Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,749 members, 7,824,158 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:07 AM

Female Boerboel Puppy - Pets - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pets / Female Boerboel Puppy (2053 Views)

6weeks Old Brindle Boerboel Puppy Available / Female Boerboel Puppies available (RESELLERS DEAL) / I need a female boerboel puppy in replacement or exchange of THIS bad boy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Female Boerboel Puppy by BOUNTYDOG(m): 9:55am On Apr 18, 2016
We have a very active female boerboel puppy already got all her vaccine shots and equipped for life to guard and breed.
She hails from imported parents with good health history.
Going for a friendly price

Call/whatsapp 08023298256 ,or 07030601077

Re: Female Boerboel Puppy by blaze612(m): 9:59am On Apr 18, 2016
how much? n location
Re: Female Boerboel Puppy by BOUNTYDOG(m): 12:00am On Apr 19, 2016
blaze612:
how much? n location

Location is iyana ipaja
Call/whatsapp 080 -23 -29 -82 -56 or. 070 30 60 10 77

I avoid putting prices here as its not a dedicated advert forum
2ndly some might see it after a long time and price might ve gone up and dey want it @ the old advertised price
Re: Female Boerboel Puppy by yommen: 5:41am On Apr 19, 2016
BOUNTYDOG:

Location is iyana ipaja

2ndly some might see it after a long time and price might ve gone up and dey want it @ the old advertised price

flimsy excuses.

2 Likes

Re: Female Boerboel Puppy by BOUNTYDOG(m): 7:59am On Apr 19, 2016
yommen:

flimsy excuses.

Excuse for who or what?
!!
Re: Female Boerboel Puppy by asids55: 11:54am On Apr 19, 2016
BOUNTYDOG:

Location is iyana ipaja

it's not a dedicated advert forumabeg no be advert you still place?abi what will you call what you just put up there??or are you saying that you not putting up a price tag makes it not to be an ad??you loose potential customers when you don't put up a price on your ad,not everyone will want to go through the stress of calling or texting.

2 Likes

Re: Female Boerboel Puppy by blaze612(m): 1:32pm On Apr 19, 2016
TRUE
Re: Female Boerboel Puppy by blaze612(m): 1:33pm On Apr 19, 2016
TRUE, that dog is not pure breed
Re: Female Boerboel Puppy by BOUNTYDOG(m): 6:00pm On Apr 19, 2016
asids55:

it's not a dedicated advert forumabeg no be advert you still place?abi what will you call what you just put up there??or are you saying that you not putting up a price tag makes it not to be an ad??you loose potential customers when you don't put up a price on your ad,not everyone will want to go through the stress of calling or texting.

If it was a forum dedicated strictlyfor adverts,there wouldn't be room for all these ur chit chat,where u put price and some query D prices
I realised most ppl coming on here asking for prices are mostly windo shoppers,a true buyer will endeavour to reach out especially wen mediums of whatsapp bbm and emails are available,those very interested put a call through.
Re: Female Boerboel Puppy by BOUNTYDOG(m): 6:04pm On Apr 19, 2016
blaze612:
TRUE, that dog is not pure breed

I did not put prices cos of wailers waiting to spill their nonsense,
If u had beta tins to do online u won't be here scrutinising wat u are not interested in.
What do do know about dog breeds and if it is not pure breed what breed is it then!
Re: Female Boerboel Puppy by asids55: 6:20pm On Apr 19, 2016
BOUNTYDOG:

If it was a forum dedicated strictlyfor adverts,there wouldn't be room for all these ur chit chat,where u put price and some query D prices
I realised most ppl coming on here asking for prices are mostly windo shoppers,a true buyer will endeavour to reach out especially wen mediums of whatsapp bbm and emails are available,those very interested put a call through.

so you want to tell me that you have never heard of what they call impulse buying right?not everyone wants to buy at the moment but they might be forced to push through with a purchase when they see detailed pictures and a competitive price in your ad..it's your ad,you can do whatever you want to with it,am just saying that placing a price tag will do no harm to your ad rather you get more prospective buyers..go to the auto section,you hardly see an advert there without a price tag.

