Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,094 members, 7,818,282 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:50 AM

Infinix Secret Revealed! - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Infinix Secret Revealed! (3328 Views)

Tecno Phantom 7 : Key Specifications Revealed / At The Launch Of Tecno Boom J8; It's Best Features Were Revealed / Windows 10 ROM For Android, Revealed By Microsoft (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Infinix Secret Revealed! by WhoYouEep: 12:44am On Apr 18, 2016
Dont Let us be deceived by any brand! let be wise!!! Nairalanders, do you think Infinix is cheating us or giving us the equivalent value to our money, let discuss!!!

#RevealInfinixSecret
#GoForQuality
#DontBeCheatedByAnyBrand

1 Share

Re: Infinix Secret Revealed! by rottennaija(m): 3:46am On Apr 18, 2016
By price above, infinix is cheating

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Infinix Secret Revealed! by Nobody: 6:32am On Apr 18, 2016
WhoYouEep:
Dont Let us be deceived by any brand! let be wise!!! Nairalanders, do you think Infinix is cheating us or giving us the equivalent value to our money, let discuss!!!

#RevealInfinixSecret
#GoForQuality
#DontBeCheatedByAnyBrand
maybe u should mention similar phones available in the market and their prices then we can decide if its cheating or not
Re: Infinix Secret Revealed! by augster(m): 6:42am On Apr 18, 2016
This op don weed early momo.. Can you see the infinix note 2s are sold by 3rd party?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Infinix Secret Revealed! by EEZe(m): 8:25am On Apr 18, 2016
infinix? poor camera
Re: Infinix Secret Revealed! by teehrt: 8:50am On Apr 18, 2016
infinix is a bad market for me.
I bought an infinix zero 2 with the excitement of its features in place of my Sony experia X. but I got the shocker of my life.
First I discovered after barely 12 hours of use, the phone started getting hot, before long it displayed high temp or something and gave warning of going off soon. surprised that I was only browsing and not event connecting it as a hotspot... haaa! I tire ooo
Second thing was, the contacts will load forever before responding. we never I want to make call, I am sure that won't be possible until I waited for almost 20 mins or forever for the contact of less than 500 to load. I resorted to using Nokia to make n receive calls.
Another silly thing discovered was viewing my pictures ooo. It will only display the first two slides and what I get after is a blank screen and if I slide further, the phone hangs... bad market!!
let me enjoy music then, I said. Here, another experience was waiting for me with the speaker. only one side of the loudspeaker works, I inspected the other side but it appears to have been block inside. another bad market!!
I was prompted to upgrade the software to the latest version to have a better experience of my device. I was happy and quickly did DAT. it took about 123Mb of data but I didn t mind. The picture slide experience was corrected afterwards and nothing more.... bad market!!
Phone began to hang every now and then and going off by it self. It began self starting and self shutting at will... haaa which Kain thing be this.. and I have already giving out by xperia. what a bad market!!!
Remember the phone maker claimed it's a gorrila screen of what have you. Hmmmm!! It slipped from the couch unto the rug in my sitting room and got the screen cracked badly. Wondered if it has falling from my hand, it would have shattered.... very bad market!!
In all of this, I haven't even used up 1/4th of its RAM capacity or 1/3 of the internal memory and I am getting these experinces.. what rubbish I had said. baaaaad market!!
I have reset the phone back to factory setting twice now which corrected the contact loading only from the phone but soon went back to its normal lonnnnnnnnnnnnnnng thing... bad market!!!
I am finding it really frustrating right now and veryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy angry with infinix. No good experience in using my hard earned money to buy your product...
infinix zero has really given me a ZERO experience so far.
What should I do about this bad market from infinix abeg?

2 Likes

Re: Infinix Secret Revealed! by Abee79(m): 9:47am On Apr 18, 2016
I have an Infinix Hot Note.
1. The phone usually gets hot. i downloaded some apps to keep that in check
2. Loading contacts when making calls or sms is frustrating (I have close to 4,000 contacts)
3. Anytime I restart the phone, some of my personal settings are lost. I have to always remember to reset them everytime
4. Some app icons disappear mysteriously from my widgets. i wonder why undecided

definately, won't stick with this phone for too long lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Infinix Secret Revealed! by DaBullIT(m): 10:22am On Apr 18, 2016
You have 4000 contacts and I'm sure it's on your phone's memory

You probably have games installed

Several social apps (twitter, ig, fb, snapchat, nairaland) all installed

You are constantly online WiFi, hotspot, mobile data turned on, GPS and / or Bluetooth

You are constantly taking selfie and uploading , not forgetting that your social apps is always running in the act ground

You like to listen to music's or watch videos on your phone

And you bring your yeye mouth to complain

If all or any of the above applies to you, Your mumu rank na major general

4000 contacts on phone's memory and you'll want them sorted alphabetically, first of all who needs 4000 contacts, how that one take epp you? That's like a whole faculty in some institutions, Are you Dasuki the ATM? even if you pack 8 people for car wey dey carry 6 your motor go.slow down

