Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,307 members, 7,808,039 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:25 AM

H - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / H (3662 Views)

Bank Tellers - Lagos & P.h / H & C Consult job invitation for writing and oral interview. / H&C Consult Interview Invitation. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

H by Elhayjay(f): 8:39pm On Apr 17, 2016
Hh

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: H by gidimasters(m): 8:45pm On Apr 17, 2016
who GNLD don epp?
Re: H by Elhayjay(f): 9:14pm On Apr 17, 2016
gidimasters:
who GNLD don epp?
wetin u come do for this section...
Re: H by rexericx(m): 9:23pm On Apr 17, 2016
We av to guide her too, she has taken to correction
I am just a friend, don't worry u won't be blocked or suspended, I am not doing
Lala's job
*winks*
Re: H by ifex370(m): 9:23pm On Apr 17, 2016
What's GLND
Re: H by aameyah(f): 9:24pm On Apr 17, 2016
Well, she wasn't lieing about the banking world....

1 Like 1 Share

Re: H by tunnyl(m): 9:36pm On Apr 17, 2016
GNLD is just network marketing. All you have to do is bring people(high points) or buy drugs(not so high points). Or do both. I dont see anything wrong in joining the organization, as long as you have the drive, and confidence to approach people. I won't advise her to quit her job though. GNLD should be a source for extra cash and not a primary source of income.

I like the business cuz it makes u challenge yourself and leave your comfort zone.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: H by gidimasters(m): 9:41pm On Apr 17, 2016
Elhayjay:
wetin u come do for this section...
lol, no be u call me
Re: H by invisibility: 9:43pm On Apr 17, 2016
aameyah:
Well, she wasn't lieing about the banking world....

There are so many people being paid as little as 50k and above in banking job. It's better than staying idle or working for GNLD.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: H by kudoxs(m): 9:48pm On Apr 17, 2016
Elhayjay:
I met this girl named..... at a bank in OAU campus.She is a teller who I deposit proceed from my company sales with.I don't have a good job anyway. So,I asked if she could help me get a good job after I explained how my company is enslaving me (that's how I explain my situation to everybody I meet because I don't who may help me).She said she will get in touch with her uncle on my behalf.So, she asked me to send my CV to her e- mail address which I did.Following week,I went there to deposit as usual and she told me she received my CV in her inbox and I should also try and get her the hard copy of the CV.I promised to do that.This afternoon,I received her call and she told me to come down to saint Peter school in ondo road,ife. I was very happy because she told me her uncle is around and will be leaving for Lagos state later today.I didn't waste time.I rushed down to the park to and within 45 minutes,I was in ife. We went straight into the hall where her uncle was with some people in the hall.Am very sure that man is not her uncle.The man said she should talk to me for about 30 minutes.She asked me if I want job or success.I said success.She said they don't have job to give but they will make me an employer of labour.She started telling me she is not happy as a banker that she submitted her resignation letter last month but it was rejected.She said she will resign again in the first week of may to concentrate on neolife( GLND).She said a lot of things about her job that they all put on fake smile in the banking hall that they are not all happy.After she talked to me,a woman on hijab came to lecture me but in my mind(wetin dey worry this mumu people now.)Immeaditely,they ushered me to that classroom where people are.I got in the classroom and met the uncle lecturing those people and other people were saying their slogans and making noise.The man said he is now making #300,000 every month.Inside the hall were people on slippers.There were old women,old men,one albino guy,some motorcycle riders and so on.Definitely you will know they are illiterates(although who literacy don help).The man passes some photographs which he said he took when he travelled to different countries with GLND management.I know those photographs may be photoshopped.He asked those of us joining for the first time to stand up that we need to fill an application form which will cost #13,500.He said we can pay for the form instamentally.He asked members who have not finish paying to pay their balance.They passed the form to me and I told the girl(mi o le san one naira pelu ogun)i.e I can't pay one naira even with charm.I told her I wouldn't have been there had it been she informed me.She said it is not GNLD that it is Neo life but she later told me the truth and she said she will soon resign from the bank.She told me she realise more than what she is earning in the bank.Funny enough,this girl told me she works 7am to 9pm on Monday to Friday and sometimes go to work on Saturdays.So,I wonder how she realise more than what she is earning in the bank even if she earns #30,000.I told her I am not interested and I left.I suspect this girl have been brain-washed and I want someone to please help me bring her brain back to normal because she told me she joined four months ago.I believe she can still come back to her sense before she resign and start selling her properties.I know she is already donating her hard-earned money to GNLD.If anybody here knows her,she should please rescue her.I have heard people saying a lot of things about this people ranging from how they sell their properties and give out their money to this company.Her name is omo......and she works in bank in OAU campus.Her office is in the underground in the banking hall.
I can drop her no.if you will like to talk sense back into her head.
if she really has the marketing abilities, i don't think there is anything bad in network marketing which GNLD is one of such, it's you I'll advice here cause u seem to believe banking job is the alpha n omega in the Labour market. Leave her let her pursue her dreams. Network marketing is real, it's just the way we practice it in this country that puts people off.

