Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,470 members, 7,830,364 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 08:22 PM

Rita Dominic Shares Beautiful Selfies - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Rita Dominic Shares Beautiful Selfies (22382 Views)

Anna Banner, Adaeze Yobo And Caroline Danjuma Takes Beautiful Selfies At MFM / Beautiful Selfies Of Billionaire Daughter, Adama Indimi / Rita Dominic Shares A Close Up Photo Of Her Looking Like A Doll (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rita Dominic Shares Beautiful Selfies by isacolukay(m): 10:36pm On Apr 17, 2016
jasysandra:
Cute is the word smiley

U r cute too. And u could start with Miss Nairaland you know.

1 Like

Re: Rita Dominic Shares Beautiful Selfies by Daliano(m): 10:38pm On Apr 17, 2016
I love this lady..I always have.Her simplicity turns me on.
Re: Rita Dominic Shares Beautiful Selfies by Nobody: 10:38pm On Apr 17, 2016
How much do you charge for short time and TDB?
oriflamebaby1:
Beautiful!

My name is oriflame baby
I make money,look good and have fun!

1 Like

Re: Rita Dominic Shares Beautiful Selfies by Mbediogu(m): 10:38pm On Apr 17, 2016
cruzita:
ageless beauty,matured in everything including her dressing.u rock

Isn't she getting older? You mean she is building seniority and gathering maturity ' in all areas ' without getting older? I disagree. That will be supernatural.
But she's beautiful, no questions about that.
Re: Rita Dominic Shares Beautiful Selfies by MrCork: 10:42pm On Apr 17, 2016
banmee:

You need your eyes checked. I wonder what you'll do when you meet a really beautiful woman?

...am in london I chase lightskin females all the time, i have moiney...you in nigeria, u dont have moiney..SHOW RESSPET!!(no oofeinse) angry
Re: Rita Dominic Shares Beautiful Selfies by AroOkigbo(m): 10:42pm On Apr 17, 2016
Yuzedo's girlfriend. tongue

Wonder where Yuzedo has been all these while.
The man that owns the "greytest" "manshion" on "barnarnar" "iceland" grin

2 Likes

Re: Rita Dominic Shares Beautiful Selfies by banmee(m): 11:00pm On Apr 17, 2016
MrCork:

...am in london I chase lightskin females all the time, i have moiney...you in nigeria, u dont have moiney..SHOW RESSPET!!(no oofeinse) angry

See how small minded you are? What has where i live got to do with your taste in Ugly women? And how exactly do you know that i live in Nigeria? Exactly.

1 Like

Re: Rita Dominic Shares Beautiful Selfies by donnumber1(m): 11:04pm On Apr 17, 2016
wow she look beautiful and simple, plus ageless
Re: Rita Dominic Shares Beautiful Selfies by stankezzy: 11:05pm On Apr 17, 2016
No be only selfy

Re: Rita Dominic Shares Beautiful Selfies by Tallysmallz(f): 11:20pm On Apr 17, 2016
Lovely glasses. smiley
Re: Rita Dominic Shares Beautiful Selfies by Elleman: 11:28pm On Apr 17, 2016
She is my BRAND.
Re: Rita Dominic Shares Beautiful Selfies by MrCork: 11:29pm On Apr 17, 2016
banmee:

See how small minded you are? What has where i live got to do with your taste in Ugly women? And how exactly do you know that i live in Nigeria? Exactly.

pooor guys like u live in nigeria....big boys like us are londoner base...meanin I can take yor woman any day. i have moiney!!(no ofeinse)
[/quote][quote]
angry
Re: Rita Dominic Shares Beautiful Selfies by Ekakamba: 11:30pm On Apr 17, 2016
Check it out: fame, money, class, above 35 yet no child talk more of husband.
Siena:

Why is that sad bro?
Re: Rita Dominic Shares Beautiful Selfies by banmee(m): 11:35pm On Apr 17, 2016
MrCork:

pooor guys like u live in nigeria....big boys like us are londoner base...meanin I can take yor woman any day. i have moiney!!(no ofeinse) angry

What a waste of air. You are cheating the rest of us by breathing the same air we breathe. You should be paying for it. Can you imagine? Because you are a "londoner" based, everyone else lives in Nigeria. God punish poverty and the poverty mentality. Jesus. It is people like you that the yoruba's have a saying; eniti o ri ola ri. I have this feeling you used to sell spare parts. This is how they usually rationalize things.

