07pm On Apr 17, 2016
Motherfucker2:

OK.
And what did wizkid do when she threatened to end his career ??
Its simple to guess, money can't give u class but education with money can....
I really piri wizkidi or whatever his poo name is... I have always said this our celebrities influence kids negatively.
Just imagine the babymama trending tinz
Where are we heading to in years to come?

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji: I Took Wizkid To Police In Lagos Because Of These by Missyetty(f): 8:08pm On Apr 17, 2016
My respect for wikzid just dropped ever since he had issue with Linda. No sane man goes about using derogatory words for a woman private part. He just showed how tactless and immature he is, his mother must be proud of him.

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji: I Took Wizkid To Police In Lagos Because Of These by alexisgist(m): 8:08pm On Apr 17, 2016
This lady called Linda Ikeji is just looking for a cheap publicity through wizkid, she said her blog promoted Wizkid when was that? A LovePeddler trying to gain people sympathy...... Linda Ikeji is just right here but not successful When you talking about successful bloggers you name the likes of Mr Jide Ogunsanya (ogbonge blog) ...Useless bitch of a thousand father

2 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji: I Took Wizkid To Police In Lagos Because Of These by Toroze(m): 8:09pm On Apr 17, 2016
marvelous000:
[size=13pt]
It's disgusting anytime females run to paint this kind of matter as "gender abuse."

Which is why their gender equality campaign shouldn't be taken seriously,cos their definition of gender equality is not what gender equality should be. It's just another blackmailing tool.

All you lots screaming gender abuse on this thread. Why didn't you all say same, when olamide threatened don jazz in like manner.

You western zombies are pathetic.

gender abuse my foot.
[/size]

Bruv first of all how is Gender abuse an issue between Olamide and Don Jazzy seeing as they are both secondly the threatened party did not deem the threat potent enough to worry the police without it but that being said and all she Linda did and made some valuable. Whether she's afraid like some peeps said I dunno but what I dunno is Wizkid is a made person socially some one who this young generation listens to, go check the amount of followers he has on Twitter those are the amount of people that have the time to listen to whatever he has to say, and he literally tells them it's okay to insult people.

4 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji: I Took Wizkid To Police In Lagos Because Of These by PentiumPro(f): 8:10pm On Apr 17, 2016
Fear fear stinking pusssy dog!
Is that why she has been running away from the clubs these days?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Linda Ikeji: I Took Wizkid To Police In Lagos Because Of These by ceejay80s(m): 8:10pm On Apr 17, 2016
Chimapeters:

Couldn't you be wise for a minute? Think before you post. Ask your self the simple question. If a young man threatened your daughter, will you take the matter kindly? Or you will rather commend or condemn her for reporting to the authorities?

#Commonsense
Don't mind dem, some people don't have sense, they don't think before they talk, I threatened a guy 2yyrs ago and he reported it to the police, I was invited to the police station, at the end of it , I begged the guy, if not I would have been in jail, some people are just here blabbing trash, dem no know law, I heard of a guy I knew him and he is in prison now, he threatened a woman's life and the lady died, he was innocent but police no wan hear that one, he thinks because he is a celebrity, he won't go to jail and if its a woman sitting as the magistrate that day in court, na life imprison wizkid go dey now

3 Likes

Re: Linda Ikeji: I Took Wizkid To Police In Lagos Because Of These by olaniyi0(m): 8:11pm On Apr 17, 2016
can someone please summerize this story for me undecided

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (23) (Reply)

Adewale Adeleke And Kani's White Wedding In Dubai (Photos) / Cossy Orjiakor Goes Coverless In Bed / Nollywood Actor Hanks Anuku Sighted By The Road Side In A Pitiable State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.