Before you rush to make topics to discredit phones

I have had a L7 years now, I don't have more than 100 contacts, the phone broke, the screen works but the touch doesn't, I couldn't share hotspot, use data or WiFi but I was at full charge

Believe it or not I left the phone there for 5 days

Believe it or not, after 5 days the battery was still at 52‰ green, there and then I realized the main battery killer is Internet and apps usage

I had planned to buy a camon, I still have r5,L7, R7, Y4 so. Why waste money? I fixed the screen and I just use it for pictures and calls now

I know my argument is for tecno but if it's a android, you will want to relate to my experience

3 Likes

Re: Infinix Secret Revealed! by toneawe(m): 10:31am On Apr 18, 2016
The guy with 4,000 contact, u relate to King Solomon family? Abi u wan run for presidency? Abi u be Yahoo boy? Watin u dey use 4k contacts dey do? And na how many u dey fit call? U beta go check urself well. Do u even know how fone works? Read about computer communication before u complain. Fone nor be God. If u wan dey keep 4 million contacts and do other fone fun stuffs, wait till 2090 before u use fone.maybe d company wey I go open go don make ur kind of fone that will pls u. Hissssss

2 Likes

Re: Infinix Secret Revealed! by nichoblaze(m): 2:26pm On Apr 18, 2016
;Dlol I like that guys words.....who u epp 4000 contacts you b boko haram?
Re: Infinix Secret Revealed! by martinz1: 2:41pm On Apr 18, 2016
Blame it on the naira.
As of 2015 I bought the same infinix note from Jumia at 25k
Re: Infinix Secret Revealed! by flowjoe: 4:54pm On Apr 18, 2016
44k for 1gb ram fones, r u kidding me
this Chinese guys sef angry

1 Like

Re: Infinix Secret Revealed! by gonaij: 12:15am On Apr 19, 2016
martinz1:
Blame it on the naira.
As of 2015 I bought the same infinix note from Jumia at 25k
you right anyway, the dollar issue is the main thing
Re: Infinix Secret Revealed! by Smallbaby(f): 12:15am On Apr 19, 2016
nichoblaze:

;Dlol I like that guys words.....who u epp
4000 contacts you b boko haram?
lol, gbese re o
Re: Infinix Secret Revealed! by gonaij: 12:17am On Apr 19, 2016
toneawe:
The guy with 4,000 contact, u relate to King Solomon family? Abi u wan run for presidency? Abi u be Yahoo boy? Watin u dey use 4k contacts dey do? And na how many u dey fit call? U beta go check urself well. Do u even know how fone works? Read about computer communication before u complain. Fone nor be God. If u wan dey keep 4 million contacts and do other fone fun stuffs, wait till 2090 before u use fone.maybe d company wey I go open go don make ur kind of fone that will pls u. Hissssss
hmm, mind ur biz o, who you eep
Re: Infinix Secret Revealed! by Smallbaby(f): 12:19am On Apr 19, 2016
DaBullIT:
You have 4000 contacts and I'm sure it's on your phone's memory

You probably have games installed

Several social apps (twitter, ig, fb, snapchat, nairaland) all installed

You are constantly online WiFi, hotspot, mobile data turned on, GPS and / or Bluetooth

You are constantly taking selfie and uploading , not forgetting that your social apps is always running in the act ground

You like to listen to music's or watch videos on your phone

And you bring your yeye mouth to complain

If all or any of the above applies to you, Your mumu rank na major general

4000 contacts on phone's memory and you'll want them sorted alphabetically, first of all who needs 4000 contacts, how that one take epp you? That's like a whole faculty in some institutions, Are you Dasuki the ATM? even if you pack 8 people for car wey dey carry 6 your motor go.slow down

Before you rush to make topics to discredit phones

I have had a L7 years now, I don't have more than 100 contacts, the phone broke, the screen works but the touch doesn't, I couldn't share hotspot, use data or WiFi but I was at full charge

Believe it or not I left the phone there for 5 days

Believe it or not, after 5 days the battery was still at 52‰ green, there and then I realized the main battery killer is Internet and apps usage

I had planned to buy a camon, I still have r5,L7, R7, Y4 so. Why waste money? I fixed the screen and I just use it for pictures and calls now

I know my argument is for tecno but if it's a android, you will want to relate to my experience
Infinix try sha
Re: Infinix Secret Revealed! by gonaij: 12:19am On Apr 19, 2016
Abee79:
I have an Infinix Hot Note.
1. The phone usually gets hot. i downloaded some apps to keep that in check
2. Loading contacts when making calls or sms is frustrating (I have close to 4,000 contacts)
3. Anytime I restart the phone, some of my personal settings are lost. I have to always remember to reset them everytime
4. Some app icons disappear mysteriously from my widgets. i wonder why undecided

definately, won't stick with this phone for too long lipsrsealed
these bugs could be noted and fixed at bbs.infinixmobility.com

