Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,556 members, 7,819,998 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:10 AM

Re> Mtn Call Center - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Re> Mtn Call Center (3432 Views)

MTN Temporary Job For Call Center Agents Ends Today.. / Recruitment For MTN Call Center Agents / Mtn Call Centre Recruitment? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re> Mtn Call Center by okyky(f): 2:35pm On Aug 31, 2009
Na waoooooooooooo. This life sef. I posted something to the house on mtn and this dejavu guy copied it and made it his own. No wonder he didn't make it.

Guys i did the test on saturday n got 91% with 27words per minute. As at saturday the words per minute required had increased to 15. Also form closed on thursday that is y some pple cannot apply. The test was to close on saturday but they could have extended it. If u get an invite-dont think gaterashers are welcome because even if u do the test u mite not do the interview as they will tell u ur name is not on their data base- make sure u are formally dressed and u hv all your original certificates with u inlcuding birth. Dont ever go in jeans.

Immediately after the test u will do an oral interview of 2 or 3mins where they will check ur intonation n other things then they will tell you they will get bk to you. The pay range is btw 70k to 80k. So know what u will say in case they ask.
Re: Re> Mtn Call Center by gentysho(m): 8:25am On Sep 01, 2009
Hey, de javu meant no harm!! it was not his doing, true!! you started the thread, but HE SUPPLIED the link and after that got accused by one ignoramus who says he is a 419 and he took all the bashing from that unfortunate incident but he stood his ground and was vindicated, ater that he supplied more info and people thanked him for that. so he only got accolades for giving more insight to what you started.

by the way i applied but must have been disqualified based on age!! sad heard the age limit is 30!! i would have smashed their test and intonation test. grin
Re: Re> Mtn Call Center by gentysho(m): 8:28am On Sep 01, 2009
Hey, de javu meant no harm!! it was not his doing, true!! you started the thread, but HE SUPPLIED the link and after that got accused by one ignoramus who says he is a 419 and he took all the bashing from that unfortunate incident but he stood his ground and was vindicated, ater that he supplied more info and people thanked him for that. so he only got accolades for giving more insight to what you started.

by the way i applied but must have been disqualified based on age!! sad heard the age limit is 30!! i would have smashed their test and intonation test. grin
Re: Re> Mtn Call Center by Dejavu147: 12:30pm On Sep 01, 2009
gentysho:

@ Gentysho Thanks man , really appreciate that.

okyky:

Na waoooooooooooo. This life sef. I posted something to the house on mtn and this dejavu guy copied it and made it his own. No wonder he didn't make it.

@ Okyky , Au far , well for your Information , i was just trying to ASSIST my fellow 9ja people since i have the weblink with me , so i see no reason why u should have reasoned like that , @ least nobody paid me any money for the link so i dont expect you to say ''No wonder he didn't make it '' i believe in one thin Guy

'' what will be yours will surely be''

you passed the test truly, that does not guarantee that you've secured the JOB , but i pray that the ALMIGHTY GOD will include your name in the prospective list of the MTN call center agent going on.

Safe

Dejavu! smiley

Re: Re> Mtn Call Center by ejimeokwe: 2:25pm On Sep 01, 2009
de javu pls i applied and i ve not got any response pls do u know what up.
Re: Re> Mtn Call Center by chitex125(m): 1:39pm On Sep 02, 2009
Hey guys i learnt the job is on contract basis. and wen ll they call those that were succesful with the test and interview?
Re: Re> Mtn Call Center by ashaby(f): 3:46pm On Sep 02, 2009
Pls anybody with info on when MTN (memcos) will start calling? For those of us that passed the test and made the interview I wish us great success o
Re: Re> Mtn Call Center by okyky(f): 4:08pm On Sep 03, 2009
Deja vu, we no dey fight o. God will definately give us all the job of our dreams. Mtn will not mk Nigerian Graduates quarrel. Wish u the best in all ur endeavours. Takia
Re: Re> Mtn Call Center by Dejavu147: 4:34pm On Sep 03, 2009
@ Okyky , i no dey Quarel with you man , but wat you said initially was Not FINE & OK (VERY BAD) man but av forgoten dat man , pray that Almighty provide a Good job for each and everyone of us man.

Safe

Dejavu smiley
Re: Re> Mtn Call Center by okyky(f): 4:49pm On Sep 03, 2009
I'm a lady not a man
Re: Re> Mtn Call Center by Dejavu147: 4:51pm On Sep 03, 2009
Oh ok oooooo OKYKY sorry about that!
Re: Re> Mtn Call Center by ibangaking: 7:04pm On Sep 03, 2009
guys,abeg how i go take apply?
Re: Re> Mtn Call Center by ratop: 9:48am On Sep 04, 2009
hi,
i have applied,when should i expect a reply
Re: Re> Mtn Call Center by VENUSS(f): 11:00am On Sep 04, 2009
Pls dose dat got invitatn 4 d test, did u get a cal or was it a mail.tanx
Re: Re> Mtn Call Center by Dejavu147: 11:35am On Sep 04, 2009
Howdy Ause
@ Venus , they'll call your mobile number , i mean the number you used in registering online , just be calm and continue to pray oooooo.

@Ratop , just continue to wait and Hope ooo they should get back to you once it get's to your TURN oooo.

Safe
Dejavu
Re: Re> Mtn Call Center by muyiwaprin: 4:27pm On Sep 08, 2009
@dejavu, can u pls flash me with ur number now?i guess ull be in a good position to help me solve some disturbing questions.my num is 08034473177
Re: Re> Mtn Call Center by tayochk: 12:40pm On Sep 09, 2009
Have they started calling pple from the northern region?
Re: Re> Mtn Call Center by Dejavu147: 1:59pm On Sep 09, 2009
muyiwaprin:

@dejavu, can u pls flash me with your number now?i guess ull be in a good position to help me solve some disturbing questions.my num is 08034473177

Bros i dey man , you can get me on this email man stevoe147@hotmail.com aight so we can talk more .

Safe ,

Dejavu smiley
Re: Re> Mtn Call Center by Dejavu147: 2:50pm On Dec 14, 2010
okyky:

@ Okyky everytime i read your word, it always Burns my Heart u know, But for your Information all those that passed both the Test & Interview Nobody was Absorbed by MTN i'll try and find a small space in my Heart to FORGIVE you for such an utterance Ok? and please lean to talk Positively to others cos what you wish others may come back to be your own Wishes,

Safe,

Dejavu smiley
Re: Re> Mtn Call Center by damoladeji(m): 6:00pm On Dec 14, 2010
pls i do i go about it on the memcos site. i cannot find the column to upload my cv. thanks
Re: Re> Mtn Call Center by Dejavu147: 8:03am On Dec 15, 2010
@ Damoladeji its an old Application,

(1) (Reply)

Cormart Nigeria Limited Job Recruitment(6 Positions) - Lagos, Abuja & Ogun State / Fund Transfer And Customer Service Operation Immediate Employment!! / OAUTHC Vacancies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.