Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,887 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:06 AM

Ferrari And Lamborghini Spotted In Lagos By FreezeCoolFm (photos) - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Ferrari And Lamborghini Spotted In Lagos By FreezeCoolFm (photos) (63247 Views)

How Man Drives His Ferrari Out Of His House Everyday (Hilarious Video, Photos) / Weststar Announces The Return Of FIAT To Nigeria, Makers Of Ferrari And Maserati / Green Lamborghini Spotted In Wuse, Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ferrari And Lamborghini Spotted In Lagos By FreezeCoolFm (photos) by Nobody: 11:13am On Apr 18, 2016
That first pics,so our nigerian drivers can respect the law like this? 10 meter driving space,they even gave him more than 10.ordinarily,if u bash that car,just drive off,u can stop and look back when u get to Benin ore expressway

4 Likes

Re: Ferrari And Lamborghini Spotted In Lagos By FreezeCoolFm (photos) by calabaman(m): 11:13am On Apr 18, 2016
GOD PLEASE BLESS MY HUSTLE

I MUST BE RICHER THAN THIS PEOPLE USING LEGAL MEANS.......................................

shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked lipsrsealed cry

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Ferrari And Lamborghini Spotted In Lagos By FreezeCoolFm (photos) by Nobody: 11:13am On Apr 18, 2016
kuuljay:
Any fuel attendant wey charge that guy less than N600 per liter needs serious flogging
grin
kuuljay:
Any fuel attendant wey charge that guy less than N600 per liter needs serious flogging
u mean dey shud charge me #600/Litre cos i own de car
Re: Ferrari And Lamborghini Spotted In Lagos By FreezeCoolFm (photos) by gboss0(m): 11:13am On Apr 18, 2016
wheres Buhari??
Re: Ferrari And Lamborghini Spotted In Lagos By FreezeCoolFm (photos) by ipledge4(m): 11:14am On Apr 18, 2016
Haters will be like 'vanity upon vanity'
Re: Ferrari And Lamborghini Spotted In Lagos By FreezeCoolFm (photos) by samadream(m): 11:15am On Apr 18, 2016
luxury some can afford, hunger is common with some,things can get bettet

1 Like

Re: Ferrari And Lamborghini Spotted In Lagos By FreezeCoolFm (photos) by Nobody: 11:15am On Apr 18, 2016
Shout out to all my fellow hustlers...plenty more gargantuan paydays ahead,even if Buhari likes he should sell Nigeria,boys will still survive and continue to live large. wink

1 Like

Re: Ferrari And Lamborghini Spotted In Lagos By FreezeCoolFm (photos) by Paspane: 11:15am On Apr 18, 2016
lacasera14:
I wonder what people see in this kind of car, so small, too low for our pathetic roads, the built is not even breathtaking pls can someone tell me what's fascinating about this ride to worth that kinda fortune , can it fly?
i really do not know what to say to you cry

2 Likes

Re: Ferrari And Lamborghini Spotted In Lagos By FreezeCoolFm (photos) by futurerex: 11:16am On Apr 18, 2016
SageTravels:
I wil use that car for taxi in the nearest future
Oga! Are you claiming fate or faith?
Re: Ferrari And Lamborghini Spotted In Lagos By FreezeCoolFm (photos) by samadream(m): 11:17am On Apr 18, 2016
luxury some can afford, hunger is common with some,things can get better
Re: Ferrari And Lamborghini Spotted In Lagos By FreezeCoolFm (photos) by Deo27: 11:17am On Apr 18, 2016
Mine is coming soon
Re: Ferrari And Lamborghini Spotted In Lagos By FreezeCoolFm (photos) by segzyogondus(m): 11:17am On Apr 18, 2016
I am proud of the owners of the cars my reason is we have so much limited ourselves with our excuse of bad roads and so on that we do not want people making the impossible happen in Nigeria.....Kudos Naija...I hail thee
Re: Ferrari And Lamborghini Spotted In Lagos By FreezeCoolFm (photos) by BossDanniee(m): 11:18am On Apr 18, 2016
Mehn..on point
Re: Ferrari And Lamborghini Spotted In Lagos By FreezeCoolFm (photos) by tomholly: 11:18am On Apr 18, 2016
Who says Nigeria is Broke .Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm
Michaeluzomam:
Latest Ferrari And Lamborghini Worth Almost N400M Spotted In Lagos (photos)

