Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,522 members, 7,836,994 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:30 PM

Aisha Buhari Shares A Photo Of Her Family - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Aisha Buhari Shares A Photo Of Her Family (32777 Views)

Aisha Buhari Shares A Post Criticising Police On Instagram & Twitter / "Our Forever Starts Now" - Zahra Buhari Shares Beautiful Photo With Indimi / Aisha Buhari Shares Maternity Kits In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aisha Buhari Shares A Photo Of Her Family by Nobody: 8:44pm On Apr 17, 2016
vizkiz:
see beautiful ladies smiley

Not all these broke biitches that will pose half nudĀ£, pout mouth like fish hand bend legs like crab just to gather likes from sick perverts undecided

cheesy u r wicked!!

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Shares A Photo Of Her Family by Nobody: 8:45pm On Apr 17, 2016
Ontarget:
Why is everyone always mentioning Zahra? The other daughter looks cuter that Zahra

Exactly. Their last born halima is d prettiest of her children. She looks more like buhari dn her mother.

@op u did not name d other daughter carrying d child.
Re: Aisha Buhari Shares A Photo Of Her Family by Lilimax(f): 8:48pm On Apr 17, 2016
Lovely
Re: Aisha Buhari Shares A Photo Of Her Family by Trust77: 8:48pm On Apr 17, 2016
Is that guy behind not their family member, see wetin dey him f-head
Re: Aisha Buhari Shares A Photo Of Her Family by Arewa12: 8:51pm On Apr 17, 2016
praizeblog:
beautiful ppl
4 d first time wey u go write beta about dis family
Re: Aisha Buhari Shares A Photo Of Her Family by carinmom(f): 8:52pm On Apr 17, 2016
deeLima86:
They are so gorgeous! kiss Hausa women and beauty are like Siamese twins.

Yes we rock wink

2 Likes

Re: Aisha Buhari Shares A Photo Of Her Family by Arewa12: 8:52pm On Apr 17, 2016
praizeblog:
beautiful ppl
4 d first time wey u go write beta tin about dis family
Re: Aisha Buhari Shares A Photo Of Her Family by zayyadoski(m): 8:53pm On Apr 17, 2016
I can see some people hating already, this is beauty appreciate it whenever you see it.
Re: Aisha Buhari Shares A Photo Of Her Family by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 9:00pm On Apr 17, 2016
deeLima86:
They are so gorgeous! kiss Hausa women and beauty are like Siamese twins.
fulani not hausa. Fulani an bororo people but hausa no be bororo. The ones that take care of themselves are usually very goodlooking, both men and women.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Shares A Photo Of Her Family by Nobody: 9:02pm On Apr 17, 2016
How come the rich Fulani girls don't get married out early??

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Shares A Photo Of Her Family by Nobody: 9:03pm On Apr 17, 2016
Arewa12:
4 d first time wey u go write beta tin about dis family
Lol.....haahaa no be soo
Re: Aisha Buhari Shares A Photo Of Her Family by AlienStar: 9:03pm On Apr 17, 2016
Why is the other girl hiding behind the one carrying a child? Is her cloth dirty?
Re: Aisha Buhari Shares A Photo Of Her Family by Juan73(m): 9:03pm On Apr 17, 2016
End Time Pishure!
Re: Aisha Buhari Shares A Photo Of Her Family by igwegeorgiano(m): 9:05pm On Apr 17, 2016
where is our presido nah? he is not in that pics yet aisha has the temerity to flaunt an incomplete family pic and Op did not noticed that. well, may be the pics was taken when the chief fulani herdman was away in china to learn kongfu.
Re: Aisha Buhari Shares A Photo Of Her Family by M4gunners: 9:09pm On Apr 17, 2016
Where's that guy that always ask questions about who dem epp?Please help me ask this family who dem epp abeg.
Re: Aisha Buhari Shares A Photo Of Her Family by Nigeriasam: 9:17pm On Apr 17, 2016
cruzita:
Adorable photo.they are looking beautiful especially the lady on red
may God bless u & ur family & spread His protection over u & PMB In Jesus' Name.
Re: Aisha Buhari Shares A Photo Of Her Family by Nobody: 9:20pm On Apr 17, 2016
One tin i luv about dis pix is wat i call 'decency'

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Shares A Photo Of Her Family by Ibro5050(m): 9:21pm On Apr 17, 2016
I wonder why we always claim to be one... Igbos claim they are the best and deserve all, likewise to Yorubas and the Hausas. Let not decieve each other; this is the right time to unit and work towards achieving a common goal.

