Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,757 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:40 AM

How Long Does It Take A Techno Droidpad 8H To Get Charged? - Phone/Internet Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Phone/Internet Market / How Long Does It Take A Techno Droidpad 8H To Get Charged? (448 Views)

Tecno Droidpad 7c Pro Tablet For Sale / I Need A Tecno Droidpad 8H Urgently / TECHNO Droidpad 8H @ 30K - Neat And Perfect --SOLD!!!!@ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Long Does It Take A Techno Droidpad 8H To Get Charged? by realtunde: 10:50pm On Apr 17, 2016
Pls guys I'd like to knw hw long it culd take a tecno droipad 8H to get charged because I got fairly used one 4rm some1 2day and I av been charging it 4rm 16% around 7pm and now is jst 46%..thanks
Re: How Long Does It Take A Techno Droidpad 8H To Get Charged? by Carlcaresophia: 6:23am On Apr 19, 2016
realtunde:
Pls guys I'd like to knw hw long it culd take a tecno droipad 8H to get charged because I got fairly used one 4rm some1 2day and I av been charging it 4rm 16% around 7pm and now is jst 46%..thanks
Hello Realtunde,you can try to take your phone to our Carlcare Service Center and ask our technicians there to help you check it. If you need us send your address and hotline of our service center, please let us know the city and state you are living in now. Thank you!
Re: How Long Does It Take A Techno Droidpad 8H To Get Charged? by vetrovialMan(m): 2:49pm On May 28, 2018
realtunde:

It takes a while for the droidpad to charge since it doesn't come with fast charge.

(1) (Reply)

.. / Help Me To Hejp You / Brand New S8 & S8 Plus

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.