[img]http://2.bp..com/-L3akdH44zSE/VxQVvcYAy3I/AAAAAAACZ1k/1eEX2a1eGFUlbm8p3t_VqXeJFSMkHK_tgCLcB/s1600/L.jpg[/img]

[img]http://2.bp..com/-ZYewnPSBN8I/VxQV1stzNBI/AAAAAAACZ1o/15SpG0yW0U8sKXPrlyrCTFB3H8wyuTXJACLcB/s1600/LL2.jpg[/img]

According to Daddy Freeze who spotted them and took his time to take pictures, the white Lamborhhini Huracan (above) is the 2016 model and costs
N150m, while the latest Ferrari 488 GTB spotted this evening by him again costs almost $400,000 plus another 70percent ($280,000) to clear it which makes it approximately N218m when you multiple $680 by N323, the current dollar rate.
https://uzopedia./2016/04/18/latest-ferrari-and-lamborghini-worth-almost-n400m-spotted-in-lagos-photos/

daddyfreeze. [b] "In Nigeria it's not everyone that's having financial woes, it looks like it's only the poor that have gotten poorer!!!!! Same day, same venue, lekki. In the morning I saw the 2016 #LAMBORGHINI #Huracan and now only a few hours later I am seeing right in front of me the #latest #Ferrari 488 GTB. This car is so new it has a 2 year waiting list meaning that there is a long queue to get one! It costs almost $400,000 + another 70% ($280,000)to clear, bringing the total to about $680,000 x 323 for a dollar it's about N218,000,000.
While we are there reading and quoting the bible, these guys are living the life of the biblical Isaac who sowed in a land of famine and reaped a hundredfold. My question to you all now is; do I join other poor Nigerians and cry and bemoan Nigeria's woes, abuse our leaders, get angry at the presidents frequent trips, cry about the dollar rates or simply stop these guys when next I see them in traffic and ask them HOW DID YOU DO IT Cc @supercarsofnigeria @gidicars"[/b]

https://www.instagram.com/p/BET_u6TxL4K/?hl=en
Re: Ferrari And Lamborghini Spotted In Lagos By FreezeCoolFm (photos) by millhouse: 11:18am On Apr 18, 2016
Money!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Ferrari And Lamborghini Spotted In Lagos By FreezeCoolFm (photos) by DExplorer1: 11:22am On Apr 18, 2016
I like the ending of his writing. But truth is, no matter how rich you're, there someone richer than you. That's life!

Just live a good life and be fulfilled. In as much as everyone desire, pray and work for all these, one doesn't have to drive a 400M car to be happy or feel fulfilled.

Priority differs.
Re: Ferrari And Lamborghini Spotted In Lagos By FreezeCoolFm (photos) by uncountable: 11:23am On Apr 18, 2016
I saw several of this cars park in an estate on Accra around east legon area I saw more than 50 of this cars park in front of each apartment when I enter the estate so not only in Lagos .
Re: Ferrari And Lamborghini Spotted In Lagos By FreezeCoolFm (photos) by kuuljay(m): 11:24am On Apr 18, 2016
kindakuz:
grin u mean dey shud charge me #600/Litre cos i own de car
gyeerrarahere men!!! grin grin grin
Re: Ferrari And Lamborghini Spotted In Lagos By FreezeCoolFm (photos) by justmenoni: 11:31am On Apr 18, 2016
Kikiki and make boiz hustle hard and stop believing davido who's saying some girls no want ferari..

I don't know d ferari owner ooo but if he's gor cow packs, short, slowpoke et.al u go surely see enough naija girls queuing up to knack him and they're only interested in his heart ooo not the money angry grin

tammyboy1:
Whats 400m to politifians when one man alone can steal 200b Or when yahoo boys are making millions just in one catch, my advice is whatever you do,put in your best work...and for the ladies dont be like yemi alade dahs asking a guy to buy her ferrari wey her great grand papa dem nva see before sef.....
Re: Ferrari And Lamborghini Spotted In Lagos By FreezeCoolFm (photos) by BushDoctor123: 11:33am On Apr 18, 2016
prinsam30:
how this news take help the common man

abeg how much be plastic of Gari for ur area, because I enter market this morning one plastic of Gari na #400 that's about 8cups of peakmilk for one plastic
You remind me Of the garri crew that Almost set nairaland ablaze some years back. The mods are watching you. My hand no dey o.

