Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,977 members, 7,825,052 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 02:37 AM

ICC Warrant Of Arrest My Fears For PMB - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / ICC Warrant Of Arrest My Fears For PMB (3001 Views)

Senate Issues Warrant Of Arrest On Hameed Ali / Aisha’s BBC Interview – She Got It All Wrong, My Respect For PMB Just Soars / SERAP Drags 11 Governors To ICC Over Unpaid Salaries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

ICC Warrant Of Arrest My Fears For PMB by asorocker: 11:01pm On Apr 17, 2016
It is no longer news that ICC visited nigeria some days ago on a fact finding mission.
It is also no longer news that IPOB petitioned ICC before they came for a fact finding mission. But what might be news is that
Pmb might have stepped on big powerful international toes who will come for their pound of flesh sooner or later.
1. Among the list is the nation of Israel through his open support for the Palestine nation the PMB might have provoked the semites to a contest of wit and influence, Israel has never lost any war since 1945 a support for the Palestinian Republic is not backed by the major powers of the world .
2. The slaughter of the Shia is also another critical misfire which is waiting to back fire as the iranian nation has vowed to reciprocate and get back to the puppet regime of pmb ,how they will do that remains to be seen.
3. The recent affront to the US financial authority on the world finances through the use of the Chinese Reminbe for financial transactions, this is not just a declaration of economic war on the US but on the western world. The western world will not waste time to defend their economic war front through every and any means possible.
4. The recent affront, marginalisation and attack on igbo interest directly or directly, as weak and as susceptible that the igbos might look igbos are actually the most powerful and influential black tribe in Africa and no government that toyed with their interest lived to tell the story.
5. The unwarranted shooting of unarmed ipob protesters and the incoherent and careless defence of that action and the incarceration of Nnamdi kanu outside the rule of the law. This by far appears to be the achilles heels of pmb and the ground which he might be nailed for crime against humanity.

Don't be surprised at how some of his followers from a certain part of the country will abandon him overnight in place of PYO who might likely replace him.
Below is a summary of the case against Gaddafi that warranted the arrest warrant on his person and led to the Nato invasion
Muammar Gaddafi was indicted on 27 June 2011 on two counts of crimes against humanity with regard to the situation in Libya. As the Leader of the Revolution (the de facto head of state) and Commander of the Armed Forces of Libya he allegedly planned, in conjunction with his inner circle of advisers, a policy of violent oppression of popular uprisings in the early weeks of the Libyan civil war.[52] He allegedly formulated a plan in response to the 2011 Tunisian and Egyptian revolutions whereby Libyan state security forces under his authority were ordered to use all means necessarily to quell public protests against his government.[52] From 15 February 2011 until at least 28 February 2011, forces from government-organized militias, the national police, the Libyan Armed Forces, the Revolutionary Guard Corps, and other security services, acting under Gaddafi's orders, allegedly murdered hundreds of civilians and committed "inhuman acts that severely deprived the civilian population of its fundamental rights" in the cities of Ajdabiya, Bayda, Benghazi, Derna, Misrata, Tobruk, and Tripoli.[52] Gaddafi was killedin the Libyan city of Sirte on 20 October 2011 and the Court terminated proceedings against him on 22 November 2011.[51]

Second is the case against Laurent Gbagbo.

Laurent Gbagbo was indicted on 23 November 2011 on four counts of crimes against humanity with regard to the situation in the Republic of Côte d'Ivoire. As the President of Côte d'Ivoire, Gbagbo is alleged to have organized, along with members of his inner circle, systematic attacks against civilians during post-election violence that began on 28 November 2010.[58]National security forces, the National Armed Forces, militias, and mercenaries under the command of Gbagbo are alleged to have murdered, raped, persecuted, and inhumanly treated civilians who were perceived to be supporters of Alassane Ouattara, Gbagbo's opponent in the 2010 presidential election.[58] According to the arrest warrant for Gbagbo, the crimes occurred in and around Abidjan, including in the vicinity of the Golf Hotel, and in the western part of the country from 16 December 2010 to 12 April 2011.[58] Gbagbo was detained by forces loyal to Ouattara in the presidential residence on 11 April 2011.[90] On 29 November 2011, Gbagbo was transferred to the Court. On 5 December 2011 he made his first appearance before the Court and the confirmation of charges hearing took place from 19 to 28 February 2013 before the pre-trial chamber and on 12 June 2014 it confirmed all the charges against him.[91] On 11 March 2015, the Trial Chamber j

