Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,231 members, 7,815,302 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:32 AM

Please Help: Naira International Money Transfer - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Please Help: Naira International Money Transfer (1148 Views)

Payoneer: The Best Means Of International Money Transfer Supported In Nigeria / Worldremit Lauds CBN On Restoration Of International Money Transfer Operators / Naira To Appreciate As CBN Issues Licence To New Intn.l Money Transfer Operators (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Please Help: Naira International Money Transfer by dest4real(m): 6:04pm On Apr 17, 2016
Hello nairalanders,

How do i transfer money (in Naira) to a company's account in London (also a naira account). This company operates a naira account with Barclays Bank PLC, London.

I intend to send about 2M naira, hence, i can't use Western Union/Moneygram because of the quarter restriction of 1,000 USD or its equivalence as stipulated by CBN.

Please see the attachment and advise me on how to go about it.

Regards,

Re: Please Help: Naira International Money Transfer by opeyemmmy(m): 11:47pm On Apr 28, 2016
dest4real:
Hello nairalanders,

How do i transfer money (in Naira) to a company's account in London (also a naira account). This company operates a naira account with Barclays Bank PLC, London.

I intend to send about 2M naira, hence, i can't use Western Union/Moneygram because of the quarter restriction of 1,000 USD or its equivalence as stipulated by CBN.

Regards,

Offshore NGN account atink.

I don't know if you have done this, but I can help you ask someone tomorrow and then get back to you.
Re: Please Help: Naira International Money Transfer by arbitrage: 12:06am On Apr 29, 2016
dest4real:
Hello nairalanders,

Regards,

The bank, Barclay, should be able to give you guide on how to send to them from Nigerian naira and/or your Nigerian bank can help too. But you need to know what exchange rate Barclay will use for you to credit naira over there because if you even use your bank here to send without $1000 limitation, will Nigerian banks agree to send naira for you from here? If you are bring dollars or pounds to be transferred from your Nigerian dom to Barclay naira, will you be comfortable with the exchange rate at which it will be applied over there? Aside all these, I will suggest you contact GTbank UK and Union Bank UK to know how they can help you through their Nigerian bank offices. Visit gtbankuk.com and unionbankuk.com to get their contacts. I know Barclay Bank has a Nigerian contact address too in Osborne Foreshore, Ikoyi but they never responded to me.

(1) (Reply)

Amazon / I Lost 50bn Naira After Buhari's New Forex Policy - Dangote / CBN, Citibank Execute First Naira-settled OTC FX Futures Of $20m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.