Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,065 members, 7,818,180 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:37 AM

IPOB Says Kanu's Life Is Difficult In Jail - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / IPOB Says Kanu's Life Is Difficult In Jail (1310 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu's Life May Be In Danger; I Hope He Will Show Up Soon – Femi Falana / Governor Nyesom Wike Warns IPOB, Says "Steer Clear Of Rivers State" / Kanu's Life Threatened, Evidences Emerge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

IPOB Says Kanu's Life Is Difficult In Jail by ijaw1stson: 9:34am On Apr 18, 2016
The Indigenous People of Biafra (IPOB) has supposed that prison authorities have joined the operatives of the Department of State Services (DSS) to manhandle Nnamdi Kanu in the Kuje jail.
The group stated: “His life is uncomfortable in the prison, the prison authorities have mandated that anybody who visits him (Nnamdi) will go through severe searching when going in and coming out.
“IPOB calls on the public to note that if anything happen to Kanu, we will hold the prison comptroller responsible.”

Pro-Biafra activists also critisised the South- East and South-South senators and members of House of Representatives for allowing the National Grazing Reserves Commission Bill to pass the second reading.
The IPOB said the inability of the legislators from the two zones to stop the bill displayed that they have been used by their colleagues from the North, continuing that they are only after their personal interests and not the interest of people they are representing.
Mr. Emma Powerful, the group’s spokesperson, said the is discovered that they have been supposedly bought over by their Hausa/Fulani counterparts in the Senate and House of Representatives.
“ IPOB are warning them that this is a systematic way of bringing the invaders into our land and they are coming to Islamize us (we children of Chukwu Okike Abiama) God Almighty.
“Again, we are warning the South-East and South-South governors to tread with caution because we don’t have places to use as Fulani ranch and any governor who allocates a place will bear the conse­quences and posterity will never forgive those who sabotage his or her people.

“More so, the highest producers of cows grazing and ranch in the world is Argentina followed by Australia, they have not been ravaging and destroying farmland or causing problems with the people, let the northern governors allocate enough land in their state to them because we have no land for cow rearing in Biafraland,” the IPOB said.
At the same time, Kanu’s wife has told IBTimes UK she is very concerned after reports alleged that Nigeria’s secret police invaded her husband’s prison cell.https://www.naij.com/802280-ipob-exposes-another-plan-manhandle-kanu-says-life-difficult-jail.html?source=index_main
Re: IPOB Says Kanu's Life Is Difficult In Jail by bobbiekrantz: 9:41am On Apr 18, 2016
Buhari should heed to the advice of the wise men and release Nnamdi kanu.

Zombies may quote me..but when you do.. drop something reasonable..

ndi ara!

1 Like

Re: IPOB Says Kanu's Life Is Difficult In Jail by Benikuuse(m): 9:43am On Apr 18, 2016
Let him suffer nah is he morethan the innocent people been persecute everyday? Not to talk of him that wanted to divide this beautiful country.

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Says Kanu's Life Is Difficult In Jail by Nobody: 9:48am On Apr 18, 2016
Nnamdi kanu killing buhari but slowly

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Says Kanu's Life Is Difficult In Jail by temodent(m): 9:54am On Apr 18, 2016
This IPOB are laughable, I'm surprised if they were expecting him to live a luxirious life in the cell. Nigerian cells are no child's play. He is going to come out either broken or hardened no middle ground, and by the way going by letters and appeals he has reportedly been sending out to British Government and all others he seems already broken.

6 Likes

Re: IPOB Says Kanu's Life Is Difficult In Jail by Pwayne2016(m): 10:00am On Apr 18, 2016
Buhari should release diz Innocent man, i don't see any bad thing he did than preaching freedom of his people

Daz how dey were saying crucify Jesus Crucify Jesus but they can't point bad atrocities he committed

I rest my case

4 Likes

Re: IPOB Says Kanu's Life Is Difficult In Jail by DaBullIT(m): 10:51am On Apr 18, 2016
He said this is what he wanted

His followers said Buhari is playing into his grand plan

Is the plan not working anymore ?

Soon even your mother and your wife won't bother to visit you in prison , your lawyers will also stop coming because you will run out of scam money

That's when the real hardship starts

You were warned though , looks like you'll be the scape goat

7 Likes

Re: IPOB Says Kanu's Life Is Difficult In Jail by CHIJIOKE1314: 11:48am On Apr 18, 2016
[b]
33xtr6r:

DaBullSHIT, at the rate you run amok on every news about NK/IPOB you're definitely on a non-return journey to insanity.