The above cases shows how ineffective national militaries have been in even resisting the arrest of their presidents when indicted by the ICC, secondly in the 2 cases bother leaders where found to have infracted and infringed on the rights of a section of their citizenry even though they used the police and army or other secret agents

National security forces, the National Armed Forces, militias, and mercenaries under the command of Gbagbo are alleged to have murdered, raped, persecuted, and inhumanly treated civilians who were perceived to be supporters of Alassane Ouattara, Gbagbo's opponent in the 2010 presidential election.[58] According to the arrest warrant for Gbagbo, the crimes occurred in and around Abidjan, including in the vicinity of the Golf Hotel, and in the western part of the country from 16 December 2010 to 12 April 2011

Gbagbo's case is even peculiar to the case of pmb except that most of his victims did not belong to any political body which makes the case more compelling.

secondly both countries share a lot of similarities with north south divide, religious divide and location in the same west African zone.

In no distant time the case would commence and the out come which is predictable based on past antecedents, would be enforced by a combination of foreign, local and international forces and supervised by ICC authorities to serve as a deterrent to future abuse of the rights of people.

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents are either the products of the author’s imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

(novels, short stories)

By the way PMB as used here stands for primary Mortgage bank ,PYO as used here stands for Primary youth organisation
The author of this pure work of fiction is neither a politician, political enthusiast ,a wailer, zombie or liar but a good student of international history and his works are purely fictional and for fictional purposes .

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: ICC Warrant Of Arrest My Fears For PMB by Olukokosir(m): 11:07pm On Apr 17, 2016
Re: ICC Warrant Of Arrest My Fears For PMB by DonMaxxy(m): 11:16pm On Apr 17, 2016
When I heard the news; I consulted Andre Malraux and he replied me thus:
"then I despair...I remember that all through history, the way of truth and love has always won. There have been murderers and tyrants, and for a time they can seem invincible. But in the end, they always fall. Think of this always"

But I think this reply of A. Malraux should go to some one else. Oh! I just remembered one pharoah from Daura. I think this reply is for him.

12 Likes

Re: ICC Warrant Of Arrest My Fears For PMB by Mekus68: 11:39pm On Apr 17, 2016
Op we understand ur write up, the last paragraph notwithstanding.
I pray that it comes to pass so that the ZOMBIES, who are the inhabitants of d ZOO will be put to shame, n BIAFRA will be LIBERATED.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: ICC Warrant Of Arrest My Fears For PMB by RevDesm0ndJuju: 12:25am On Apr 18, 2016
Buhari is heading to the gallows

6 Likes

Re: ICC Warrant Of Arrest My Fears For PMB by Nobody: 1:16am On Apr 18, 2016
asorocker:
It is no longer news that ICC visited nigeria some days ago on a fact finding mission.
It is also no longer news that IPOB petitioned ICC before they came for a fact finding mission. But what might be news is that
Pmb might have stepped on big powerful international toes who will come for their pound of flesh sooner or later.
1. Among the list is the nation of Israel through his open support for the Palestine nation the PMB might have provoked the semites to a contest of wit and influence, Israel has never lost any war since 1945 a support for the Palestinian Republic is not backed by the major powers of the world .
2. The slaughter of the Shia is also another critical misfire which is waiting to back fire as the iranian nation has vowed to reciprocate and get back to the puppet regime of pmb ,how they will do that remains to be seen.
3. The recent affront to the US financial authority on the world finances through the use of the Chinese Reminbe for financial transactions, this is not just a declaration of economic war on the US but on the western world. The western world will not waste time to defend their economic war front through every and any means possible.
4. The recent affront, marginalisation and attack on igbo interest directly or directly, as weak and as susceptible that the igbos might look igbos are actually the most powerful and influential black tribe in Africa and no government that toyed with their interest lived to tell the story.
5. The unwarranted shooting of unarmed ipob protesters and the incoherent and careless defence of that action and the incarceration of Nnamdi kanu outside the rule of the law. This by far appears to be the achilles heels of pmb and the ground which he might be nailed for crime against humanity.