2 Likes

Re: H by hardbody: 9:54pm On Apr 17, 2016
The fact still remains that multi level marketing provides financial independence and enriches, only if you are willing to see it through
Re: H by tunnyl(m): 9:58pm On Apr 17, 2016
invisibility:

There are so many people being paid as little as 50k and above in banking job. It's better than staying idle or working for GNLD.

Brainwash?. I Dont think so bro. She saw something you didn't see. All you have to do is ask her.

1 Like

Re: H by feldido(m): 10:00pm On Apr 17, 2016
Her life, Her money, Her career, Her Time, Her priorities.

OP, Face your Own undecided
Re: H by okooloyun1(m): 12:08am On Apr 18, 2016
Elhayjay:
did I spoil the bank reputation this wayread very well.I just want the lady rescued.that's all.I may even drop her number if it warrants that.
Why drop her number in a public forum without her consent. Just mind your own business.
Re: H by benzion72(m): 3:36am On Apr 18, 2016
You have sacked the lady with this your useless post. She will be traced and sacked. If only this post can be hidden by the mod

2 Likes

Re: H by Nobody: 3:55am On Apr 18, 2016
Brainwash ko Sunbrain.

You no wise nau. As you pick success over work any scammer go just know say you are desperate.

Its not everyone you share your problems with what if she had taken you to were you get killed?.

1 Like

Re: H by duduade: 6:27am On Apr 18, 2016
And you still waited...

LMAO...

But seriously do you realize you could have been kidnapped because of your job hunting... ?
Re: H by Adeoba10(m): 6:54am On Apr 18, 2016
benzion72:

You have sacked the lady with this your useless post. She will be traced and sacked. If only this post can be hidden by the mod
Bro... I thought as much, bcus with d description above, d bank management can trace such staff, So helping someone to get a job will now backfire. I dont tink d OP needs to open such tread. With d rate at which management are roaming nairaland. Just last week, SLOT MANAGEMENT got an info here on nairaland about a guy dey sold fake infinix charger for n d guy was called.... Ppl shld knw n censored wat dey posted online.
Re: H by Nobody: 7:23am On Apr 18, 2016
Elhayjay:
I met this girl named..... at a bank in OAU campus.She is a teller who I deposit proceed from my company sales with.I don't have a good job anyway. So,I asked if she could help me get a good job after I explained how my company is enslaving me (that's how I explain my situation to everybody I meet because I don't who may help me).She said she will get in touch with her uncle on my behalf.So, she asked me to send my CV to her e- mail address which I did.Following week,I went there to deposit as usual and she told me she received my CV in her inbox and I should also try and get her the hard copy of the CV.I promised to do that.This afternoon,I received her call and she told me to come down to saint Peter school in ondo road,ife. I was very happy because she told me her uncle is around and will be leaving for Lagos state later today.I didn't waste time.I rushed down to the park to and within 45 minutes,I was in ife. We went straight into the hall where her uncle was with some people in the hall.Am very sure that man is not her uncle.The man said she should talk to me for about 30 minutes.She asked me if I want job or success.I said success.She said they don't have job to give but they will make me an employer of labour.She started telling me she is not happy as a banker that she submitted her resignation letter last month but it was rejected.She said she will resign again in the first week of may to concentrate on neolife( GLND).She said a lot of things about her job that they all put on fake smile in the banking hall that they are not all happy.After she talked to me,a woman on hijab came to lecture me but in my mind(wetin dey worry this mumu people now.)Immeaditely,they ushered me to that classroom where people are.I got in the classroom and met the uncle lecturing those people and other people were saying their slogans and making noise.The man said he is now making #300,000 every month.Inside the hall were people on slippers.There were old women,old men,one albino guy,some motorcycle riders and so on.Definitely you will know they are illiterates(although who literacy don help).The man passes some photographs which he said he took when he travelled to different countries with GLND management.I know those photographs may be photoshopped.He asked those of us joining for the first time to stand up that we need to fill an application form which will cost #13,500.He said we can pay for the form instamentally.He asked members who have not finish paying to pay their balance.They passed the form to me and I told the girl(mi o le san one naira pelu ogun)i.e I can't pay one naira even with charm.I told her I wouldn't have been there had it been she informed me.She said it is not GNLD that it is Neo life but she later told me the truth and she said she will soon resign from the bank.She told me she realise more than what she is earning in the bank.Funny enough,this girl told me she works 7am to 9pm on Monday to Friday and sometimes go to work on Saturdays.So,I wonder how she realise more than what she is earning in the bank even if she earns #30,000.I told her I am not interested and I left.I suspect this girl have been brain-washed and I want someone to please help me bring her brain back to normal because she told me she joined four months ago.I believe she can still come back to her sense before she resign and start selling her properties.I know she is already donating her hard-earned money to GNLD.If anybody here knows her,she should please rescue her.I have heard people saying a lot of things about this people ranging from how they sell their properties and give out their money to this company.Her name is omo......and she works in bank in OAU campus.Her office is in the underground in the banking hall.
I can drop her no.if you will like to talk sense back into her head.
I can only pray for her to be delievered from her afliction. All my best friends who ever introduced me to that GNLD or whatever name they call it are now my best enemy! GNLD is called Cool 419
Re: H by Nobody: 7:56am On Apr 18, 2016
Chai. Same thing happened to me, they said they have job over, they even went to the level of announcing it in churches that people should come with there CVs. My people I got there around 8a.m but menn be4 I go reach the whole owerri was already there ;Dhahahahaha chai my mind fly. So wen we got in, they played some videos for us about the company. Some smart people where busy jotting things down incase those things comes up during the interview. Hmm as a sharp igbo boy I followed suit. Make I no waste una time sha. The same thing this bros tell una, na the same thing wey happen there. Lol I provoke hahahhahahahhahaha our pastor hard what went down there nd announced in church that everyone who went for that supposed interview should not pay a dime to them. My people my question is WHO GNLD nd co don epp?
Re: H by adewasco2k(m): 8:20am On Apr 18, 2016
Multilevel marketing is very good if you know people, if you can talk and convince people, if you are well respected.

