Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,652 members, 7,862,003 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 05:34 AM

The Only 2 Tips You Need For Perfectly Perky Breasts - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / The Only 2 Tips You Need For Perfectly Perky Breasts (1007 Views)

Divorcing Man Applies For Custody Of His Wife’s Breasts / Man Celebrated His Mother's 87th Birthday By Exposing Her Breasts On Facebook / This Little Boy Perfectly Imitates His Father's Palour Posture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Only 2 Tips You Need For Perfectly Perky Breasts by MzPynQ: 8:53pm On Apr 17, 2016
It can cause anxiety if you’re not happy with how the look of your breasts. You may hear that it’s impossible to perk up your breasts with home remedies and exercises. Yet it is possible and I will give you a list of what really works.

I spent plenty of time testing out various methods, just to find that I didn’t like the outcomes of most of them. I scoured the internet looking for different ways to really target only my breasts and to regain a plump and firmness in them.

You think that it is impossible? Of course it’s not. I found an exercise that I used for many years that has made a huge difference in the appearance of the boobs. This is my favorite exercise! Not just that, but I also found one home remedy that really tightens the skin on the breasts, and leaves them firm, plump, and of course… much, much perkier!

I assure you that these 2 tips work, and you would want to get started right now.

The Only Two Tips You Need for Perfectly Perky Breasts

Tip 1: The Workout

Lay on the back on a bench (if you don’t have access to one, you can use your bed or a mat)
In each handtake one 5-pound weight
Raise your arms straight above the chest
Now, lower them out to your sides as far as you possibly can, like you are an airplane
Then, raise them up again, back above the chest
Repeat everything
You should do 3 sets of 10 of these every second day. This exercise is for the muscles under the breasts, in the upper chest, and in the underarm area. For around one month, you will start to see the difference!

Tip 2: The Home Remedy

The only magical ingredient for this is the olive oil

Lay in your bed and put some pillows behind your back. Take a bit of oil in your hands and rub them together. Put one hand on each breast and massage with small circles around both of them. Make 10 circles for each breast, and you are done!

If you have plenty of excess olive oil, you might take it off with a towel or you can just leave some on as the oil makes your skin very elastic.

You should do this everyday or at least 3 times a week and it will make your breasts firmer.

Try these two tips for perky and firm breasts, and you will be surprised of the results!

Source: http://lifewithstyless..mk/
Re: The Only 2 Tips You Need For Perfectly Perky Breasts by donbenedict(m): 8:59pm On Apr 17, 2016
Let me confess..

I saw this chic walkin down my street at ajah, chei.. her boobs was just the raw deal. 100 percent perky.. so pointed.

I left d dude I was walkin with and followed her behind thinkn she would stop at a shop or some outlet cux I was so determined to ask for her number.. chei na so she waka come enta keke... I madt!
Re: The Only 2 Tips You Need For Perfectly Perky Breasts by rudebouy: 9:00pm On Apr 17, 2016
Madam, u wey day talk, u don try am? Abi u get perky breasts ni?wink
Re: The Only 2 Tips You Need For Perfectly Perky Breasts by juniorportland(m): 9:03pm On Apr 17, 2016
I no dey like to comment for this kain thread
Re: The Only 2 Tips You Need For Perfectly Perky Breasts by diva90: 9:11pm On Apr 17, 2016
Thread for the small breasted girls. Not possible to be a D cup and have perky breasts
Re: The Only 2 Tips You Need For Perfectly Perky Breasts by VoteforLANICKY(f): 12:42am On Apr 18, 2016
cool
Re: The Only 2 Tips You Need For Perfectly Perky Breasts by Nobody: 4:43am On Apr 18, 2016
Hmmmm... Nice OP.. Thanks for the insightful message

(1) (Reply)

There Are Happy Endings. / 9 Countries That Desperately Want People To Have More Sex / My Pride......my Baby Girl Precious And I Chilling Out!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.