1 Like

Re: Rita Dominic Shares Beautiful Selfies by MrCork: 12:05am On Apr 18, 2016
banmee:

What a waste of air. You are cheating the rest of us by breathing the same air we breathe. You should be paying for it. Can you imagine? Because you are a "londoner" based, everyone else lives in Nigeria. God punish poverty and the poverty mentality. Jesus. It is people like you that the yoruba's have a saying; eniti o ri ola ri. I have this feeling you used to sell spare parts. This is how they usually rationalize things.

...lookhear young man.. u are pooor so stay poor...when londoner like me is talkin, dont talk...the fact remaiin..i have moiney, u dont..I drive £28,000(cash)range rover spot & since u dont have moiney, i sugest u go n sell petrol!!(no ofeinse) angry

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Rita Dominic Shares Beautiful Selfies by banmee(m): 12:18am On Apr 18, 2016
MrCork:

...lookhear young man.. u are pooor so stay poor...when londoner like me is talkin, dont talk...the fact remaiin..i have moiney, u dont..I drive £28,000(cash)range rover spot & since u dont have moiney, i sugest u go n sell petrol!!(no ofeinse) angry

Tell us more. What else have you bought? I know i don't have as much "moiney" as you grin, but maybe i can. Show me the way. No "ofeinse" grin

1 Like

Re: Rita Dominic Shares Beautiful Selfies by Nobody: 12:18am On Apr 18, 2016
banmee:

You need your eyes checked. I wonder what you'll do when you meet a really beautiful woman?

He is nothing but a troll... undecided he doesn't deserved ur attention...

2 Likes

Re: Rita Dominic Shares Beautiful Selfies by banmee(m): 12:20am On Apr 18, 2016
KashyBaby:

Sorry i indirectly lashed out at you. My bad. My apologies.
Re: Rita Dominic Shares Beautiful Selfies by MrCork: 12:20am On Apr 18, 2016
banmee:

Tell us more. What else have you bought? I know i don't have as much "moiney" as you grin, but maybe i can. Show me the way. No "ofeinse" grin

..Son..i have money, u dont...dont make me embarassss u in front of the ladies..GO TO BED!! angry
Re: Rita Dominic Shares Beautiful Selfies by Nobody: 12:22am On Apr 18, 2016
banmee:

Sorry i indirectly lashed out at you. My bad. My apologies.

No worries...he is juz like that to everyone...I'm tired seeing my name being dragged by him all the time..
Re: Rita Dominic Shares Beautiful Selfies by banmee(m): 12:29am On Apr 18, 2016
MrCork:

..Son..i have money, u dont...dont make me embarassss u in front of the ladies..GO TO BED!! angry

Tell us more. What else have you bought? I know i don't have as much "moiney" as you grin, but maybe i can. Show me the way. No "ofeinse" grin. And it's still early. It's just 1830.
Re: Rita Dominic Shares Beautiful Selfies by Nobody: 12:36am On Apr 18, 2016
odaniel1:

Ass licker!!

Never mind that troll...he is juz making y'all run mad...he never even deserved ur attention....

I'm juz tired seeing my name being dragged by him everywhere like a brand name..
Smh
Re: Rita Dominic Shares Beautiful Selfies by MrCork: 12:39am On Apr 18, 2016
banmee:

Tell us more. What else have you bought? I know i don't have as much "moiney" as you grin, but maybe i can. Show me the way. No "ofeinse" grin. And it's still early. It's just 1830.

