Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,663 members, 7,816,700 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:37 PM

UNBELIEVABLE GOODNEWS!!! Get Any Ebook Into Your Phone Anywhere You Are. - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / UNBELIEVABLE GOODNEWS!!! Get Any Ebook Into Your Phone Anywhere You Are. (11863 Views)

UNBELIEVABLE! DISGRACEFUL! Nairaland Atheists see nothing wrong with Bestiality / Get Free Christian Ebooks For Ur Ebook Reader / There Would Be No More Goodnews In Nigeria- Says My Pastor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: UNBELIEVABLE GOODNEWS!!! Get Any Ebook Into Your Phone Anywhere You Are. by shobam1410(m): 9:56am On Dec 20, 2022
Compliments of the season.

ANY BOOK BY ANY AUTHOR IN ANY AREA IS AVAILABLE WITH US
Re: UNBELIEVABLE GOODNEWS!!! Get Any Ebook Into Your Phone Anywhere You Are. by shobam1410(m): 11:08am On Dec 24, 2022
Merry Christmas in advance
Re: UNBELIEVABLE GOODNEWS!!! Get Any Ebook Into Your Phone Anywhere You Are. by shobam1410(m): 6:21pm On Feb 02, 2023
Happy New Month... This month brings you multiple blessings on all fronts
Re: UNBELIEVABLE GOODNEWS!!! Get Any Ebook Into Your Phone Anywhere You Are. by shobam1410(m): 1:33pm On Feb 12, 2023
Happy Sunday People
Re: UNBELIEVABLE GOODNEWS!!! Get Any Ebook Into Your Phone Anywhere You Are. by shobam1410(m): 8:06am On Feb 22, 2023
What book are you currently looking for? Look no further, contact us today
Re: UNBELIEVABLE GOODNEWS!!! Get Any Ebook Into Your Phone Anywhere You Are. by shobam1410(m): 5:16pm On Mar 08, 2023
In a time like this.... We rest in God and act
Re: UNBELIEVABLE GOODNEWS!!! Get Any Ebook Into Your Phone Anywhere You Are. by shobam1410(m): 3:04pm On Mar 12, 2023
Is it true that if you want to hide anything from Nigerians, all you need do is simply HIDE IN A BOOK? Let's change that
Re: UNBELIEVABLE GOODNEWS!!! Get Any Ebook Into Your Phone Anywhere You Are. by shobam1410(m): 12:01pm On Mar 23, 2023
Just books and books
Re: UNBELIEVABLE GOODNEWS!!! Get Any Ebook Into Your Phone Anywhere You Are. by shobam1410(m): 12:15pm On Apr 16, 2023
Happy New Week.
May the beauty of the Lord be upon you
Re: UNBELIEVABLE GOODNEWS!!! Get Any Ebook Into Your Phone Anywhere You Are. by shobam1410(m): 12:22pm On Apr 30, 2023
Glory to God in the Highest
Re: UNBELIEVABLE GOODNEWS!!! Get Any Ebook Into Your Phone Anywhere You Are. by shobam1410(m): 12:22pm On Apr 30, 2023
Glory to God
Re: UNBELIEVABLE GOODNEWS!!! Get Any Ebook Into Your Phone Anywhere You Are. by shobam1410(m): 2:23pm On May 14, 2023
This is a great week for a New BOOK
Re: UNBELIEVABLE GOODNEWS!!! Get Any Ebook Into Your Phone Anywhere You Are. by shobam1410(m): 2:37pm On Aug 13, 2023
*MY DAILY FAITH DECLARATION AUGUST 13*

I declare that I am too blessed to be rejected! I'm too anointed to be oppressed. I'm too Favoured to be disgraced.

I am a joint-heir with Christ and the seed of Abraham. Not only am I blessed, I am a blessing to many around me.

I am relevant and needed wherever I am found!

Everywhere I go, I have favour because I am perfumed with the sweet-smelling savour of Christ.

No devil can influence my job, family, finances or life negatively because I am in charge.

I am powered by the Spirit of God to believe the unthinkable and do the unbelievable.

I declare that I am always at the right place at the right time!💃💃💃 Hallelujah!

This week, I am empowered and inspired by the Word of God to think the right thoughts, speak the right words and receive the results of God's Word in my life today and always.

I am in alignment with the will of the Father for me and the Peace of God that surpasses all understanding guards my heart.

