Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,093 members, 7,821,782 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 06:22 PM

Asthmatic Student Of UNIPORT Dies From Police Teargas In Port Harcourt (photos) - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Asthmatic Student Of UNIPORT Dies From Police Teargas In Port Harcourt (photos) (27378 Views)

Final Year Student Of UNIZIK Dies From Malaria As Friends Mourn. Photos / 500-L LASU Student Stabbed To Death, Police Use Teargas On Protesting Students / Police Teargas, Shoot & Chase LAUTECH Students Protesting 7 Months Strike (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Asthmatic Student Of UNIPORT Dies From Police Teargas In Port Harcourt (photos) by alaskido(m): 10:51am On Apr 18, 2016
After the stupid commissioner of police will come to tell us that no one died. Useless country with a dictator as a democratic president who does not have any regard for rule of law or human life.
Re: Asthmatic Student Of UNIPORT Dies From Police Teargas In Port Harcourt (photos) by tombeh(m): 12:04pm On Apr 18, 2016
You see what am saying, this country is do as u like and go scort free.......

Am really tired of the country...... shocked shocked
Re: Asthmatic Student Of UNIPORT Dies From Police Teargas In Port Harcourt (photos) by engrchykae(m): 9:23pm On Apr 18, 2016
ethene:

But why would she go for a protest when she knew she was asthmatic? She should know such was very possible. Any way may her soul rest in perfect peace. I still believe some deaths could be averted.
My dear dont blame her,in campus the spirit of aluta catches every student and at that moment there is no weakling,no gender,no gentleman.
U try to blame her for participating when she knew she had asthma,but u forgot to ask about the non asthmatic three protesters who were shot by the ashmatic bullets of the ashmatic police.
Re: Asthmatic Student Of UNIPORT Dies From Police Teargas In Port Harcourt (photos) by flopiriye: 4:04pm On Apr 27, 2016
http://susanib06..com/2016/04/graphic-photosmother-took-to-her.html?spref=fb GINA WAS MY FRIEND. WE WERE IN UNICAL TOGETHER. SHE WAS NEVER ASTHMATIC. SHE WAS SHOT AND KILLED. BY THE NIGERIAN POLICE. AND NOBODY IS DOING ANYTHING ABOUT IT. PLEASE FOLLOW THE LINK AND SEE THE PICTURES FOR YOURSELF.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Losing My Mind Please Advise Me / Effect Of Regularization On Direct Entry / Right Steps To Study For A Masters Degree Abroad

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.