..u cant aford the kinda women i go for.....show me yor woman & I will show u Kashybaby.. BOW DOWN SON!!! angry
Re: Rita Dominic Shares Beautiful Selfies by MrCork: 12:40am On Apr 18, 2016
KashyBaby:

Never mind that troll...he is juz making y'all run mad...he never even deserved ur attention....

I'm juz tired seeing my name being dragged by him everywhere like a brand name..
Smh

...calm down my baby..they cant aford u...they are broke!! wink
Re: Rita Dominic Shares Beautiful Selfies by banmee(m): 12:48am On Apr 18, 2016
MrCork:

..u cant aford the kinda women i go for.....show me yor woman & I will show u Kashybaby.. BOW DOWN SON!!! angry

KashyBaby:

That is the babe you are killing yourself over. She doesn't see you anywhere in her class. Even with all your millions grin
Re: Rita Dominic Shares Beautiful Selfies by Nobody: 12:49am On Apr 18, 2016
MrCork:

...calm down my baby..they cant aford u...they are broke!! wink

As broke as u...I'm tired of ur game actually...I'm too old for this childish e-rant u making down here..

undecided

1 Like

Re: Rita Dominic Shares Beautiful Selfies by MrCork: 12:58am On Apr 18, 2016
banmee:

That is the babe you are killing yourself over. She doesn't see you anywhere in her class. Even with all your millions grin

...correction...kashybaby is my woman & is only jokin wit u....am wit her right now enjoyin and truss me...u cannnot never ever aford her type nor compare her to any of those girls u have in that place...if u think am lyin, i dare u to puttop a picture of any of yor fat girl friends....anyways bro its all most 1am and am of to bed. I have to catcha flight to germany 1PM tomorroew to pick up my other car....do u have moiiney? HELL NO!! (no oofeinse) angry
Re: Rita Dominic Shares Beautiful Selfies by MrCork: 1:00am On Apr 18, 2016
KashyBaby:

As broke as u...I'm tired of ur game actually...I'm too old for this childish e-rant u making down here..

undecided

darrlin u dont need to feel sorrry for thise broke guys & u do not owe them apology...the fact remains, they are broke and can never aford u...No woman can compete my woman...even those fat ones..pirrrriod wink
Re: Rita Dominic Shares Beautiful Selfies by banmee(m): 1:09am On Apr 18, 2016
MrCork:

...correction...kashybaby is my woman & is only jokin wit u....am wit her right now enjoyin and truss me...u cannnot never ever aford her type nor compare her to any of those girls u have in that place...if u think am lyin, i dare u to puttop a picture of any of yor fat girl friends....anyways bro its all most 1am and am of to bed. I have to catcha flight to germany 1PM tomorroew to pick up my other car....do u have moiiney? HELL NO!! (no oofeinse) angry

Nope it's only 1900. Money can never buy you class or sense. Lol...
Re: Rita Dominic Shares Beautiful Selfies by iamagyal(f): 1:19am On Apr 18, 2016
Please when is she getting married? Tonto is already married
Re: Rita Dominic Shares Beautiful Selfies by Nobody: 1:22am On Apr 18, 2016
banmee:

Nope it's only 1900. Money can never buy you class or sense. Lol...

Never mind him...we all know he juz live somewhere in village back in Ng..... cool

All these money & car his talking are all nothing but an imagination...
Re: Rita Dominic Shares Beautiful Selfies by banmee(m): 1:27am On Apr 18, 2016
KashyBaby:

Never mind him...we all know he juz live somewhere in village back in Ng..... cool

All these money & car his talking are all nothing but an imagination...

Lol....I wonder what gave him the impression that you were interested in the first place? Spare part dealers and their delusions. Sorry that you had to be put through this.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Davido Wins MTV EMA Best African Act 2017 / Ubi Franklin And Jaden, Goof Around In Adorable Father And Son Photos / John Fashanu, Stephenie-Korie Visit Alexreports At The Hospital (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.