Don't be surprised at how some of his followers from a certain part of the country will abandon him overnight in place of PYO who might likely replace him.
Below is a summary of the case against Gaddafi that warranted the arrest warrant on his person and led to the Nato invasion

Second is the case against Laurent Gbagbo.

The above cases shows how ineffective national militaries have been in even resisting the arrest of their presidents when indicted by the ICC, secondly in the 2 cases bother leaders where found to have infracted and infringed on the rights of a section of their citizenry even though they used the police and army or other secret agents

National security forces, the National Armed Forces, militias, and mercenaries under the command of Gbagbo are alleged to have murdered, raped, persecuted, and inhumanly treated civilians who were perceived to be supporters of Alassane Ouattara, Gbagbo's opponent in the 2010 presidential election.[58] According to the arrest warrant for Gbagbo, the crimes occurred in and around Abidjan, including in the vicinity of the Golf Hotel, and in the western part of the country from 16 December 2010 to 12 April 2011

Gbagbo's case is even peculiar to the case of pmb except that most of his victims did not belong to any political body which makes the case more compelling.

secondly both countries share a lot of similarities with north south divide, religious divide and location in the same west African zone.

In no distant time the case would commence and the out come which is predictable based on past antecedents, would be enforced by a combination of foreign, local and international forces and supervised by ICC authorities to serve as a deterrent to future abuse of the rights of people.

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events and incidents are either the products of the author’s imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

(novels, short stories)

By the way PMB as used here stands for primary Mortgage bank ,PYO as used here stands for Primary youth organisation
The author of this pure work of fiction is neither a politician, political enthusiast ,a wailer, zombie or liar but a good student of international history and his works are purely fictional and for fictional purposes .

[s][/s]
Re: ICC Warrant Of Arrest My Fears For PMB by RevDesm0ndJuju: 1:17am On Apr 18, 2016
kropotkin11:
[s][/s]

mumu you failed at crossing out the text

6 Likes

Re: ICC Warrant Of Arrest My Fears For PMB by Nobody: 1:23am On Apr 18, 2016
RevDesm0ndJuju:

mumu you failed at crossing out the text
yeah i know. i will do better next time fuul
Re: ICC Warrant Of Arrest My Fears For PMB by idupaul: 1:27am On Apr 18, 2016
Buhari clearly doesn't understand the international politic and the dangers that lurk there..

7 Likes

Re: ICC Warrant Of Arrest My Fears For PMB by Nobody: 2:38am On Apr 18, 2016
Buhari's saving grace is that people for him are still greater in number than people against him but with his policies, the gap is closing gradually.undecided

4 Likes

Re: ICC Warrant Of Arrest My Fears For PMB by malton: 3:09am On Apr 18, 2016
cheesy

I just dey laugh.

They have come again...

1 Like

Re: ICC Warrant Of Arrest My Fears For PMB by tit(f): 3:26am On Apr 18, 2016
buhari and gbagbo will soon be room mates.

5 Likes

Re: ICC Warrant Of Arrest My Fears For PMB by naijagobetter(m): 5:57am On Apr 18, 2016
ok ooo... Dia is God ooo...
Re: ICC Warrant Of Arrest My Fears For PMB by Ooni: 6:10am On Apr 18, 2016
Very clear
Re: ICC Warrant Of Arrest My Fears For PMB by Almajiri1: 6:13am On Apr 18, 2016
Aisha will also be denied conjugal visits. Poor buhari!