2 Likes

Re: Female Boerboel Puppy by BOUNTYDOG(m): 8:35pm On Apr 19, 2016
asids55:

so you want to tell me that you have never heard of what they call impulse buying right?not everyone wants to buy at the moment but they might be forced to push through with a purchase when they see detailed pictures and a competitive price in your ad..it's your ad,you can do whatever you want to with it,am just saying that placing a price tag will do no harm to your ad rather you get more prospective buyers..go to the auto section,you hardly see an advert there without a price tag.

Yea thanks you have spoken well!
But what you need to understand is the auto section is different from pet section,pets are sold with personal interest not always money especially when you are a breeder,whilst price range for breeds differs,so is the standard of dogs,
If you import dogs u will understand what I mean better,some whites will not even sell a dog to you once they know its coming to Nigeria cos dey hear rumors some"Nigerians eats dogs,I have also sold pups to some people and I tell them how to handle the pups,some adhere and get good results and I have experienced one who wouldn't and when I saw this pup I bred,one of the best in the litter and the kind of pain she must be goin thru,I shed tears.
What I am saying in a nutshell is if I can give u contacts to reach me personally to see where the pup is going,and u think I'm just marketing and should just post price,seem like u don't need the dog to me.
In auto section u post prices cos as long as u don't use the car,its still same value,but a pup u advertised @ 6wks might not be same price @ 12wks,should the prices be changed regularly?
Meanwhile customer relationship matters with pets not bout sending the pup out but to good homes.
In this particular thread the poster who requested for the price,even though I was polite enough,he still came up with his intentions afterwards.
If it were classified AD sites ofcos I must include prices,but Nairalanders I give consideration for being one!
Re: Female Boerboel Puppy by blaze612(m): 9:50pm On Apr 19, 2016
guy forget this your long talk, that dog is not pure quote me anywhere,and those yiur pic up there is not enough to convince anyone that you have a dog to sell, and for me knowing about dog, i grew up having differents breeds as family pet, likewise my mother, currently have 3 rott, 2 caucasian, 1 gsd,1 lhasa apso, male old(3yrs) pure boerboel for sale in our custody. we are not breeder just love having dogs. i just want to have my own dog, boerboel preferably.
Re: Female Boerboel Puppy by LordRegalia: 10:27pm On Apr 19, 2016
BOUNTYDOG:

Hello BOUNTYDOG.

Please save your time and energy. You do not owe anyone a damn thing. Not even an explanation.

You have put up your ad, pictures and contact details. As long as you are genuine and you know and can guarantee what you are selling, anyone who is truly interested would get in touch with you.

Let everyone else opine and yak away.
Re: Female Boerboel Puppy by miremoses(m): 10:37pm On Apr 19, 2016
blaze612:
guy forget this your long talk, that dog is not pure quote me anywhere,and those yiur pic up there is not enough to convince anyone that you have a dog to sell, and for me knowing about dog, i grew up having differents breeds as family pet, likewise my mother, currently have 3 rott, 2 caucasian, 1 gsd,1 lhasa apso, male old(3yrs) pure boerboel for sale in our custody. we are not breeder just love having dogs. i just want to have my own dog, boerboel preferably.
just take a look at what u have written so far,,u aren't making sense at all..u own this,u own that,three rott,1 gsd,2 cauc etc.and so,should we run cause u have all the dogs..from what I can see,,u know noting about dogs,u open ur mouth and say that pup aren't pure..bro!!u need ur brain to be examined...I don't know why people now bash and spoil other peoples bizness.
Re: Female Boerboel Puppy by blaze612(m): 11:26pm On Apr 19, 2016
miremoses:
just take a look at what u have written so far,,u aren't making sense at all..u own this,u own that,three rott,1 gsd,2 cauc etc.and so,should we run cause u have all the dogs..from what I can see,,u know noting about dogs,u open ur mouth and say that pup aren't pure..bro!!u need ur brain to be examined...I don't know why people now bash and spoil other peoples bizness.
guy i can sense your jealousy, we are not the first and won't be the last . Advice, buy some pure breed female pups n keep some of their puppies, and count last you bought a puppy. thats how we have been doing it for decades, thats if you can feed a puppy talk of many of them. go nack ur head for nearby pillar. least i forget, the rott is pregnant, n the caucasian was on heat eight days ago. Thanks
Re: Female Boerboel Puppy by LordRegalia: 11:37pm On Apr 19, 2016
blaze612:
guy i can sense your jealousy, we are not the first and won't be the last . Advice, buy some pure breed female pups n keep some of their puppies, and count last you bought a puppy. thats how we have been doing it for decades, thats if you can feed a puppy talk of many of them. go nack ur head for nearby pillar. least i forget, the rott is pregnant, n the caucasian was on heat eight days ago. Thanks