I have a very close friend who is into one, he makes a little above a million naira monthly, has gotten two brand new cars (hyunda elabtra, Ford escape) and has traveled to UK, USA, Mexico, and they are currently in South Africa.

I never tried to join even after his persuasions because I know myself.

He has only done this business for 3 years and I know people who has done it for more than 4 years and still have nothing to show for it.

1 Like

Re: H by tunnyl(m): 8:54am On Apr 18, 2016
ebubemicky:
Chai. Same thing happened to me, they said they have job over, they even went to the level of announcing it in churches that people should come with there CVs. My people I got there around 8a.m but menn be4 I go reach the whole owerri was already there ;Dhahahahaha chai my mind fly. So wen we got in, they played some videos for us about the company. Some smart people where busy jotting things down incase those things comes up during the interview. Hmm as a sharp igbo boy I followed suit. Make I no waste una time sha. The same thing this bros tell una, na the same thing wey happen there. Lol I provoke hahahhahahahhahaha our pastor hard what went down there nd announced in church that everyone who went for that supposed interview should not pay a dime to them. My people my question is WHO GNLD nd co don epp?

Dont mind them. When I joined them I told them about how their false recruitment advert is giving them bad name. No b so dem invite me sha

2 Likes

Re: H by aameyah(f): 9:50am On Apr 18, 2016
invisibility:

It depends on how you look at it. I have a friend who left a salary of 102k. So there goes....
Re: H by Controversialad: 10:11am On Apr 18, 2016
Bring her let me COnsult the Ancestors on her head. cool
Re: H by nwamy: 10:34am On Apr 18, 2016
If this story is true, den am sure u wudnt kw the type of query this Omo babe wud be attending to now from head office....because dis is an offense. Bank workers complain about the job negatively , no doubt buh wen bin complained to an unknown tatafo like you, it bcomes worrisome.

Humans like u dnt evn deserve help. Its not everything you post online, evn if u have to, you can do that without calling names.

Thanks to you for rendering the babe jobless nd assuming she has bin scammed by these GLND people, what does she have left now? NOTHING
Re: H by Akious2k2(m): 11:28am On Apr 18, 2016
1 of d annoying part of dat GNLD stuff is dat, dey will trick u 2 come 4 there "conference", dey can even say u are invited 4 an "interview"... If dey are 4 real, y don't dey tell u straight it's GNLD... Dey also tend 2 down wash those dat go 2 office, wear suit, etc... y can't dey present their stuff on a plain ground without attacking others... In fact dey fit even wash u down self 2 bring down ur ego, so u can succumb 2 them
Re: H by ITSaWRAPPP: 11:35am On Apr 18, 2016
Now it is NeoLife and not LifePlus, those guys are so much trained in lying that they can scam the dead.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Jegin Consult Is Receiving CV / Viju Industry Ltd / Don't Attend Any Interviews At This Address, They Are Kidnappers - Twitter User

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.