5 Likes

Re: ICC Warrant Of Arrest My Fears For PMB by tinnymerit(m): 6:37am On Apr 18, 2016
There is a way that seems right but the end therof is destruction.With all what you wrote,are you saying ojukwu that led millions into genocide and ran away by dressing like an hajia is better of than the president? Little wonder many of you are blindly supporting that ilooter from ekiti and even rated him more than awolowo.Awolowo that even both kanu and ojukwu cannot even untie his sandals let alone stand with him.I shake my head for you guys.Meanwhile,gbagbo i heard is a lecturer abroad and not in ur suppossed prison or incarceration like ur suppossed MESSIAH kanu that said he has armoured tanks but since his arrest no bullet was shot on behalf of him.

2 Likes

Re: ICC Warrant Of Arrest My Fears For PMB by idensko(m): 7:13am On Apr 18, 2016
tinnymerit:
There is a way that seems right but the end therof is destruction.With all what you wrote,are you saying ojukwu that led millions into genocide and ran away by dressing like an hajia is better of than the president? Little wonder many of you are blindly supporting that ilooter from ekiti and even rated him more than awolowo.Awolowo that even both kanu and ojukwu cannot even untie his sandals let alone stand with him.I shake my head for you guys.Meanwhile,gbagbo i heard is a lecturer abroad and not in ur suppossed prison or incarceration like ur suppossed MESSIAH kanu that said he has armoured tanks but since his arrest no bullet was shot on behalf of him.

Are you people being intentionally ignorant or u just want to make a fool of urself?

Am just Asking.

I have read this rubbish u put up here many times and I cant just comprehend how your shallow minds navigate Tru barren desert lurking for a solace.

OJUKWU declaration of BIAFRA WAS an attempt to save the Igbos who were being massacred in the North in 1967.

OJUKWU BELIVED THAT IGBOS ARE NO MORE SAVE, IN THE UNION CALLED NIGERIA.

AND
Let me remind that it was the Nigerian Army that came calling in our border,

With armored tanks,

All he did was to fight back, which every rightly born IGBO SON WE DO
WHEN PUSHED TO A CORNER.

MAY HIS INDOMITABLE SPIRIT FOREVER LIVE IN OUR BODY AND SOUL.

UNLIKE CONE HEAD PPLE. Who would retreat to their dead conclaves when duty beckons on them
2 defend dre father land, MILE 12 come to mind.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: ICC Warrant Of Arrest My Fears For PMB by otukpo(f): 7:15am On Apr 18, 2016
May God deliver us.
Re: ICC Warrant Of Arrest My Fears For PMB by babyfaceafrica: 7:19am On Apr 18, 2016
Stori stori
Re: ICC Warrant Of Arrest My Fears For PMB by kuuljay(m): 7:27am On Apr 18, 2016
I wander where this ICC fact finding story emanated from and it's causing a lot of chest beating already grin grin grin
Re: ICC Warrant Of Arrest My Fears For PMB by Buharism: 7:31am On Apr 18, 2016
funny writeup.
if buhari must be arrested then GEJ and Obasanjo will also be arrested for massacres that took place under their various tenures. Under the tenure of OBJ and GEJ the massob member were massacred mercilessly,
Who will arrest GEJ for the BAGA massacre, and OBJ must also be arrested for ODI massacre and Zaki Biam Massacre. meaning our past 3 democratic president must be arrested for justice to take place.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ICC Warrant Of Arrest My Fears For PMB by Greatalafin: 7:33am On Apr 18, 2016
Buharism:
funny writeup.
if buhari must be arrested then GEJ and Obasanjo will also be arrested for massacres that took place under their various tenures
idiot Fulani, you calling obj . let them arrest pmb. Osibaba can do better.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: ICC Warrant Of Arrest My Fears For PMB by horpe132(m): 7:34am On Apr 18, 2016
Re: ICC Warrant Of Arrest My Fears For PMB by seunmsg(m): 7:36am On Apr 18, 2016
IPOB and lies are like bread and butter. This is just another ridiculous write up from the stables of the hate filled wailers. Obama just praised the president two weeks ago and some haters here are talking about warrant of arrest.