And your point is what exactly?
Re: Female Boerboel Puppy by blaze612(m): 11:51pm On Apr 19, 2016
LordRegalia:

And your point is what exactly?
finding it defficult to decipher the msg then read his post 10times again n mine 2times. ( i see you quoting me again).
Re: Female Boerboel Puppy by LordRegalia: 11:55pm On Apr 19, 2016
blaze612:
finding it defficult to decipher the msg then read his post 10times again n mine 2times. ( i see you quoting me again).

There is nothing to decipher. Your entire presence on this thread is irrelevant. This is what you need to understand.
Re: Female Boerboel Puppy by blaze612(m): 12:08am On Apr 20, 2016
LordRegalia:

There is nothing to decipher. Your entire presence on this thread is irrelevant. This is what you need to understand.
briefly, critically state the significants of your presence here?
Re: Female Boerboel Puppy by LordRegalia: 12:10am On Apr 20, 2016
blaze612:
briefly, critically state the significants of your presence here?

To get nuisances like you off the OP's case. Get a life please.
Re: Female Boerboel Puppy by blaze612(m): 12:19am On Apr 20, 2016
LordRegalia:

To get nuisances like you off the OP's case. Get a life please.
I laff anytime i read your post cus you have been irrelevant from the begining ( i see you quoting me again like always)
Re: Female Boerboel Puppy by LordRegalia: 12:33am On Apr 20, 2016
blaze612:
I laff anytime i read your post cus you have been irrelevant from the begining ( i see you quoting me again like always)

Sighs!!

Some people are simply incapable of being of any use to themselves and the rest of mankind. Hopefully, sooner than later, even this fellow would realize just how pointless he is. Until then, he is free to keep on yakking to his heart's fill.

I'm off to bed.
Re: Female Boerboel Puppy by blaze612(m): 12:42am On Apr 20, 2016
LordRegalia:

Sighs!!

Some people are simply incapable of being of any use to themselves and the rest of mankind. Hopefully, sooner than later, even this fellow would realize just how pointless he is. Until then, he is free to keep on yakking to his heart's fill.

I'm off to bed.

only few know when they are inrrelevant, Dont think you have a life. ( oya, quote me again as usual.)
Re: Female Boerboel Puppy by BOUNTYDOG(m): 1:45am On Apr 20, 2016
blaze612:
only few know when they are inrrelevant, Dont think you have a life. ( oya, quote me again as usual.)

I will quote u,ur asking of the price on this thread is irrelevant,ur mind is bent on criticising even B4 u asked.
I say again u re irrelevant on my thread just bringing unnecessary publicity that I loathe to it.
Now tell me why u were asking of the price when u think in ur lil mind dat it aint pure!
Try and structure yourself if u have a PHD,"Player Hating Degree,
I feel like deleting this thread cos I hate wen I ave to express myself this much.
Guy wateva ur name is pls stay off my AD threads !!!
If u want to learn u humble and will be led thru the way and if u are gone astray get outa here as its not ur place!
@Lordregalia & miremoses,thanks for shedding some light to this.

(1) (Reply)

Pure Bred Rottweiller Puppies For Sale!! / 6 Dogs That Pulled Off Super-human Exploits / Free Guide On Training Your Dog

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.