Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,692 members, 7,816,827 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:04 PM

A Nairalander's First Single - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / A Nairalander's First Single (946 Views)

Davido's Poor Guitar Boy Releases First Single / Please Listen To A Nairalander's First Music / Help me!! ! Watch A Nairalander's First Youtube Music Video (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Nairalander's First Single by alikor2(m): 12:22am On Apr 18, 2016
A nairalander just finished his most anticipated single titled "Think Twice". Please download and share your thoughts. Your comments and critics is highly needed. grin grin

Visit the download link and share your thoughts. Thank you

http://www.todaystalk.com.ng/2016/04/think-twice-richy-xt-must-download.html?m=1

Re: A Nairalander's First Single by Nobody: 12:53am On Apr 18, 2016
I love the combinations of black and gold picture cover.. but why there's a rope up there?
Re: A Nairalander's First Single by Nobody: 1:03am On Apr 18, 2016
KashyBaby:
I love the combinations of black and gold picture cover.. but why there's a rope up there?

Taking cue from the theme of the song, it preaches thinking twice before doing anything, I think the rope means to think twice before commuting suicide. good morning.
Re: A Nairalander's First Single by Nobody: 1:20am On Apr 18, 2016
AirSultan:
Taking cue from the theme of the song, it preaches thinking twice before doing anything, I think the rope means to think twice before commuting suicide. good morning.

Hi airy, I tot ur sleeping now my puffy face kiss

Yes I downloaded the song already but got no chance to Listen yet...juz chilling with my coffee, hope u here...u like cappuccino? grin
Re: A Nairalander's First Single by Nobody: 1:27am On Apr 18, 2016
KashyBaby:

Yes I downloaded the song already but got no chance to Listen yet...juz chilling with my coffee, hope u here...u like cappuccino? grin
Forgot my situation already? figures, I just realised you never ff'd me back! I don't want your coffee jor sad
KashyBaby:

Forgot my situation already? figures, I just realised you never ff'd me back! I don't want your coffee jor
Re: A Nairalander's First Single by Nobody: 1:41am On Apr 18, 2016
AirSultan:
Forgot my situation already? figures, I just realised you never ff'd me back! I don't want your coffee jor sadForgot my situation already? figures, I just realised you never ff'd me back! I don't want your coffee jor

Lol...what's ff'd means? grin

Ouch...u don't like coffee? I don't like men that doesn't drink coffee...
Re: A Nairalander's First Single by Nobody: 1:49am On Apr 18, 2016
KashyBaby:

Lol...what's ff'd means? grin

Ouch...u don't like coffee? I don't like men that doesn't drink coffee...
Lol? Okay, ff means follow back, I added the d because it was a past tense. I drink coffee, fact the part of Nigeria I am from, coffee and tea are our official drinks. I said I ain't drinking your coffee because you forgot my situation and still asked why I am still awake and the fact you ignored my follow. sad sad
Re: A Nairalander's First Single by Nobody: 2:06am On Apr 18, 2016
AirSultan:
Lol? Okay, ff means follow back, I added the d because it was a past tense. I drink coffee, fact the part of Nigeria I am from, coffee and tea are our official drinks. I said I ain't drinking your coffee because you forgot my situation and still asked why I am still awake and the fact you ignored my follow. sad sad

Oohh I see...well if ur here in Sg, u don't need to sleep coz it's 9.05am at the moment and need tons of coffee to keep up awake... tongue

Lol...I never followed anyone since day one...I never tot that's a must...but don't worry, my eyes on u more than juz following u wink kiss
Re: A Nairalander's First Single by Nobody: 2:11am On Apr 18, 2016
KashyBaby:

Oohh I see...well if ur here in Sg, u don't need to sleep coz it's 9.05am at the moment and need tons of coffee to keep up awake... tongue

Lol...I never followed anyone since day one...I never tot that's a must...but don't worry, my eyes on u more than juz following u wink kiss
*sigh*.

I hear you. smiley
Re: A Nairalander's First Single by Nobody: 2:18am On Apr 18, 2016
AirSultan:
*sigh*.

I hear you. smiley

Don't be sad...come on, don't u like someone is following u secretly? Checking u from time to time? wink

As I said...my eyes on u more than u can imagine kiss
Re: A Nairalander's First Single by Nobody: 2:28am On Apr 18, 2016
KashyBaby:

Don't be sad...come on, don't u like someone is following u secretly? Checking u from time to time? wink

That's synonymous with stalking but I'm game since you typed the right words. I am not sad.
Re: A Nairalander's First Single by MrCork: 1:55pm On Apr 21, 2016
KashyBaby:

angry

(1) (Reply)

Wizkid Flaunts His Childish Side Once More / MIXTAPE: Dj Banky - Hitz Mood Mix Vol. 2 / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.