Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,492 members, 7,830,489 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:25 PM

Buhari: Complete Mambilla And Write Your Name In Gold - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari: Complete Mambilla And Write Your Name In Gold (1368 Views)

Mambilla Power Project: 6 Things You Need To Know About The FG Project / 45 Years After, Fg Moves To Complete Mambilla Electricity Project / Reps To Buhari: Complete Pankshin Power Station (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari: Complete Mambilla And Write Your Name In Gold by Rossikki: 9:35pm On Apr 17, 2016
This project has the capacity to END power shortages in Nigeria. At a monstrous 4,000 megawatts capacity, it will be by far Nigeria's largest power facility, and one of the largest and most impressive tributes to civil engineering on the African continent. Its completion would immediately shoot up our generation output to 9,000 mw, from the current 5,000. The effect on that on the economy is almost incalculable.

Will His Excellency, President Muhammadu Buhari, GCFR, WRITE HIS NAME IN GOLD, by completing this project?

Mambilla Power Station, one of Africa's biggest dam projects, is a projected hydro power plant which will be connected to three dams across the Donga River in Taraba State, Nigeria.

Buhari assures of completion of Mambilla project

President Buhari and President Xi Jinping

http://allafrica.com/stories/201604140289.html

President Muhammadu Buhari says his administration will honour all agreements reached by Nigeria and China under previous administrations to ensure speedy completion of outstanding joint projects including the 4,000 megawatts Mambilla Hydro-Electric Power Project.

Senior Special Assistant to the President on Media and Publicity Mallam Garba Shehu, in a statement, quoted him as saying this in Beijing on Wednesday while meeting with Mr Li Keqiang, the Premier of the State Council of the Peoples Republic of China.

President Buhari regretted the failure of past governments to meet Nigeria's obligations in joint projects with China.

He said his government was committed to early completion of all joint power, rail, road and aviation projects that would directly and quickly improve the lives of Nigerians.

He noted that he was particularly keen on actualising the Mambilla Power Project because of its huge potential to boost employment and national economic growth.

The Chinese Premier was quoted as commending Buhari's administration' efforts towards improving infrastructure.

He was also said to have assured Buhari that China was ready to work with his administration to complete all joint projects in Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Buhari: Complete Mambilla And Write Your Name In Gold by FreemanDave(m): 9:36pm On Apr 17, 2016
grin

1 Like

Re: Buhari: Complete Mambilla And Write Your Name In Gold by rottennaija(m): 9:40pm On Apr 17, 2016
I believe he will

2 Likes

Re: Buhari: Complete Mambilla And Write Your Name In Gold by daniska3yaro(m): 9:41pm On Apr 17, 2016
Nice move

3 Likes

Re: Buhari: Complete Mambilla And Write Your Name In Gold by Nobody: 9:43pm On Apr 17, 2016
hope he will. and may God help him too.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari: Complete Mambilla And Write Your Name In Gold by PRYCE(m): 9:43pm On Apr 17, 2016
Buhari's NOT gonna earn a "golden name" in my state!

Do your people's grazing reserve and watch your already shady name take a long trip down his 'golden' sewers!

1 Like

Re: Buhari: Complete Mambilla And Write Your Name In Gold by Rossikki: 10:13pm On Apr 17, 2016
PRYCE:

Do your people's grazing reserve and watch your already shady name take a long trip down his 'golden' sewers!
Pardon?

Honestly it seems as if some of you people drink ogogoro before coming to post on this site.

8 Likes

Re: Buhari: Complete Mambilla And Write Your Name In Gold by shobroy10(m): 10:24pm On Apr 17, 2016
PRYCE:

i dont blame u and ur state men cos u ppl dont know wat is Gold and how to Work for one

2 Likes

Re: Buhari: Complete Mambilla And Write Your Name In Gold by Fmartin(m): 10:31pm On Apr 17, 2016
Why am optimistic that he (buhari) will complete the project is because;

1. Incessant attacks on pipe lines.

2. The dam is situated in the north

i pray God should make this project a reality and hope for the common man.......we've heard soo much abt this mambilla power plant for long without any actualization.

God bless Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari: Complete Mambilla And Write Your Name In Gold by godfirstawe: 10:44pm On Apr 17, 2016
Some projects can last for generations ooh.

I did my NYSC in mambilla plateau sardauna local govt Gembu town to be precise and this project was on talking of 2007.

Africa, West Africa, Nigeria, are we really part of this century or we are in the stone age?

3 Likes

Re: Buhari: Complete Mambilla And Write Your Name In Gold by Babalegba(m): 10:49pm On Apr 17, 2016
PRYCE:

I'm ashamed to be from the same country as you

5 Likes

Re: Buhari: Complete Mambilla And Write Your Name In Gold by Rossikki: 7:24am On Apr 18, 2016
godfirstawe:
Some projects can last for generations ooh.

I did my NYSC in mambilla plateau sardauna local govt Gembu town to be precise and this project was on talking of 2007.

Africa, West Africa, Nigeria, are we really part of this century or we are in the stone age?

Dude...easy
Re: Buhari: Complete Mambilla And Write Your Name In Gold by 989900: 7:31am On Apr 18, 2016
This would go a long way!!!!
Re: Buhari: Complete Mambilla And Write Your Name In Gold by princemillla(m): 7:35am On Apr 18, 2016
Some dumb comments tho..... Why I love pa buhari is cuz of his strong will to handle things maturely.

There are more important project that affect the citizen more than the 5k stipend.

God shall rise this country, that reminds me, God passed thru Nigeria last year march
Re: Buhari: Complete Mambilla And Write Your Name In Gold by Houseofglam7(f): 7:36am On Apr 18, 2016
When dem complete am, will they sell fuel there

(1) (Reply)

Instability In Power Supply: See How Nigerians Charge Phones In “Change” Era / Finally: The Sponsors Of Niger Delta Avengers Uncovered / Is This What Is Happening In Nigeria Now???? [pics]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.