If you're man enough dust your masquerade regalia and go testify against NK. It's 6 months already and you're still busy spluttering saliva everywhere you go as if you're under a terrible epilepsy.

Your should be ashamed of your tribe that none of you loud-mouthed, lily-livered beings dared stand and looked Hausa-Fulanis eyeball to eyeball as Kanu did.

You're of all men most miserable if all you could do is make a living out of Kanu's quest for nationhood.

It's a pity you that you and your co-conspirators have not been able to pin him down with all your evil propaganda and jungle justice.

https://www.nairaland.com/2799715/biafra-kanu-bigger-crowd-puller-than#40980839

With a rare man like NK that commands over 35million people without money, there is every reason for you and your hypocritical folks to poo in your pants at the mere mention of anything connected to his name.

DaBullSHIT, weep not for Kanu, weep for your confused and deluded generation of ass-licking minions.

"I would rather remain in detention than subject myself to a trial that I know amounts to perversion of justice." - Nnamdi Kanu, Dec 23, 2015

NK and the Handcuffs -
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QEOQnuAM_nU

NK raising his hands in victory -

The part of saliva SPLUTTERING GOT ME KICKING.. .

1 Like

Re: IPOB Says Kanu's Life Is Difficult In Jail by Kyase(m): 11:50am On Apr 18, 2016
Pwayne2016:
Buhari should release diz Innocent man, i don't see any bad thing he did than preaching freedom of his people

Daz how dey were saying crucify Jesus Crucify Jesus but they can't point bad atrocities he committed

I rest my case
Who is Jesus and why compare him with this morafuka, Jesus preach peace not violence young man......
I rest my case too

4 Likes

Re: IPOB Says Kanu's Life Is Difficult In Jail by DaBullIT(m): 1:07pm On Apr 18, 2016
It haf pepper you ? Eeeya , sorry , But the bottom line be say , Kunu go rotten for DSS Dungeon

Una don call USA , dem no gree,
Una call ICC dem no show
Una call UK dem dodge una
Una kidnap vessel, Nigerian Navy still chiUbanshi una people
Go back to your drawing board , 35 Million people don do to overrun DSS Cell, Make una go break am out

Instead of rubbish virtual defense attorney system wey una dey carry up and down

Oh and incase you skill the history class, Your founding mumu father Ojuwku run from the same Hausa-Fulani

The same Hausa fulani cattle rearer still dey hold your boy more than 30 years after

Hausa-Fulani is a force you want to recon with

Trust me

Heheheheh, stop weeping and get back to work
33xtr6r:

DaBullSHIT, at the rate you run amok on every news about NK/IPOB you're definitely on a non-return journey to insanity.

If you're man enough dust your masquerade regalia and go testify against NK. It's 6 months already and you're still busy spluttering saliva everywhere you go as if you're under a terrible epilepsy.

Your should be ashamed of your tribe that none of you loud-mouthed, lily-livered beings dared stand and looked Hausa-Fulanis eyeball to eyeball as Kanu did.

You're of all men most miserable if all you could do is make a living out of Kanu's quest for nationhood.

It's a pity you that you and your co-conspirators have not been able to pin him down with all your evil propaganda and jungle justice.

https://www.nairaland.com/2799715/biafra-kanu-bigger-crowd-puller-than#40980839

With a rare man like NK that commands over 35million people without money, there is every reason for you and your hypocritical folks to poo in your pants at the mere mention of anything connected to his name.

DaBullSHIT, weep not for Kanu, weep for your confused and deluded generation of ass-licking minions.

"I would rather remain in detention than subject myself to a trial that I know amounts to perversion of justice." - Nnamdi Kanu, Dec 23, 2015

NK and the Handcuffs -
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QEOQnuAM_nU

NK raising his hands in victory -

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Says Kanu's Life Is Difficult In Jail by modath(f): 1:09pm On Apr 18, 2016
It is Prison not a holiday resort.. & a Nigerian prison that is designed to dehumanise inmates!

Why are people so out of touch with reality ?