If anybody will get an ICC arrest warrant, it will definitely be GEJ for all the atrocities he committed during his tenure and Gen. Ihejerika for his criminal complicity in the boko haram insurgency and violation of human rights of civilians in the North east.

2 Likes

Re: ICC Warrant Of Arrest My Fears For PMB by skyman200(m): 7:47am On Apr 18, 2016
Buhari is digging his own grave

1 Like

Re: ICC Warrant Of Arrest My Fears For PMB by Buharism: 7:48am On Apr 18, 2016
Greatalafin:
idiot Fulani, you calling obj . let them arrest pmb. Osibaba can do better.
Thank u, Coward of the Country.
Re: ICC Warrant Of Arrest My Fears For PMB by tinnymerit(m): 8:20am On Apr 18, 2016
idensko:

Are you people being intentionally ignorant or u just want to make a fool of urself?

Am just Asking.

I have read this rubbish u put up here many times and I cant just comprehend how your shallow minds navigate Tru barren desert lurking for a solace.

OJUKWU declaration of BIAFRA WAS an attempt to save the Igbos who were being massacred in the North in 1967.

OJUKWU BELIVED THAT IGBOS ARE NO MORE SAVE, IN THE UNION CALLED NIGERIA.

AND
Let me remind that it was the Nigerian Army that came calling in our border,

With armored tanks,

All he did was to fight back, which every rightly born IGBO SON WE DO
WHEN PUSHED TO A CORNER.

MAY HIS INDOMITABLE SPIRIT FOREVER LIVE IN OUR BODY AND SOUL.

UNLIKE CONE HEAD PPLE. Who would retreat to their dead conclaves when duty beckons on them
2 defend dre father land, MILE 12 come to mind.
so ur hero had to run into abidjan with his household and left millions to depend on nothing which was later termed genocide.Is that the quality of a good leader? Running away at the warfront and handover to his deputy.Enough of chesting beating by you guys,take arms and fight for your rights.And you mentioned mile 12,av u heard of the fulani herdsmen that killed ur Igbo brother at ur backyard in onitsha? Thought you said you will bring down heaven and hell if such happens at your domain,chesting beating like gorilla does nothing but actions.
Re: ICC Warrant Of Arrest My Fears For PMB by tinnymerit(m): 8:27am On Apr 18, 2016
If ICC should arrest anybody in naija,its going to be GEJ.How many billions was diverted for personal use under his watch? Chibok girls were believed to be kidnapped after 18 days,is that an attribute of a good leader? How many billions that were meant for purchase of guns was stolen and diverted for personal use,if you doubt it ask dasuki and countless more.Kanu offense was treasony and there is punishment for that,ipob or not naija will move on.
Re: ICC Warrant Of Arrest My Fears For PMB by tinnymerit(m): 8:45am On Apr 18, 2016
may the lives of those that want to ruin naija be like that of fayose who decided to stood behind a podium and addressed nobody.
Re: ICC Warrant Of Arrest My Fears For PMB by DaBullIT(m): 10:29am On Apr 18, 2016
Stewpydity
Re: ICC Warrant Of Arrest My Fears For PMB by Misterdhee1(m): 12:56pm On Apr 18, 2016
Trashes upon Trashes..ICC no IMF ni

(1) (Reply)

Buhari To Sack EFCC Boss For Exposing Amaechi’s Loot / PDP Condemns Heavy Deployment Of Security To Saraki Home State Kwara. / Dear Nigerians, Why Atiku Must Not Be President – PENGASSAN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.