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Infinix Secret Revealed! by Smallbaby(f): 12:21am On Apr 19, 2016
teehrt:
infinix is a bad market for me.
I bought an infinix zero 2 with the excitement of its features in place of my Sony experia X. but I got the shocker of my life.
First I discovered after barely 12 hours of use, the phone started getting hot, before long it displayed high temp or something and gave warning of going off soon. surprised that I was only browsing and not event connecting it as a hotspot... haaa! I tire ooo
Second thing was, the contacts will load forever before responding. we never I want to make call, I am sure that won't be possible until I waited for almost 20 mins or forever for the contact of less than 500 to load. I resorted to using Nokia to make n receive calls.
Another silly thing discovered was viewing my pictures ooo. It will only display the first two slides and what I get after is a blank screen and if I slide further, the phone hangs... bad market!!
let me enjoy music then, I said. Here, another experience was waiting for me with the speaker. only one side of the loudspeaker works, I inspected the other side but it appears to have been block inside. another bad market!!
I was prompted to upgrade the software to the latest version to have a better experience of my device. I was happy and quickly did DAT. it took about 123Mb of data but I didn t mind. The picture slide experience was corrected afterwards and nothing more.... bad market!!
Phone began to hang every now and then and going off by it self. It began self starting and self shutting at will... haaa which Kain thing be this.. and I have already giving out by xperia. what a bad market!!!
Remember the phone maker claimed it's a gorrila screen of what have you. Hmmmm!! It slipped from the couch unto the rug in my sitting room and got the screen cracked badly. Wondered if it has falling from my hand, it would have shattered.... very bad market!!
In all of this, I haven't even used up 1/4th of its RAM capacity or 1/3 of the internal memory and I am getting these experinces.. what rubbish I had said. baaaaad market!!
I have reset the phone back to factory setting twice now which corrected the contact loading only from the phone but soon went back to its normal lonnnnnnnnnnnnnnng thing... bad market!!!
I am finding it really frustrating right now and veryyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy angry with infinix. No good experience in using my hard earned money to buy your product...
infinix zero has really given me a ZERO experience so far.
What should I do about this bad market from infinix abeg?
if you have laid your complains on bbs.infinixmobility.com, probably, you could have gotten a solution by now
Re: Infinix Secret Revealed! by gonaij: 12:22am On Apr 19, 2016
EEZe:
infinix? poor camera
they are trying now, have you heard of their latest device
Re: Infinix Secret Revealed! by Smallbaby(f): 12:22am On Apr 19, 2016
augster:
This op don weed early momo.. Can you see the infinix note 2s are sold by 3rd party?
hmmm
Re: Infinix Secret Revealed! by gonaij: 12:23am On Apr 19, 2016
davthom:
maybe u should mention similar phones available in the market and their prices then we can decide if its cheating or not
you right anyway, they are providing the best at its price
Re: Infinix Secret Revealed! by Smallbaby(f): 12:23am On Apr 19, 2016
rottennaija:
By price above, infinix is cheating
WHICH PRODUCT OFFERS THAT SAME SPEC AT THAT SAME PRICE??
Re: Infinix Secret Revealed! by gonaij: 12:29am On Apr 19, 2016
Infinix are providing the best to the customers, compared to other brands
Re: Infinix Secret Revealed! by Smallbaby(f): 12:30am On Apr 19, 2016
gonaij:
Infinix are providing the best to the customers, compared to other brands
which other brand specifically
Re: Infinix Secret Revealed! by gonaij: 12:30am On Apr 19, 2016
Smallbaby:
which other brand specifically
cant specify, but you know them
Re: Infinix Secret Revealed! by Smallbaby(f): 12:30am On Apr 19, 2016
gonaij:
cant specify, but you know them
you right anyway
Re: Infinix Secret Revealed! by gonaij: 12:31am On Apr 19, 2016
Smallbaby:
you right anyway
if you take #45,000 to the market to purchase an infinix device, can you tell me a samsung equivalent of that
Re: Infinix Secret Revealed! by Smallbaby(f): 12:32am On Apr 19, 2016
gonaij:
if you take #45,000 to the market to purchase an infinix device, can you tell me a samsung equivalent of that
sure, you can get samsung of that price
Re: Infinix Secret Revealed! by gonaij: 12:32am On Apr 19, 2016
Smallbaby:
sure, you can get samsung of that price
i know you can, but the spec can never be compared to that of Infinix at that price
Re: Infinix Secret Revealed! by Smallbaby(f): 12:32am On Apr 19, 2016
gonaij:
i know you can, but the spec can never be compared to that of Infinix at that price
oro nla
Re: Infinix Secret Revealed! by gonaij: 12:33am On Apr 19, 2016
Smallbaby:
oro nla
yea, so we need to know that infinix are the best in the market currently, imagine their zero 3 with 3gb ram , 20mp, less than 80k, how much do you think other brand will sell such device
Re: Infinix Secret Revealed! by Smallbaby(f): 12:34am On Apr 19, 2016
gonaij:
yea, so we need to know that infinix are the best in the market currently, imagine their zero 3 with 3gb ram , 20mp, less than 80k, how much do you think other brand will sell such device
that true

(1) (2) (Reply)

14 Amazing Things You Can Do With Your Phone Camera Apart From Snapping Photos / Glo Jollific8 800% Bonus: Facts You Need To Know / 105,600 Mah Power Pack (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.