Prison is not a vacation spot that visitors get unrestricted access to!!!Gaaaaaadddd!! sad

4 Likes

Re: IPOB Says Kanu's Life Is Difficult In Jail by 33xtr6r: 1:47pm On Apr 18, 2016
DaBullIT:
It haf pepper you ? Eeeya , sorry , But the bottom line be say , Kunu go rotten for DSS Dungeon

Una don call USA , dem no gree,
Una call ICC dem no show
Una call UK dem dodge una
Una kidnap vessel, Nigerian Navy still chiUbanshi una people
Go back to your drawing board , 35 Million people don do to overrun DSS Cell, Make una go break am out

Instead of rubbish virtual defense attorney system wey una dey carry up and down

Oh and incase you skill the history class, Your founding mumu father Ojuwku run from the same Hausa-Fulani

The same Hausa fulani cattle rearer still dey hold your boy more than 30 years after

Hausa-Fulani is a force you want to recon with

Trust me

Heheheheh, stop weeping and get back to work

DaBullSHIT, if you like pull out another silly lie of how your Oduduwa fell from heaven and how your lily-livered forbears withstood the whipping by the gallant women of Dahomey, cowardice is still ingrained in your DNA.

Your AareOnaKakanfo, MKO Abiola, was captured like a common thief and given a tea that took him to the great beyond. All you could do is rant senselessly from your hideout. Till date many of your kind are still sipping that tea albeit slowly. It's only cowards that hide under rock when it's time for action.

Yoruba Youths Have Lost Influence, Respect Of Nigerians... Maxwell A Adeleye -https://www.naij.com/441183-yoruba-youths-have-lost-influence-respect-of-nigerians.html

Bayswater post:
Some of us Yorubas are traitors, I say give my people food and they will beat their parents if you want them to.

We are the major problem of Nigeria.

Bayswater post:
That's the sentiments we keep applying, us Yorubas will not attend to the log of wood in our eyes, we are busy acting like all is well with us claiming to be Nigeria's messiah. Oju yin ma to jaa, eyin Oponu gbogbo.

Bayswater post:
...Speaking of Judases, we have them in abundance in the Yoruba nation; it's more like 6 out of 12.

Bayswater post:
We always think we are the most sophisticated, that other tribes should bow to us; some think it is superiority complex but I think it's darn plain stupidity.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Says Kanu's Life Is Difficult In Jail by raumdeuter: 1:58pm On Apr 18, 2016
They should take him to maiduguri prison he would know the difference

1 Like

Re: IPOB Says Kanu's Life Is Difficult In Jail by Nobody: 2:06pm On Apr 18, 2016
did Mandela complain when he was in prison? he hasn't spent one year and he is complaining.

Mandela spent 27years in prison.

well, you have 26.5years left. so get used to it.

3 Likes

Re: IPOB Says Kanu's Life Is Difficult In Jail by PentiumPro(f): 2:12pm On Apr 18, 2016
NK don suffer. Well it's still part of the game, Buhari is still falling into the trap. tongue

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Says Kanu's Life Is Difficult In Jail by Babacele: 2:51pm On Apr 18, 2016
modath:

It is Prison not a holiday resort.. & a Nigerian prison that is designed to dehumanise inmates!

Why are people so out of touch with reality ?

Prison is not a vacation spot that visitors get unrestricted access to!!!Gaaaaaadddd!! sad
he should have advised GEJ who gave him d failed TAN contract to have reformed Naija prisons but they think the prisons are only fit for Okah! Even Asari Dokunoise who sufered worst treatment under Obj became fat n lousy n said nothing about prison reformations! Naija prisons are nice holiday resorts for pretenders who had supported a clueless n failed TAN project only to turn around to violently tell us we are stupid for being in our minds n for excercising our democratic rights! e go complain tire for d 'zoo park'.

2 Likes

Re: IPOB Says Kanu's Life Is Difficult In Jail by Babacele: 3:09pm On Apr 18, 2016
Pwayne2016:

I rest my case
Jesus Indeed that supported a devilish project that we rejected only for him to start spreading hate speeches,lies and threats. Jesus indeed.

1 Like

Re: IPOB Says Kanu's Life Is Difficult In Jail by superstar1(m): 3:31pm On Apr 18, 2016
The guy should relax.

He ain't seen nothing yet.

Ko ti ri ikankan. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: IPOB Says Kanu's Life Is Difficult In Jail by Nobody: 3:42pm On Apr 18, 2016
bobbiekrantz:
Buhari should heed to the advice of the wise men and release Nnamdi kanu.

Zombies may quote me..but when you do.. drop something reasonable..

ndi ara!
He remains where he is till he pays for his sins. Nobody will be intimidated by empty threats

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Saraki Witch Hunting Enters New Level . More Charges Trumped Up As Case Weakens / A MUST READ!!! IPOB and Niger Delta Avengers join force as one - Vanguard / PHOTOS: Ekiti Residents Come Out In Mass For Solidarity Rally For Gov. Fayose.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.