Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,952 members, 7,828,347 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:39 AM

The forgotten tv series that is meant for the young at hearth - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / The forgotten tv series that is meant for the young at hearth (481 Views)

List Your Tv Series That You Wished Were Not Cancelled / The Forgotten TV Series That Is Made For The Young Hearth (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The forgotten tv series that is meant for the young at hearth by BrightEye(m): 5:57pm On Apr 17, 2016
Anytime people engage themselves in discusion about tv series, it sparks me up into wondering why some tv series become not worthy to be mentioned! Apperantly, this movies are deep, and are for the people with young hearth.

To be frank, the following movies are the type that best describe the inherent meaning of our life and its relationship with the world it finds itself:

1. Merlin: I once saw an old man who said he is looking for a movie like Merlin, because it makes him feel 'light in spirit'. Many adults consider this movie as series for the kids, hence not worth mentioning, but this is wrong. This is the kind of movies that wisper secrets of life to its genuin fans.

2. Legend Of The Seeker: Similar to merlin, it renders a pictorial illustration of what happens in real life. It carries one to the world of imargination, and that is where lies the fun.

3. Boys Before Flower: Also known as boys over flower. This is really another great movie that seems to be forgotten, but which still stay in the people with young hearths.

4. Mara and Clara: People say this movie is for women, but i've seen men who became emotionally attarched to it.

5. Terminator[sarah connor chronicles]: People seem to have completely forgotten about this great movie, which is far better than the overated ones.

6. Transporter[the series]: this comes with a lot of thrillings, but people rarely talk about it.

7. The mentalist: psychologists will like this movies, but most Nigerians seem not to have interest in anything psychic.

There are many more in which time does allow me to mention.

(1) (Reply)

Suicide Squad A DC Movie / Another Bollywood Star Shah Rukh Khan Detained At US Airport / 'the Dance Movie Project' This Friday In Cinemas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.