*I have power over crisis and I am at peace in all situations!* I am on top, in charge and in control of circumstances, because Christ is in me, and He is my peace.
Glorrrryyyyyyyyyyy!!!

*LET US PRAY*
I pray for you by the Power and Anointing of God’s Spirit, that the miracle you have been expecting and desiring for your Health, for your Marriage, for your Job, for your Finances, for your Business, for your Family, for your Academics, will come to you by the Speed of the Holy Ghost and you surely will have a miracle and a testimony.

*I come against all satanic obstacles and manipulations on your part of Success and Destiny in life and I Proclaim the Name of Jesus Christ upon all that belongs to you and upon all that are connected to you in the most Powerful and Most Trusted Name of the Lord Jesus Christ... PSB*

https:///BRCmIET50Rb7ibZvjIpU5Y
Re: UNBELIEVABLE GOODNEWS!!! Get Any Ebook Into Your Phone Anywhere You Are. by shobam1410(m): 2:10pm On Aug 29, 2023
Just one book... And a changed life.
Contact us today for your desired books.
Re: UNBELIEVABLE GOODNEWS!!! Get Any Ebook Into Your Phone Anywhere You Are. by shobam1410(m): 7:18am On Sep 20, 2023
Re: UNBELIEVABLE GOODNEWS!!! Get Any Ebook Into Your Phone Anywhere You Are. by shobam1410(m): 1:05pm On Oct 22, 2023
LET US PRAY
I pray for you by the Power and Anointing of God’s Spirit, that the miracle you have been expecting and desiring for your Health, for your Marriage, for your Job, for your Finances, for your Business, for your Family, for your Academics, will come to you by the Speed of the Holy Ghost and you surely will have a miracle and a testimony in this season
Re: UNBELIEVABLE GOODNEWS!!! Get Any Ebook Into Your Phone Anywhere You Are. by shobam1410(m): 12:43pm On Oct 29, 2023
Welcome to a most fruitful week of your life
Re: UNBELIEVABLE GOODNEWS!!! Get Any Ebook Into Your Phone Anywhere You Are. by shobam1410(m): 2:30pm On Nov 05, 2023
Hallelujah
Re: UNBELIEVABLE GOODNEWS!!! Get Any Ebook Into Your Phone Anywhere You Are. by shobam1410(m): 2:45pm On Nov 19, 2023
Pourquoi allez-vous continuer à retarder la décision de faire de Jésus-Christ le Seigneur de votre vie ?
Re: UNBELIEVABLE GOODNEWS!!! Get Any Ebook Into Your Phone Anywhere You Are. by shobam1410(m): 9:49pm On Dec 10, 2023
*M.A in Christian Education. Second Semester*
1. Christian Ethics
2. Guidance and counselling
3. Comparative Religion
4. Teacher Education
5. New Testament Greek
6. New Testament Theology 2
7. Cosmoligical Stidies
Re: UNBELIEVABLE GOODNEWS!!! Get Any Ebook Into Your Phone Anywhere You Are. by shobam1410(m): 7:21pm On Dec 15, 2023
I am a winner and I win always.
Hallelujah
Re: UNBELIEVABLE GOODNEWS!!! Get Any Ebook Into Your Phone Anywhere You Are. by shobam1410(m): 7:09pm On Jan 06
Happy New Year

1 Like

Re: UNBELIEVABLE GOODNEWS!!! Get Any Ebook Into Your Phone Anywhere You Are. by shobam1410(m): 3:04pm On Jan 17
Any book by Any Author in any area such as Christianity, Education, Marriage, Motivational, Finance, Health, Parenting. Engineering, Accounting, Management, Novels etc are all available in our e-store.
Connect with us on whatsapp with 07051505626
Re: UNBELIEVABLE GOODNEWS!!! Get Any Ebook Into Your Phone Anywhere You Are. by shobam1410(m): 3:10pm On Jan 17
Any book by Any Author in any area such as Christianity, Education, Marriage, Motivational, Finance, Health, Parenting. Engineering, Accounting, Management, Novels etc are all available in our e-store.
Re: UNBELIEVABLE GOODNEWS!!! Get Any Ebook Into Your Phone Anywhere You Are. by shobam1410(m): 2:58pm On Apr 26

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Bible Parable And Sermon: The Prodigal Son and what it really means / THE SPIRITUALITIE OF THE SNAKE / Download Music: Michael English In Christ Alone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.