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Shares A Photo Of Her Family by WendyChi: 9:21pm On Apr 17, 2016
Sijo01:
Op, whys the guy behind not named Is he a nobody?
help me ask o....he might b d son inlaw...now tell me y d didn't notice him

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Shares A Photo Of Her Family by sage2(m): 9:35pm On Apr 17, 2016
Ontarget:
Why is everyone always mentioning Zahra? The other daughter looks cuter that Zahra

I thought I am the only who felt like that.
Re: Aisha Buhari Shares A Photo Of Her Family by cardoctor(m): 9:48pm On Apr 17, 2016
See them. I just had my nepa bill go up from13k to 40k per month. Dem dey follow pay nepa bill?

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Shares A Photo Of Her Family by shiki(m): 9:57pm On Apr 17, 2016
Ooni:
'Wrongest' time to do it

the cows that voted you are crying and u're sharing pix

they look good though...hoping it reflects in their brains

When did she contest that cows voted for her?

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Shares A Photo Of Her Family by encryptjay(m): 9:58pm On Apr 17, 2016
Ibro5050:
I wonder why we always claim to be one... Igbos claim they are the best and deserve all, likewise to Yorubas and the Hausas. Let not decieve each other; this is the right time to unit and work towards achieving a common goal.
I love this

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Shares A Photo Of Her Family by Nobody: 10:04pm On Apr 17, 2016
Did she returned Kogi state #70m workers salaries she received as donation?
Re: Aisha Buhari Shares A Photo Of Her Family by Auwal167(m): 10:19pm On Apr 17, 2016
Waw..nyc pix
Re: Aisha Buhari Shares A Photo Of Her Family by spacefreak: 10:41pm On Apr 17, 2016
Amagmilton:
...Why won't they look good?...when their father is busy touring the whole world...1USD is N300plus, fuel is N200 per litre.. ordinary indomie super pack is N70 and someone is there posting beautiful family....abeg who post this topic self?

Calm down bro. I feel your pain, believe me.
Re: Aisha Buhari Shares A Photo Of Her Family by b3llo(m): 11:33pm On Apr 17, 2016
vizkiz:
see beautiful ladies smiley

Not all these broke biitches that will pose half nudĀ£, pout mouth like fish and bend legs like crab just to gather likes from sick perverts undecided

Hahaha..... You are a modest man who knows true beauty
Re: Aisha Buhari Shares A Photo Of Her Family by Inani(m): 11:43pm On Apr 17, 2016
Sijo01:
Op, whys the guy behind not named Is he a nobody?
Is a younger brother to the First Lady
Re: Aisha Buhari Shares A Photo Of Her Family by Nobody: 11:59pm On Apr 17, 2016
MISSCONGENIALITY:
fulani not hausa. Fulani an bororo people but hausa no be bororo. The ones that take care of themselves are usually very goodlooking, both men and women.

In as far as Northern Nigeria is concern, all Fulani are Hausa. But not all Hausa are Fulani. That is why the name is even joined together Hausa-Fulani

1 Like

Re: Aisha Buhari Shares A Photo Of Her Family by adoleSunday: 12:03am On Apr 18, 2016
Wow,so dis's wat the familyan honest man look lik? Hmmmm #lovely though shocked
Re: Aisha Buhari Shares A Photo Of Her Family by 4Kemzy(m): 12:45am On Apr 18, 2016
That guyman fit be Zahra guyoyo as dem no gree shout him name for the article abi nah him dey epp Bubu shine Auntie A.
Re: Aisha Buhari Shares A Photo Of Her Family by Nobody: 6:05am On Apr 18, 2016
AroOkigbo:

"bend leg like crab" and "pout mouth like...?" Lol
They are coming for you. ..don't say I didn't warn you grin
what if they r wolf, that guy is a goner on arival

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

After Meeting Tinubu, Alao-Akala Rejoins APC - Oyoinsight.com / Is Dave Umahi Most Hardworking Governor In Nigeria See Pictures ? / Shettima Yerima: Tinubu Is The Last Person North Will Hand Over Power To

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.