Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,658 members, 7,820,309 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:54 PM

Brandnew Accer Mini Out Of Box for 23k - Technology Market (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Brandnew Accer Mini Out Of Box for 23k (2108 Views)

IPHONE 4s FOR SALE....FOR 23k / Like New Accer Mini / Infinix Hot Note For 23k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Brandnew Accer Mini Out Of Box for 23k by oluwashegunfunm(m): 7:47am On May 18, 2016
steviano:
What's your location and how many hours is the backuo
Pls kindly call the no on the ad
Re: Brandnew Accer Mini Out Of Box for 23k by steviano(m): 11:19am On May 18, 2016
oluwashegunfunm:

Pls kindly call the no on the ad
so I have to spend my credit again just to know your location and the battery hours na wa oooooo
Re: Brandnew Accer Mini Out Of Box for 23k by steviano(m): 11:21am On May 18, 2016
oluwashegunfunm:
Order online now visit our store www.pocketprice.com.ng
I visited your site nothing is there no information nothing nothing
Re: Brandnew Accer Mini Out Of Box for 23k by oluwashegunfunm(m): 3:31pm On May 18, 2016
steviano:
I visited your site nothing is there no information nothing nothing
We are currently running a major upgrade on our website, which is expected to take us not longer than 2weeks .
Re: Brandnew Accer Mini Out Of Box for 23k by oluwashegunfunm(m): 3:40pm On May 18, 2016
steviano:
so I have to spend my credit again just to know your location and the battery hours na wa oooooo
If you can afford to spend over 20k to buy a laptop, 50 naira to make enquries about what u wanna buy shudnt be too much for u
Re: Brandnew Accer Mini Out Of Box for 23k by sekesi2009(m): 6:40am On May 19, 2016
@ op, this selling strategy of yours is unbelievable o, someone asked a simple question about the product you're selling, and you're telling the person to call you. For God's sake, why the secrecy! Or don't you know enough about what you are selling? And to cap it all, look at the reply you gave to the gentleman. I thought you are supposed to give every information about the product you are selling here for people to see so that those who wants to buy will quickly make up their mind. Uncouth utterances and attitude like yours tends to send potential buyers away. Do the right thing, tell everybody here the number of hours of battery back up for your laptop and apologize to the gentleman.
Re: Brandnew Accer Mini Out Of Box for 23k by oluwashegunfunm(m): 7:14am On May 19, 2016
sekesi2009:
@ op, this selling strategy of yours is unbelievable o, someone asked a simple question about the product you're selling, and you're telling the person to call you. For God's sake, why the secrecy! Or don't you know enough about what you are selling? And to cap it all, look at the reply you gave to the gentleman. I thought you are supposed to give every information about the product you are selling here for people to see so that those who wants to buy will quickly make up their mind. Uncouth utterances and attitude like yours tends to send potential buyers away. Do the right thing, tell everybody here the number of hours of battery back up for your laptop and apologize to the gentleman.
Do you know sometimes you might make an advert and be so busy don't even have the time to visit the thread let alone reply questions ? I wanted him to call because I might not be able to reply him on time via the thread if he has another question , (@ steviano) battry is 2hours plus, no vex abeg

(1) (2) (Reply)

Uk Used Ps3 Fat/slim/super Slim / Iphone 7 128gb For Sale SOLD SOLD SOLD / Samsung Note 8 With Damaged Screen For A Giveaway Price.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.