1 Like

Re: Ferrari And Lamborghini Spotted In Lagos By FreezeCoolFm (photos) by Nobody: 11:34am On Apr 18, 2016
Check if Dino Melaye is not inside!

1 Like

Re: Ferrari And Lamborghini Spotted In Lagos By FreezeCoolFm (photos) by seunny4lif(m): 11:34am On Apr 18, 2016
With this kind car oooooh
Girls go dey beg for sex free grin grin
If boiz fit dey do am anyhow with Toyota Camry 2011 grin grin
If person pray inside this kind car, na once grin
Re: Ferrari And Lamborghini Spotted In Lagos By FreezeCoolFm (photos) by topeorekoy(m): 11:41am On Apr 18, 2016
tomholly:
Who says Nigeria is Broke .Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

I spotted the red ferrari around Onikan yesterday afternoon
Re: Ferrari And Lamborghini Spotted In Lagos By FreezeCoolFm (photos) by gbishman: 11:42am On Apr 18, 2016
Nigerians sha
Re: Ferrari And Lamborghini Spotted In Lagos By FreezeCoolFm (photos) by JustCalMeDBoss(m): 11:43am On Apr 18, 2016
That's no 488 gtb its a 458 and some one tell me how a $237,000 huracan an cost 160 million
Re: Ferrari And Lamborghini Spotted In Lagos By FreezeCoolFm (photos) by sexaddict08(m): 11:47am On Apr 18, 2016
easyfem:
Baba pick my call na
not now my son, 8 years more. ...

2 Likes

Re: Ferrari And Lamborghini Spotted In Lagos By FreezeCoolFm (photos) by dabraska: 11:48am On Apr 18, 2016
I'm not hating at all. But, let's be honest with ourselves.

Nobody who has really toiled for his money will spend it on these kinds of cars in Nigeria. These are either sons of politicians or fronts for other dubious politicians.
Re: Ferrari And Lamborghini Spotted In Lagos By FreezeCoolFm (photos) by squarelead(m): 11:49am On Apr 18, 2016
It's not all things that glitter is gold, but having one is cool though. May God bless my hustle
Re: Ferrari And Lamborghini Spotted In Lagos By FreezeCoolFm (photos) by Nobody: 11:51am On Apr 18, 2016
Seyi22:
So we now celebrate citing luxury cars in our major cities. Is that how poor we have become in Nigeria?
we are not celebrating ...we are reinforcing the believe that their is a wide gap between the have and have not and the rich are till balling for life why we are roasting or already roasted
Re: Ferrari And Lamborghini Spotted In Lagos By FreezeCoolFm (photos) by amyrealsea(f): 11:52am On Apr 18, 2016
some people can be so bitter, so how they are complaining over someone else's achievement.
i wonder what they will do if they see the guy (the car owner) live.
they will even want to abduct and assassinate him...
i sha no send bitter & envious people, i love good things, that's why it follows me to everywhere i go.
Abeg wey him dey? na him i wan friend....jare.
i no dey pretend for this kind thing o
#blessingfollowmefollowfollowme

1 Like

Re: Ferrari And Lamborghini Spotted In Lagos By FreezeCoolFm (photos) by squarelead(m): 11:54am On Apr 18, 2016
Money can't buy happiness, but could make one happy
Re: Ferrari And Lamborghini Spotted In Lagos By FreezeCoolFm (photos) by amyrealsea(f): 11:54am On Apr 18, 2016
ipledge4:
Haters will be like 'vanity upon vanity'

Hahaha...exactly. i sha love good things.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Kenneth Bramor Buys 2019 Bentley Super Luxury Car / Tesla Owner Implants Keys Into His Own Hands ( Pics, Video) / Just Saw A Toyota Ferari In Lagos Street.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.